What is your largest personal fast food order?

What is your largest personal fast food order?

something like that

A box of pizza, but everyone here has done that already

I ordered the taco 12-pack at Taco Bell on a friday night and stayed up all night and ate the whole thing

it was almost this. I still remember the day. It was January 18th, 2005. The day before boot camp. I had a guvment travel voucher for food. It was 20 dollars, so I got a quarter pounder and as much nuggies as I could. all the other dudes at the airport did the same thing as me, so we gathered it all together like the last supper. We didnt finish it all, but it was fun.

50 cajun fillet biscuits from Bojangles. Dressed in a suit when I went to pick it up so it looked like I was buying it for a high class office, but I actually just ate them myself over the course of a week. I'm a disgusting monster.

3 Mcdoubles, a six piece nugget, and a (free) large fry from McDonald's.

All for $5.30 after tax.

On a whim I ordered 20 Mcdoubles, took me about a week to finish them all.

In hind sight, I should probably have not done that. My poops look like paste for the week I was eating the mcdoubles.

Reminds me of the week my local McDonalds had $1 big macs. I ate 3 per day and nothing else and lost weight.

100 2 tacos from Jack In The Box.

20 piece nugget and 2 large fries.

They're just so goddamn tasty. I can't help myself.

So, 200 tacos?

100 2 TACOS FROM JACK IN THE BOX.

Like 3 chicken bacon and swiss from arby's back in the day when I didn't give a fuck about my health

i once ate a whole papa johns pizza. felt so sick.

a philly cheese steak, fries, 18 beers, half a burrito.

Those were the best sandwiches. I heard Arby's fucked them up recently though.

If you are into that sort of thing and ever pass a Roy Rogers, get a Goldrush Sandwich

Yeah CBS was the god tier sandwich of arby's. I had one recently and it wasn't as good, something about the honey mustard is different. I've never seen Roy Rogers, does it exist on the west coast? That sandwich looks fucking great.

I believe Roy Rogers is just an east coast thing (mid atlantic to be specific)

>Fried mechanically separated chicken meat and salted chemical potato wafers
>tasty
what is wrong with you?

Shit man, Papa Johns is nasty as fuck.
Their cheese aint' even real.

Several, depending on establishment

>Burger King
2 XL Bacon double cheeseburger meals + cheese triangles. Ate all

>Pizza
Family meal of 2x 18" pizzas + 4 sides + drink + dessert (it was about the same price as 1 pizza + sides). Ate over 2 days

>McDonalds
6x McDoubles + large fries + drink. Ate all, felt ill.

>Rudy's in Chicago, USA
2.5 pound breakfast skillet, half size normie version of the full eating challenge which is a 5 pound skillet. Finished it but only just.

>Some other place in USA
1.5 pound burger + pound of fries + drink. Finished

Not a fatty either, i just get fucking hungry when I go 18+ hours without a meal

Also a place near me does a burrito that's 2 large burritos rolled together to make 1 giant burrito the size of a small child. Ate it

found the mathlet

Got a story for y'all
>earlier this year
>me and my friend are high as fuck
>gotta get some munchies nibba
>drive to McDonald's stoned out of my mind
>nearest McDonald's like 10 min drive from my place
>nearly crash at least 3 times
>get to MacDonald
>remember my car window is fucked and won't roll down
>it's a convertible so I put the too down and stand up as I get to the menu
"What can I get you today sir?"
>"40 mcnuggers pls"
"I'm sorry, what?
>"40 mcnuggets please"
"A four piece mcnugget?"
>"F-forty"
"...please pull to the second window"
>Fucc
>I pull up to the second window and immediately stand upright in my car
>friend is laughing his ass off
>I somehow don't see the humor in my inebriated state
>hand the lady three crumpled 5 dollar bills
>"keep it change"
I'm fucking retarted

48 of those potato minions at mcdonalds and 50 nuggets

>carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, and hydrogen
>tasty
what is wrong with you?

i-is that maple syrup??

