Could INFJ be the most Veeky Forums Myers-Briggs type?

Could INFJ be the most Veeky Forums Myers-Briggs type?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/infp.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I
Veeky Forums is a board for misanthropic extroverts, sweetie.

no

INFJ probably have the most intense and pleasurable reading experiences but everyone knows that INTJ are the writers of the world; the only strain lonely and angered enough to want to write and analytical yet abstract enough to ward off autism and positivism

Who are the positivists then?

INTP

Enfp

These threads are gay.

Close, but no.
INFP

>not using Big Five
>2017

Those who do their horoscopes off of blood type

Yes it is.

>still buying into this horoscope bullshit

Are sensors even human?

>not buying into astrology and the occult

Why can't INTJs write beautiful prose?

They're missing an F and a P

They are tools.

Without ISTPs we'd all be living in stone age.

It's ISFJ, obviously.

>pseudoscience
not once

oh shit you're right

Daily reminder that F is for Female.

If you want to live your life as a normie, sure.

*infp

INTP, INTJ

Im an INFJ someone kill me.

>IN

it is the infinite jest personality after all

haha i get it
its pretty obvious david was an isfj or infj too.
probably infj but who knows he was weird.

Reminder that myer briggs is for morons who think they're beyond reading horoscopes.

>stoic
>sensor
no

people who think of it as horoscopes are literally the dumbest.
Its cateogrization and deduction you morons.
its not even mystical.
if youre not autistic its an easy method to understand/break down a person/character's motivations

In order to have any accuracy whatsoever, self-reported tests presuppose a degree of self-awareness that the vast majority of people do not possess. The only thing dumber than looking to the cosmos for your fate is believing in the fictional character you've constructed in your mind has any relation to how you actually are.

believing that*
Apologies desu

i personally believe that there is little difference between who you believe you/we are and what you/we actually are.
life imitates art and vice versa.
its by percentages too. You can be mixtures of the archetypes, usually one is more dominant and this is generally pretty clear.
enjoy your sophist meanderings.
the real world is pretty simple in some ways.

Took three or so of these tests; each one resulted in declaring I was an Architect (INTJ)

What should I read?

congrats your the Veeky Forums equivalent of basic.
try basic /pol/ stuff and /r9k/

>if you're not autistic
>needs an entire system to determine what someone's character/motivations are

You presuppose that most people are massively delusional.

The real problem with these tests is lying.

>not understanding how autism works
autistic people dont see the puzzle, they see the pieces.
an autistic person would either attempt to master the system to a fault or fail to understand it entirely
it's a guide.
as a i mentioned before it operates on percentages so its not monolithic and esoteric as astrology or something

>doesn't see how requiring a "people guide" is autistic
at least you understand your own disorder

i hardly believe in/care for autism unless its really low-functioning.
most geniuses are autistic in some way.
stop being a Veeky Forums memequeen and wake up

Can't play chess without pawns.

i don't think there's anything that dysfunctional about autism i know people who could be considered autistic i just find it funny that you accuse people who think your "people guide" is horoscope-tier bullshit of being autistic.

autistic was the wrong word.
i meant more like dull-in-the brain.
Basically, if you can' see the legitmacy youre missing a lot of intricacy that can be observed and i wouldnt trust your insight into much

>implying it's not INFP
celebritytypes.com/infp.php

So the person who can accurately assess people without a "people guide" is "dull-in-the-brain"?
I mean i'm sure you're a really interesting person and not at all a weirdo who judges people according to horoscopes for the "intellectual".

in your assessment of people your undoubtedly using the I/E N/S T/F J/P paradigm. its almost inevitable.
this is what im trying to say. It's like making fun of calculus because you can do addition.
its retarded.

>Myers-Briggs
Garbage fortune telling compared to five or six factor models.

You could do the exact same thing with any other "people guide" like the D&D alignment system. There'll be some truth to it but if you don't see the difference between figuring someone out naturally and figuring them out by seeing how they fit into your "people guide" that some weirdo came up with then you're hopeless.
>calculus
>addition
Lmao this just sums up how you approach people.

The model itself is pretty arbitrary and a lot of its worshipers are stupidly inflexible about it but it can actually get you interested figuring out in how the brain works rather than just classifying people in categories.

This

its always more complicated than that.
like i said, i use the system for reference, maybe the best of its kind but not hte only one.
a lot of talented, successful writers use this method especailly on tv shows.
but youre just a pseud child clinging to a self-concept so i understand and i pity you

It's mostly just for fun m8

It is

And with your rich understanding of human behavior you see no patterns or reasons to look for such in it?

The people ITT are the equivalent of people that read the astrology column, but maybe are more likely to be male.

Astrology is also just for fun.
I don't actually believe this shit, but it's fun to buy into for awhile, like WWE wrestling.

INTP-A here, feels pretty Veeky Forums

>comparing Myer-briggs to WWE/Astrology
no... it's not that... it might not be science but its not pure fiction either, it's based on observable reality.

