Boba tea

what are your opinions?

wasn't that word some insult in habbo hotel

bobba is the one your thinking of

It’s ok. Also God is real

Yes
It's very good

hokkaido milk tea is the only good one and this is the correct opinion

It's alright, but I have no idea how it caught on so much as there's only so many people from Taiwan in the states.

You underestimate the power of memes

white people find a thing they like then it explodes because we have all the money. not hard to understand

I like boba personally. It's really refreshing in the summertime. I don't really go to my local places in the fall/winter unless I'm going to get pork buns tho

Delicious, but makes me feel pre diabetic

It used to taste good but now it's just fucking sugar

>I have no idea how it caught on
If you put enough sugar in it, muricans will flock to it like bees to sweet flowers

2006 called. they want their meme back

It's alright. Not my favorite thing to drink but good every once in awhile.

its fucking asian tea, who gives a shit

its even a meme to them. its basically the same ting as a white girl going to starbucks and saying some dumb shit like

CAN I GET A MOCCA LATTA BREVAY GRANDE xxddDXDD!!

no milk, no filling

I like slushie with boba in them, it's like 2006 all over again
It's a meme and what they don't know is the 'seed' for 'boba' is actually cheap as fuck. You can buy the 'seeds' and just make bobas in your home, to add to any drink you like.
Tldr:expensive meme drink

It's alright I guess

its good
but i prefer these

Meme drink.
I like it better without the tapioca a which point it's just another flavored sugar drink.

had honeydew the other day, was like drinking a melon for real

Its not a white thing at all though. Its a predominantly Asian thing? At least here is Socal.

Not in Taiwan it isn't. I'm here now for a year. People take this shit seriously.

I've only had it once, well twice because my friend gave me his. Got them at another's friend's place in Mexico. It was pretty good.

Why do people get tapioca instead of jellies? Tapioca has no flavour and is chewy like rubber.

Its kinda refreshing I guess. Would rather just have some good tea.

Also why does everyone seem to call it boba tea instead of bubble tea which is its primary name?

Looks cool but never had one. Would be willing to try it

GOAT

Well those are smoothies and I get that purple taro one with no boba.

It's bad for you, but Taro flavor is best if you're going to bite the boba.

What is this delicious looking drink?

Can confirm. Had a busload of super chinks get in my Uber drinking that shit. I think sugary dairy goes hand in hand with their feminized soyboy culture

>making fun of chinks when you're playing chauffeur to them

At least have enough pride to get a real job, you animal.

Tfw local car meet is at milk tea shop
Tfw I know this guy
Tfw Im almost this guy

It's too much work and I always get sick of the bobas before I'm even halfway done.

My local coffe & tea place has this one called Wintermelon with the Boba and its tuts

I've never had any, do the balls have a flavor?
also it looks strange, 6 different colors in OPs pic

They're chewy and tasteless. I don't even get it.

? It should be sweet
It is tasteless at first but it is slightly sweet.

It's tapioca, so, it tastes of tapioca, if you want something more fruity, most places have jelly pearls too.

You guys realized that you can order them without sugar?
It's not that bad, it's basically cold milk+tea.

It's good, especially Taro

>feminized soyboy culture
Being an uber driver is the same faggot

its called "nab vam" or something like that
alot of the asians in St. Paul, sells them

>I don't even get it.
Texture, user. The point is texture. The chewy tapioca bits are a nice texture contrast to the drink itself.

I couldn't find a pic of what I like, so I'll just have to describe it. Instead of the large boba, I prefer a smoothie or tea with mini boba, jelly, and popping boba. Mini boba and jelly in the bottom, and popping boba on top. I usually make myself at home, since I can find all those ingredients at the Asian market, but if I'm out shopping or running errands and I pass a place that sell them, I'll get one as a pick me up.

it's called bubble tea you fucking faggots

Generally speaking I like it, but I find that its quality varies greatly depending on where you go.

The shitty places use cheap flavoring powder & powdered milk. The tapioca might be undercooked (rock hard centers) or overcooked and mushy. The better places will use higher quality flavoring, real milk or cream, etc, and the tapicoa will be properly cooked. They will also offer other sinkers beyond plain tapioca. Find a rare really good place and you'll see things made from scratch instead of using a powder mix.

ew.. reminds me of the multi colored marshmellow dessert gloop that sits on display at the white trash area food city near me. artificial looking colors are schmeh

its just multicolor tapioca mix in coconut milk and simple syrup

They're just in the way, they're too chewy, the whole drink is warm by the time you're done.

Dislike.

The novelty of the tapioca pearls wore off pretty quick. Anytime I get a milk tea now I ask them not to put any pearls in. I just want to enjoy the taste of the beverage.

Because Boba is its original name and then when it started to grow outside of socal they changed it to bubble tea

Have you tried jellies instead of tapioca?