2 pizzas and breadsticks to be eaten over the course of 4-5 days for every meal because depression/alcoholism. I do this regularly. But after reading some of the other posts I feel less bad about it.

Two full Big Mac meals.

Stopped at a place called Green Burrito on a road trip. It seemed to take a long time to get my order. Then I find out why. One of the staff brings out the order for a rather obese woman sitting at a small table. It's literally over 30 tacos. Just for her. The tacos are spilling off the tray and all over the table. She starts eating them there and then, and of course still eating when I left.

I think one time I got like 4 cheese burgers from Wendy's and an order of cheesey fries. Ordered it at like noon, then brought it back to the dorm I was living in at the time (right across the street from Wendy's) and just casually ate it during the day

It's like a honey barbecue sauce type of thing.

you probably have snake dna

Exactly the op pic except exclusively szechuan sauce. It is my series arc, nigga.

Two full boxes, one assorted one glassed and 4 bic macs all in like 2 hours

That's nuts!
>Dough-nuts

it's a spiced honey... sort of a non-creamy honey mustard

I got high as shit with a friend and we each got 100 spicy chicken nuggets, a large get, large Dr pepper, and large vanilla frosty from Wendy's. Fuck them for taking away my spicy nuggies.

I pulled that shit when I was living in Bahrain. I got sick for days

>protons, neutrons, and electrons
>tasty
What is wrong with you?

9 pieces of kfc and ate them at one sitting. Still feel worse than a box of pizza

original, extra tasty, or grilled

>grilled KFC

>Two McChickens
>Two McDoubles
>Big Mac
>Filet o Fish
>Large Fries
>10 Piece Chicky Nuggers
I was really high and drunk and it gave me violent diarrhea after.
I left a brown stain on my friend’s sister’s bed by accident and never went to his house ever again.

That's cute user, you're cute

makes sense. Thats like 1600 cal per day. You'll lose 4ish pounds a month doing that.

You'd die from clogged arteries before losing any significant amount of weight

>large fry
>2x dbl quarter pounder w cheese
>chocolate shake
>3 choc chip cookies

I felt like I was dying the rest of the day. Set me off of mcdonalds for months.

Fat is not the devil you assume it is, user.

Whataburger
>3 patty melts, 2 honey bbq chicken tendie sandwiches, 3 large orders of onion rings, and a box of tendies

McDonalds
>20 plain McDoubles

Pizza Hut
>$10 dinner box and those pizza roller things

i should be much fatter than i am because i do this more often than is acceptable by any means

when i was 18-20
>eat entire little ceasers pizza, two beers, smoke weed
>feel great the whole time

now, 23
>eat entire little ceasers pizza
>shit so hard i get an anal fissure and blood has been in my toilet and toilet paper for months
>felt horrible the whole day too

I wish I was kidding

t. brainlet

I'll do that along with two large sides if I have 6 hours to burn. Usually I'll save it for thanksgiving.

four lunch specials (soda, pork fried rice)
one dinner special (wanted an egg roll)
dumplings shanghai style
oyster wontons
scallion pancakes
3 pork buns
quart beef lo mein
quart young chow fried rice
large general tso's chicken extra extra spicy (white rice)
quart bok choy (white rice)
pint chinese eggplant (white rice)
three chef's specialties (brown rice)
large ma po tofu (white rice)
homemade mustard
2 quarts fresh brewed ice tea

very average sounding chinese buffet excursion

It was takeout, not a buffet.

>takeout
all that would cost at least $100-$120 where I am in Florida

How much did that cost?

I usually spend $50 on chinese takeout for a meal, but I was extra hungry at the time.

for one person???????

yes

how long to eat it all?

four hours

no way, that's about 20 meals or more. how behemoth are you?

I'm a big guy but not fat. I went hiking with just water for the next few days.

