ITT post stuff you like unironically that anons will then shit on you for liking

ITT post stuff you like unironically that anons will then shit on you for liking

Pic related. Not everything has to be a hundred thousand scovilles.

I like Frank's, it's the classic hot wings sauce.

Frank's has a delicious flavor to me. I like the fact that it's not really hot because I can use a ton of it.

Looks like your idea didn't work

Love the flavor desu, haven't found another hot sauce I like. Wish it was hotter.

Anyone have any recommendations?

This. Sadly I live in northern Europe and can only get it across the border in germany

sorry OP, it's really unironically good

MMMM BAEEEEE

Tapatio is good

I don't hate frank's, but it's not super good either. Just a standard generic hot sauce to me. Great for buffalo sauce

Seconding Tapatio, good heat to flavor ratio.

I Like it for mexican dishes but don't enjoy it for general food like I do franks

tobasco is hotter

I don't eat hot sauce for the spiciness I eat it for the taste. I automatically don't like any sauce that tastes vinegary or sweet.

Anybody who hates on milder sauces are only doing it because
>HERR DERR IM A BIG TOUGH BOI I LIKE SPICIER SAUCES THAN YOU BOI

It's not much of a difference in heat, but still, it's got a bit more of a kick

This stuff sucks

Can anyone recommend something a couple steps hotter than what's been posted that's still tasty?

Tabasco Habanero is good. It's hotter than regular Tabasco and has fruit purees in it for fruity flavor. You can also try Grace Scotch Bonnet Hot Pepper Sauce.

Tapatio is good, but I have grown to prefer pic related.

This stuff is really good

at 10k shu, yucateco green is the hottest I can find in flyover land, try that

Shut up

yucateco green is right at the limits of spice tolerance for most flyovers. It has a great flavor tho. I use this and a lot of my friends just can't handle it.

Honestly the best hot sauce I've ever had. It isn't terribly hot but great taste, literally just put it on white rice and eat the rice if i have too and it tastes good. Think it's only at trader joes though.

>not everything has to be a hundred thousand Scoville

Nope. Sometimes you need a couple million Scoville just to be happy.

Ordering the dried Carolina reapers for the second time. Making some chili paste, and some salsa, and then giving a few pods away to some close friends and family. Is that unironic enough for you?

Also ordering some wild game jerky. I have low expectations for those though.

Forgot pic.

They taste like shit, literally were only bred to be spicy, taste like ASS.

Define “a couple steps”. I like Daves Insanity Sauce. It’s pretty hot, but used in moderation can be pretty good. Dave’s has other flavors that are milder.

I ask for things brown people spicy or maybe a little hotter, but am not a dedicated spice person

I disagree.

If you eat the pods by itself like YouTube videos would have you do, then you’re an idiot. No pepper is meant to be eaten by itself ( unless you’re taking bites of the pepper in between bites of your meal). But it has a good flavor if you use it as an additive to your sauces or pastes.

I wouldn’t make salsa or paste with only Carolina reapers though. Not unless I was trying to impress someone with my manly bravado.

you can just make your own buffalo wing sauce ez pz by combining 1 part frank's 1 part butter

Try yucateco. They have different flavors, and is as popular as tapatio is across the border.

I lived in Tijuana for a while, and can confirm that brown people love that shit.

>impress someone with my manly bravado.

Kek using that combination of words pretty much guarantees you don't have that combination of words.

That's what keeps getting told to me in this thread, I'll try it! Thanks!

That’s the joke, princess.

I mean, I’m totally balls deep in bravado and manliness, but I’m poking fun at people like me, who can eat spicy foods without bitching about it.

Like you.

>That’s the joke, princess.
Fucking KEK you are priceless. Good luck with your shit tasting autism peppers buddy.

>unless you’re taking bites of the pepper in between bites of your meal
do mexicans really do this? mexican guy I used to know said he did but he was kind of odd

I am completely 100% addicted to this exact one (never tried the normal one, I reckon it wouldn't be spicy enough).

Yup. It’s usually habanero or jalepeno peppers. I’ve actually had some jalapeños that were spicier than habaneros.

The best thing about taking bites of the pepper in between bites of the meal is that if it gets too spicy, you can just put it down and eat the rest of your meal as is. You’re not tainting the whole plate as you would with hot sauce.

Nothing gives me an erection more than putting a pussy in its place.

>f-fuck!! maybe if i act like he didn't just rape me in front of everyone nobody will notice!

Oh god, did I hurt you THAT BAD sugar bear?

>who was at the door babe
>oh nobody, just my autistic nephew, he was dropping off some more peppers he grew or something
>you better throw those away
>i know

I really hate the taste of Franks. Give me Cholula, Louisiana or good old Tabasco for my mild sauces.

Blairs Sudden Death remains my all time favorite. That touch of sweetness from the honey and tanginess of the limes pulls it all together for me.

I love this stuff please no bully

There is no substitute

So far, there's always an user shitting on whatever you like

Don’t let the hipsters scare you off.

Get out of here Velveetard casul. Better get you some real killa mac

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Little tip someone passed on to me. If you mix equal parts Frank's with Sriracha you get something magical.

Who the fuck doesn't like Red Hot? There's no shame in that.

It's no Cholula or Pepper Plant, but it has its place.

>avocado
>Sriracha
I will admit that they are overhyped but I still think they are delicious and have their place.

Cholula has the best flavor by far but isn't hot unfortunately. After trying a lot of other hotter sauces I came back to Cholula in the end but I just add a few drops of pepper extract to each bottle.

dumb frogposter