ITT Non-Memeware

I'll start.
>pic related

Depends. The cheaper ones with smaller bowl sizes aren't worth it.

$180 4.5qt Kitchenaid like above, thats a steal my frugal friend.

These things cost a fucking fortune in the UK it's a pain because I do want one

I have a 1980's Hobart-era kitchenaid (not my picture). I love the thing; built like a tank compared to the low-end modern ones.

anyone else actually use the meat grinder attatchment?

order one and have it shipped
this looks like the one my ex got to take with her

no but ive always wanted it. i doubt i would ever use it regularly but i love kitchen toys.

you'd use it more than you think probably. making your own hamburger and sausage can save you up to twnty percent on car insurance

same, but i'd proably use it when it gets a bit colder, make some pate or salami

>non-meme ware
>starts with kitchenaid, the most over priced stand mixers that exist only on a meme

there are a bunch of standmixers with half the price and are two times better. (breville) Kitchenaid is basically the Iphone of the mixer world.

Don't listen to people who say it's a meme

I honestly didnt know there was an electric pressure cooker.
how is it?

I like my instant pot, the timer and slow coooker is handy. I think sous vide may be a meme.

No complaints. The quality is just as good as the old style with the little weight on top. Just set it and forget it.

What do you use these things for even?

Like I got a bowl, a power mixer tool, what the fuck do I need this for?

When you want it to kneed bread for you for 10 minutes while you prep your other dish(es).

how fat are you?

hand mixers are shite. also stand mixers have a spot for a meat ginder attatchment and I think there's also a cheese grater attatchment

Anything more than whipping cream

Legitimately useful for a lot of vegetables, tends to trigger amateur cooks who think everything they don't like is cheating. That said I'd never use the guard so a kevlar glove is pretty much required

Ok explain how “air frying” isn’t just an oven