What kind of beer actually tastes good?

What kind of beer actually tastes good?

any of them when youre an alcoholic

Beer in general doesn't taste good and it all smells like shit.

you must be at least 21 years of age to post on the anime alcoholics anonymous greased-pole climbing imageboard

It tastes better if you drink it with little girls.

None unless kvass counts as a beer. Otherwise stick to ciders.

ASAHI SUPER DRY

Partially related, whiskey is going to be my drink of choice this weekend.

I love shiner bock. Goes great with steak and beans.

It's OK to be gay

SOmetimes I think I was blessed with not liking beer. All those carbs would render me 400 pounds

Stouts are good especially milk stouts

Blue Moon or various Irish reds would probably be passable if you drink rarely.

Same. Beer is gross. I'd rather a tequila

Almost all of them.

I think light or white beers taste nice.

Whatever the little girls have in their vans, as long as you listen to hard rock while drinking.

I remember getting trashed drinking this at a Japanese restaurant in NYC. Went great with my Gyudon.

anything that isn't bottomshelf beer

Any beer that your waifu has pissed in or was made with yeast that has been scraped out of her vagina.

heh

IPA

>Any beer that your waifu has pissed
Yes, yes, yes.
>with yeast that has been scraped out of her vagina.

It's only good if it leads to something. And the breath lingers on and ruins kissing.

Most of them, even a lot of budget beers aren't bad. At least where I live.

I've been craving a beer for a while even though I normally don't enjoy it that much. I haven't gotten to go drinking in a while and I know that whenever I finally get that beer I'm wanting, I'll drink a little and then just be disappointed.

none of them do. "liking" beer is nothing more than a placebo effect.

>What kind of beer actually tastes good?

try not drinking american pisswater

Prost!

Good thing I don't live in America then

None.

posting god tier beer before thread gets nuked

Beer is for children.

Beer tastes far better when you drink it from little girls.

Non-american beer

if you're seriously shitting on beer you best start with something like cider so you can get a taste for it
then get some random craft beer 6pack, you'll probably like it
personally I can't stand heineken

it's 2017, user. this meme has been dead for years.

>mfw i drink Carling

I'm sorry.

All liquor besides whiskey is for children.

>/a/ - Anime & Manga

and yanks still can't make decent beer.

Dumb Wojakposter, go back to your board.

Like your taste in food and drinks burger-kun

best

Nochebuena beer taste good.

Alcohol is for children

Obviously the one Misato is constantly drinking.

America is the home of the craft brewing world. Meanwhile euros still drink mass produced garbage from their "local" industries.

I don't talk shit if I can't back it up, eurofriend

I hate beer but I actually liked stout.

The question is, what type?

I had this stout that was cold brewed with coffee grounds recently, it was pretty good.

>100%
don't buy it for a second

calm down Sergei

old rasputin

>muh micros

jej

every drink besides water is for children

solid argument you got there.

If he was a Sergei wouldn't he be advocating vodka? Or is this referencing someone specific.

Lots of beers taste good.

Not that one, though, Asahi tasted metallic, like I was drinking the can.

the europeons get their worldview from /pol/. There's no point in even having a discussion with them. They are ignorant and racist against us

sustenance is for children

Black beer.

Not an eurokek but I've visited the US and your food is fucking stale, I didn't got a chance to try any beer but Coke tastes the same everywhere and MtDew and Dr Pepper were disgusting

photosynthesis is for men

Bet you live in Mexico or another latin american country with piss beer too.

I found the beer in Japan was pretty mediocre. Cheap though. I actually found one that tasted exactly like Molson, took me right back home.

I had some pale ale on tap that was pretty good.
Bought a 6 pack of it later from a grocery store and it was garbage.

Also why is the bead so sweet

cheap food is cheap, user.

I liked Yebisu when I was there. Pretty tasty, actually.

Never understood that bit. They always go PSHWAAAAA UMAAAII as if it's some kind of nectar of the gods.

It's shit! Beer is always shit! The most I can consider close to tasty is Guiness, and even then it's due to the texture.
No beer ever tasted good!

They're no law on drinking age in Russia as far as I know.

How can you even judge food like that? What makes you qualified to say such a bizarre statement? You realize the united states is the third largest country in the world with 300,000,000 people? You don't really believe the shit you post right

>Ice in beer

Please neck yourself right now.

you need to drink something other than coke

Honestly, it doesn't taste particularly good, but I've always liked Budweiser.

it's really not terrible. especially for the price.

I fucking hate Coke and soda pops in general. Mostly drink water.

Anyway, I DID drink one super tasty beer in Germany once - but retard that I am, never botehred finding out the name. All I remember was that it was dark (Not Guiness dark, just kinda dark.), and it had a really really nice ... aftertaste? Aroma?

Damn, why didn't I figure out the name...

Anything.

if i got a warning for making a thread about stopping for people to cross at the crosswalk with an image from the beginning of inuyashiki, then you will get one for this thread. you are warned.

probably a porter

There are laws on selling or giving alcohol to minors.

Honestly just drink any beer ice cold and it tastes good and does the job. I've been to a beer tasting festival and they were trying to serve lukewarm beer for maximum flavor. Deer god it was awful

99.99999 of all alcohol literally tastes like piss.

I hated downing even high class sake during ceremonies.

I mean Japan has 125 million people and this board exists by making shit up about them.

I'm a NEET so I have to scrounge up change for this but I like the taste well enough.

German here wish I could help but only you need to more specific than that we have like a trillion dark beers here.

Same here, user. Had a teetotal phase for a year, and looking for that special place and lager. There's one beer in particular I have in mind, one that I can't find where I'm at. I'm sure it will be anything but a disappointment.

>beer

Why not just make your own?

T. A person who is expert with wines and kvass

Thanks - but I am doomed to wander the earth, wondering about that beer.

I'll never down can and genuinely go "puaaah" ;_;

Damn Guiness brings back memories.

I've tried alcohol several times and it always tastes like the same rotten shit whether it's wine, beer, whiskey, tequila or brandy. Is this beer is good meme some kind of joke I'm just not in on?

Many once you get used to the taste. But the point of alcohol is to get drunk, not for it to taste good.

zum wohl

negro just try a bunch
they sell build-your-own-6packs for a reason

you've been raised on pure sugar
try a cider