Discuss

Discuss.

It looks terrible and is probably full of sugar, yeast enhancers, stabilizers, etc.
Get some real bread.

reddit: the bread

I can't afford it but one the larger bread companies like Arnold I think sells an "extra seeds" variant of the oat nut bread and it is quite good.

Ingredients: Organic whole wheat (organic whole wheat flour, organic cracked whole wheat), water, 21 Whole Grains and Seeds mix (organic whole flax seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic ground whole flax seeds, organic un-hulled brown sesame seeds, organic triticale, organic pumpkin seeds, organic rolled barley, organic rolled oats, organic rolled rye, organic un-hulled black sesame seeds, organic millet, organic rolled spelt, organic blue cornmeal, organic brown rice flour, organic yellow cornmeal, organic amaranth flour, organic rolled KAMUT® Khorasan wheat, organic quinoa, organic buckwheat flour, organic sorghum flour, organic poppy seeds), organic dried cane syrup (sugar), organic wheat gluten, organic oat fiber, organic molasses, sea salt, organic cultured whole wheat, yeast, organic vinegar.

I ate like half a loaf of that shit one day and dear god you could hear the seeds hitting the toilet like a machinegun. I've never had a better shit.

>organic dried cane syrup (sugar)
>organic molasses
>organic cultured whole wheat
>yeast
>organic vinegar
Meanwhile:
>Organic Whole Kernel Rye, Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Barley, Organic Oats, Salt (Natural Fermentation).

That guy on the cover and the story about him being a reformed criminal is bullshit. He's mentally ill and is in prison right now for a break down he had. His brother owns his likeness and uses the story to promote an image for the family bakery they he inherited.

>Organic

Or you could just buy real bread that even grocery stores are selling now

Though I still prefer the bakery's

That used to be my favorite bread. I can't stand it anymore.

Not that pre-industrial slavic peasant sourdough doesn't hit the spot every once in a while, but why do you dislike yeast? I think yeasted bread is really tasty.

You numales worrying what bread you eat...

No wonder you’re all virgins.

>taking the opinions of females seriously
Fuck off, filthy leddit scum

I believe it.

My mom buys this trash and I don't like it. I'm a sunbeam man

OP faggot bread.

It's decent, but not really worth the price, especially when I can get a nice crispy-crusted sourdough loaf for less money.

I like it a lot. It's pretty decent bread with good nutrition. But it's like $5.50 a loaf here so needless to say I only ever had it once.

Used to enjoy it but now I find that it's sickeningly sweet.