>strings
>tasty
What is wrong with you?

impressive

2x Big Tasty Bacon
1x Big Mac
3x Large fries
2x Cheeseburger
2x Large Coke

I was high af, almost puked at the end

>3 a day and lost weight
I fast on a regular basis and dont lose weight, just water weight that comes back. how do you lose weight while eating 3 big macs a day? I was dating a girl that weighed like 110 pounds, she too ate big macs like they were nothing on the reg. what the fuck, how?
>give her breakfast
>2 eggs and toast, shes a girl, doesnt eat much lol :)
>she leaves and comes over later
>I brought some mcdonalds, want some user?
>naw
>she eats TWO big macs and 2 medium fries, drinks 2 dr peppers over the course of an hour
>doesnt gain weight
I drink some vitamin water and gain 3 pounds.
you cant explain that.

One day at work I was absolutely starving. I went out early for lunch at 11am and got a Wendy's combo meal. Around midafternoon I was starving again so I went out and got another one. That still didn't help so I spent the rest of the day hungry until I went home for dinner.

I figure I probably had some sort of stomach bug. Oh well.

This. I don't know why people buy their garbage, it doesn't even taste like food.

>I drink some vitamin water and gain 3 pounds.
Stop lying on the internet you dumb brainlet, you cannot break the laws of fucking reality and magic up matter to stick to your fat body. Its coming from food your eating.

2 beef vindapoos, 2 safron rices and 2 garlic naan bread, I eat half of it then eat the other half for dinner the following night

I ate all this. Also one time I ate a 12" fully loaded sub and another 8" fully loaded sub from the druggie sub shop.

Order different curries you boring cunt

A double whopper with two bacon double cheese burgers and an order of ginger beef with fried rice from a noodle house.

And a diet pepsi.

Big Mac - Burger
McChicken - Burger
McFeast - Burger
2 x Cheeseburger - Burger
10 Chicken Nuggets
2 x Family Fries (4 medium fries)
1.25 Litre Coke
Big Mac Dipping Sauce

1 kebab roll and 1 pizza, ate them both at the same day and there was like 3 hour difference, first half of the kebab and half pizza, then kebab roll and still got hungry

hey, how you get that shit to last? or u just drink so much beer u are not hungry? how much you eat on 1 meal and per day?

t: very shitty into diets and thought about drinking beer and eating minimal food diet for a week or something

Three cheeseburgers, large coke, fries, sour cream dip sauce and apple pie with ice cream at mcdonalds

A burger.
Because if I want to eat a shitton, I do it with edible food

>Atoms
>Tasty
What is wrong with you?

Went to Wendys one time and got 2 Baconators and a Baconator fry, 2 crispy chicken sandwiches and 2 Jr bacon cheeseburgers. Not the biggest order mind you but damn it was good.

You fucked up

two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

it took way too long for someone to post this

That’s what I’m saying

When I lived in Tucson I went to wienerschitsel and got 5 Chili cheese dogs, curly fries, and a coke. Granted usually I would get 2 or 3 chili cheese dogs but this was ridiculous. I ate it all tho

One ton soup (just order the #3, it comes with it) from local chinese place
comes in 50 gallon barrel
delish

50 mcnuggets

Do Americans really eat this?

>I can’t zoom in and see the Korean (Chinese?) writing.
Look up fry party dingus

2 large stuffed crust pizza hut meat feast pizzas
1 side of cheese triangles
2 side of bbq chicken wings
1 side of bacon and cheese garlic bread
1 bottle of dr pepper.

it was like a 50% coupon so it came out to like £28-30 pounds

In any case, i ate it over like 3-4 days; pizza for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

I once ordered and ate in one sitting 3 1/2 lbs of southern food that consisted of 1 1/2 lbs fried chicken, 1 lb of hot links, and 1 lb of mac and cheese and beans (8 oz each). Later that night I pooped and my butthole made a sound comparable to a Predator growl

Large pizza and hotwings I guess?

Damn, the biggest I've gotten was a sweet tea, a snack wrap, a mcdouble and 3 cookies from McDonald's, after reading all these replies I don't think it was very big anymore