this should not be edible

Americans cannot appreciate other cultures

you have a shit taste in food if you cant handle fried rice
>orientals
oh

chopsticks usually

This got a good laugh outta me

salted fish fried rice is pretty good

It should be chopped pretty fine so you shouldn't be getting large chunks of the stuff.

It's certainly not a thing you should be eating large chunks of at a time. It's not much different than anchovies.

How do you accidentally buy hotdog buns instead of hamburger buns

I think there is a genetic difference between the Eastern and Western taste palette.

Sort of like how some people have a genetic predisposition to not liking cilantro, I bet there is something about oriental cuisine that we are unable to taste in the same way as them due to our genes, and vice versa

>gagged as i ate first bite of salty fish
not sure if shitposting or actual trashburger.

They can look similar if you glance at them horizontally and just throw them in your cart.

it's not genetic
it's just what you're brought up with

This with some sambal belacan is comfort food

>orientals
Is this hugh ignoramus speaking?
Yes it is

[citation needed]
Bacteria in your mouth and gut (which you start getting through your mothers vag) and genes which come in a similar way into play, will leave a mark on your eating habits, just like fat people have difefrnt microbia in their mouths and guts as well as other genes online than healthy people.

Another example would be tastebuts. That's why some people taste butyric acid after american chocolate goes through lipolysis, and others not. Or milk tolerance as such in non-europeans.

You're mostly genetic, even yor culture. If there wouldn't be a genetic difference, culture wouldn't be that different to beginn with.

looks like pork not fish

salty fish fried rice is great

I think the poster mean grildos.

#
no pork for reasons
#
not doing it again

What you eat as a kid makes more of an impact desu.

t. pure slav raised in Indonesia, would huff that fried rice with a fried egg and sambal like it was god's nectar. Also enjoy pickles and potatoes and mustard though.

Hey im asian and i hate salted fish too. Nothing wrong with much salt

Go away, Chang.

You sure like to taste butts, fag.