ITT: Post restaurants that show you you're in bad part of town

ITT: Post restaurants that show you you're in bad part of town

Other urls found in this thread:

ebtproject.ca.gov/CommercialInformation/restaurant.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything will be overpriced and terrible

I went to a BBQ restaurant that had armed security one time.

lmfao, how could they possibly afford to pay them? That's fucking hilarious

This place has fucking awesome pizza. But what you can't see is the liquor store next door with the crackhead and hookers hanging out in front. Still, I'll drive over for some of that delicious pizza.

once saw a guy nodding off in an alley next to one of these

not to mention they are terrible and make me feel sick.

Kennedy's is damn good but always located in shitty places. Fast food worth getting shanked for tho.

keystone 99c or 5/5.00
the fuck
that place looks legit rough

i can feel the bass

>gas station that sells fried chicken

Confirmed for having never been to Kennedy or Crown. It's basically garlic powder in chicken form. It tastes awful and isn't crunchy. Worst of all, they put the chicken into styrofoam, which proceeds to warp and melt with the heat of the chicken, lending it a plasticine undernote.
It's the fucking worst.
I swear to fuck, the only way these shitshows stay in business is as a money laundering front for terrorist activity since they're always run by Muzzies.

Actually in an upscale suburb town north of the local college city every BP station has a Chester's. The bad side of that town is like, 6 blocks away from any of them. In fact, those are the only Chester's I know of, and I only know of them because I worked as a cable technician driving to multiple towns.

i lived in fl and they were always in totally dumpy gas stations

hmm

it's funny because the whole town is the bad part of town

when the chinese takeout counter looks like this

pic related means you are on the outskirts of the hood and/or near a hospital.

What the fuck Kennedy's do you go to man. The only thing that comes in styrofoam in the one I eat at is the cheese fries, everything else is either put in a box or wrapped in aluminum foil and put in a bag

I live in new york. Can confirm

I live in New York and can also confirm.

>moisturized chicken
Jesus fuck, is Jergens part of the recipe?

I went to an Asian grocery store in the North part of Minneapolis and the frozen shrimp were behind a chain and padlock.

Any reason as to why or...?

Is this in Queens, NY? I wouldn't eat there if i were free and yea, after night fall that area is pure shit. Think the counter is from floor to ceiling bullet proof glass.

The Walmart near my house has $10 usb sticks in security boxes. Yet they don't have any of the liquor locked up and you can often see disenfranchised youth with bottle in their hoodies walk out of the store

it's 99c+tax or 5 out the door for $5

Good to know.....?

I haven't been in 15 years. If they've changed and no longer put the shit in styrofoam, I may consider giving it another go but when I first move to NY, I tried it and was disgusted. Then tried it again some time after at a different location and was similarly disgusted. Never went back for a third go.

check cashing is fucked up. let people open bank accounts without a minimum ffs

>I want free stuff
>This is how Bernie can still win

Check cashing places charge high fees to compensate for the amount of risk they take due to high incidences of fraud. Bank accounts require customer service, statements and regulatory reporting. Think a 13 cent balance covers that expense? Now go make my latte faggot.

That's not legal

Park it in front of luders next to that church's chicken. All you pussies is losers all my niggas is winnas.

oh, thanks
i don't frequent places like that i guess

>Mfw NYs ghetto spot is nicer than my home town

>go to bank/credit union
>say "can i open a checking account"
i have never had an account that isn't free within the last fifteen years
fuck bank of america when i was just out of college though, they are criminals

How about not taking out loans with high interest rates? hmm

Do you live in Liberia

Unless they sell cold food.

> get $200 or whatever for minimum balance
> create account

It was that .

If these people didn't all work under the table (if they work at all) and scam their way into maximum earned income credit tax returns every year they could be functioning human beings too.

California allows EBT in restaurants for disabled and elderly recipients.

I have one of these near me. Also have some place called crown fried chicken. Apparently these places are related somehow. I've been told that the food is surprisingly good, but I've never actually been there.

There's also one near me that seems really really ghetto that is ripping these places off named royal fried chicken that seems to be a combination of a convenience store and fried chicken place. From the pics on google, it seems that the cigs & hookahs are kept in the same area where you order food. They also still have PS2 games like NBA 2k11 in their claw machines.

I love Church's but I swear every one I've seen has been in the ghetto.

Same deal in Chicago. I like that place. It's delicious and cheap, but it's always in the shit neighborhoods, so I only go occasionally.

There's one on the military base near my city. Nice and fucking clean, respectful patrons, cuz military. My old roomie was Chair Force, and we'd go out there sometimes.

>eat churches
>fucking delicious flavor
>pours out my asshole like I'm a hydroelectric dam
Feelsgoodman

In states that don't allow you to use EBT on fast food, they charge you a $1 grill fee which cannot be paid on EBT, you're technically buying the ingredients used to make your food and paying $1 for the service of them preparing your food.

Don't you dare badmouth Wimpy you piece of shit

When you need bulletproof glass to sell fried catfish.

that sandwich is pit nasty, like what a 7 year old tries to make when they "cook"

It's a national institution

But that would force them to be actual members of society.
That would mean the White people win!

The 'South Seas Grill' sounds like something you'd share with a long term girlfriend after a small concert at a bar.