If anyone needs pity it's you buddy.
There's just as much reason to approach the world through an myer-briggs lens as there is to do it with a D&D alignment lens.

not sure how i need pity.
Youre the angry one in denial of established systems you dont understand the function of.
I dont solely subscribe to it but yet I consider it all the time to inform my opinions. I consider myself just a leg above you in every way because of this unrigid open quality i have in regard to knowledge

Astrology is also based on observable reality.

>There's just as much reason to approach the world through an myer-briggs lens as there is to do it with a D&D alignment lens.
You claimed that there is no reason to approach the world through a system though. I guess you are above such things as looking for the rules that determine our existence. Congratulations.

not really no. its linking unrelated physical to abstract things.
Myers briggs functions on a almost binary level.
denying its function is like saying the idea of big can exist without the idea of small.
Its like the fundamentals of freudianism that are hard to deny

kinda spooky how accurate this shit is

>thinks having a "people guide" gives him a one up on society on anyone but the totally clueless
lmao i pity you.
Yeah I was totally serious about looking at the world through D&D alignments.

Unsurprisingly there's a direct correlation between LARPy autists and MBTI-lovers.

its not that particular thing that i believe
Its your complete blindness to any potential value.
I'm not really above you per se, you just dug yourself to a really low level of stupidity
do research into things you hate.

I can deny its function when the HEXACO and OCEAN models of personality exist the latter of which describes 60% of personality which is far more than myer-briggs.

You are literally sticking to a theory based on extrapolating from the guesses Jung had, rather than one non-arbitrarily created through methods like factor analysis.

ENTJ here.

>Unsurprisingly there's a direct correlation between LARPy autists and MBTI-lovers.
You need to make generalizations like these to understand people? Lol. Sums up how you approach people? Can't you figure out people naturally?

>implying I'm sticking to it.
It's just a tool.
None of them can accuaretly sum up a person but they can make attempts which is really all you can hope for.
Youre being a dumb sort of dismissive elitist i see now.

Marry me.

>Relative performance doesn't matter, they're all just tools man

Yeah, and you're a retard using a rock to hammer in nails when other people are using a hammer while feeling smug about it.

What matters is what youre builing. the nail gets in the hole regardless.
It's idiots like you who fuss over which tools are being used and yet have no sense of direction or action

I used to be INFP. Horrible times, but I got perspective. Nowadays I'm strong INTP-T. Studying computer science and math does things.

Nonetheless, it is perfectly fair to say to some retard hammering in nails with a rock, "Why don't you use a hammer", and to mock him relentlessly when he in an attempt to justify why using the rock is so great, and works himself into a position impervious to criticism of him using the rock so he will never have to change his mind.

I disagree.
If the person is making good work with the rock, developing techniques around the rock, he understands the rock. you probably dont understand half the tools you use. Sometimes basic is better.
Like i said, it's all about what you do.
Stop being such a pedantic loser and get a life.

What is the characteristics of an INFJ then?

Introversion, intuition, feeling, judging

Crazy moralfag?

It has about as much value as horoscopes or D&D alignments. You thinking it's different or special and anybody who doesn't take it seriously is stupid is what's so pitiful.
>do research into things you hate
How can you hate something you don't know about? Only the stupid and gullible give/take this piece of advice.

Generalization is completely natural and useful. You probably don't know this because you're an autist who has no clue what's going on if your "system" doesn't talk about it.

MBTI autists everyone.
The only good argument in favor of MBTI is this

bad, bad, post.
not even gonna warrant proper reponse.

A system is a generalization.

everything is just for fun technically
the problem is people who shit on people over ungrounded abstractions with superior abstractions or for simply wanting to use abstractions in the first place

its literally ridiculous what youre saying.

>I can't defend my glorified horoscope so bad, BAD post
It might contain generalizations but a system isn't a generalization don't be stupid.

>the problem is people who shit on people over ungrounded abstractions with superior abstractions

MBTI autists everyone.

>the problem is people who shit on people over ungrounded abstractions with superior abstractions or for simply wanting to use abstractions in the first place
cool autism

the idea that you can't hate something and also not know anytihng aobut it at the same time is literally retarded.
>LITERALLY RETARDED

most people hate things because they dont understand them. the issue comes from your understanding of understanding however.

literally hitler

i'm assuming it's some serious samefaggotry in here (if not literally, in terms of social identity)
the point is that an abstraction is an abstraction. one is hardly better than another when applied to understanding the same phyiscal thing.
the fact that you'd even want to use one should be something worth noting and not scoffed at for being too lowly or pedestrian.
it's dumb

Again, you see no reason to analyze and systematize the world around you? Abstract models are useless to you because you have complete intuitive knowledge of the world that you can produce anything out of at any time? You don't need systems. You don't need models? You don't need science?

>posts you quoted 11 second apart
>Samefaggotry

Either there is somebody using a proxy ITT or multiple people think you're a dumbass, what do you think is more likely?

>tfw you lose the war and can no longer create fashy architecture

You can hate the idea of something but that's not the same as hating it.
>the issue comes from your understanding of understanding however.
try taking your own advice autist.

i dont read the post-times to discredit anonymous people on Veeky Forums and i acknowledged the real issue of samefaggotry i meant to adress in that very post moron