Pay is slightly more than minimum wage. It’d be like paying for one extra employee. Maybe one and a half.

This!
JJ Fish in the vicinity, and you know there are niggers everywhere around you. Do not relax.
Welcome to Chicago.

Why include "South Seas" in the name of a beef dish? Is it a reference to the pineapple? So confusing.

Wimpy is fucked the UK equivilent of Dennys but much worse food and even worse service

Probably the pineapple. I'm sure some islands have cattle but it is weird that it doesn't include fish. It still sounds like great drunk food for overly close friends or lovers.

Where the fuck are the shakes/malts though?

The fact that this hasn't popped up yet makes me think you guys just conflate lower middle class black neighborhoods with the bad side of town. If you find yourself outside one of these chances are you need to get the fuck out of the area

that's a sign you live in a town with too many niggers

I also live in NY and I guess I can also confirm from my experience, but no idea why. Checkers is easily top tier.

>he doesn't get his breakfast from a McDonald's that once had a man walk in with a knife in his back, on a block that has both a Crown and Kennedy fried chicken

9/10 times Church's are located in the ghettos. I gotta friend who grew up in the ghettos but got out and all the ghetto kids like him refer to Church's as nigger chicken.

But how else are you going to pay for all of the frivolous shit you don't need?

credit unions are a thing. Something that the liberal mecca of NYC lobbies against every time one of them attempts to expand into its boarders

Really makes you think about who actually cares about poor people, huh?

no one dumb dumb

>driving mom to hospital to have her gallbladder removed
>have to go through ghetto to get to hospital
>see a checkers right along the border of the 'mostly just cash loan places' ghetto and the 'here be drug dealers and shootings' ghetto.
>there's another one right near the hospital
This post is unnervingly accurate.

This

Republicans disdain them and the Democrats weaponize them for votes all the while keeping them in a state of poverty and dependence through welfare expansion.

Didn't taste too bad when I tried it, but I'm not sure why it's called steak and lemonade though since it's just another fried chicken fried fish and gyro place. One near me always has a bunch of African immigrants loitering outside. There's several of these in Indianapolis and a bunch of competing small chains very close to each other which are basically the same thing.

>everyone posts fried chicken places

Really makes ya think.....

I live right behind a Churchs Chicken and yes I live in a rough part of town.

They sure do know how to place these. When I went to culinary school the one thing they said about opening a restaurant was LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!

I don't know why you think republicans dislike poor people. Most republicans are poor people and the wealthy elites in our societies are overwhelmingly democrat

the people at the top are saying we know whats good for you, you ignorant uneducated racist rednecks
meanwhile the people eat the bottom are still at the bottom and the elites at the top own many large houses in coastal cities

NMer living in NYC now. Both are true. Did have a hearty kek when Breaking Bad used them for the chicken joint. That whole show had some great ghetto nostalgia.

AY NIGGA I KNOW YOU ON THE EAST COAST
Fuckin love me some church's but god damn if I'm finna go in there passed 6pm. Fuck that shit.

there's one on a very busy strip of a dozen other fast food places and retail stores. probably an outlier

There are several fast food chains in Richmond California, that has a sign saying they accept EBT.

One of these opened up in my town and it went under in like 8 months because nobody went there. Never got around to trying them but the general consensus was the food wasn't good enough for how expensive it was.

>I don't know why you think republicans dislike poor people.
Probably something to do with actively fighting against minimum wage raise, massive tax breaks for the wealthy, and privatizing health care.
>the wealthy elites in our societies are overwhelmingly democrat
You might be delusional, lad.

Chester Fried Chicken uses these special fryers that the founder invented himself, which is supposed to keep the chicken super moist. They're like a closed top gas fryer, so they have no vent.
Anyway, I stop and get some of their chicken when I fill my car at a gas station on the interstate in New Mexico every time I drive from California to Texas to visit my family. It's good fried chicken. Not the best ever, but better than a lot of chains.

>fighting against minimum wage raise
minimum wage is a job killer for unskilled people, it's the greatest attack on poor people on the books because it stops them from being able to do even the most basic work. It reduces the amount of employees businesses can afford to have, and makes the market more competitive than many of these people can compete with

>tax breaks for the wealthy
tax breaks for everybody. You always obsess over wealthy people getting tax breaks while ignoring tax breaks to the lower and middle class too. Especially again low business taxes are a good thing because it gives companies more working capital to grow and hire employees.

>privatizing health care
our healthcare had always been wonderful while it was privatized, its the government disallowing a competitive market with insurance companies and the FDA allowing pharmaceutical companies to create monopolies on medicine that are the primary causes of the expense.

problem is you folks cant see big picture, you're 100% about giving a person a fish instead of teaching them how
conservatives are long term thinkers that care about sustainability, not about instituting policies that will feel nice today and fuck everybody else over tomorrow.

sauce?

ebtproject.ca.gov/CommercialInformation/restaurant.shtml

The best ones are always in the ghetto, but it's worth getting potentially stabbed for them.

For sure the wood wall its not bullet proof

All my life I want money and power respect my mind or die from lead shower

Made me think of this place. It's not even a bad area, it just looks like it belongs in a bad area.
New Orleans, btw

haha - that, or a Blake's Lotaburger