What's your favorite flavor of ramen and why is it Roast Chicken?

What's your favorite flavor of ramen and why is it Roast Chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00K69ZK46/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oriental. Because I'm not a fag.

spicy beef, only because it's so easy to customize it

Fuck your shitty ramen.
Go the fuck out and buy yourself some Jjajang noodles at an asian grocery. You're welcome.

I would, but as I said, I'm not a fag.

pic related is hella tasty, maruchan is only tasty when you customize it. otherwise its basically just salt and noodle

>soy flavor
>not a fag

Yeah not technically ramen but still

hello, your majesty

Gonna try all of these

Pork, because I'm not a autist that needs to have tendie soup.

at least have ramen that doesn't taste like fucking chicken noodle soup

FTFY OP

barf

I don't like the way the asians look at me in their stores. plus I don't have a car

Chili lime is the best instant ramen.

then suffer with shitty ramen :^)

mah niga

Chicken ramen is pleb tier. Pork is the true patrician flavor, but beef and soy-based flavors are also acceptable.

Don't be a faggot. Walk into that chink store with your big American penis and buy all the ramen you want. Make a sexual pass at their wives to assert dominance I believe in you.

whats all that bullshit on top of the noodles? you can barely see them.

Chili is best.

It is as good as the real thing

>Not Picante Chicken
fucking PLEBS, man

Hands down best flavor, pork is a close second if you add black pepper and Worcestershire

When I was in jail, Shrimp flavor was the only available flavor of Ramen

I assume this is because A. the Ramen store donates it to the jails or sells it to them at a discount because they have so much of it that never sells, or B. done as a method of bullying the prisoners

So, this tells me Shrimp flavor ramen is very unpopular in the free world

Wait what, I've only seen these sold in the shitty cups

I can never bring myself to eat this shit any more. The flavor is ok initially, but then I get a burp and it tastes like plastic. Then it gives me the most watery diarrhea I've ever had and the clean up is just not worth it.

Texas beef and coke mah nigga

Those are good but really comparable, stop being a virtue signaling faggot

But not really*

Bunch of fucking plebs up in here

This is the good one

This is objectively the best Maruchan ramen. I like Beef a lot, but I acknowledge it is mediocre.

I recently bought the sriracha one, I know, sriracha is a meme, but is it good?

Okay so I just made egged ramen. I whisked an egg, and poured it into the ramen and stirred it up.

Gotta say....this is the fourth time I've done this, and once again I didn't even want to finish the bowl. Ate half and flushed the rest in the toilet. I just don't think it's good. I like eggs, I like ramen, but adding one to the other just does not do any favors in a flavor way, sure it makes it have some nutritional value but honestly at that point rather just eat a fried egg

Because this exists

BecUse it is expensive af, and you can buy a real laksa with that kind of money

anything that isn't this maruchan garbage or a jap brand

Boil a hardboiled egg and plop it in there.
Then break the yolk so it mixes with soup.

What does maruchan taste like? I've never seen one

Eating this now. Pork is definitely the best flavor.

Is there something that tastes like this but not spicy? I like the rich taste it has but I don't like the spicy aftertaste.

the have recently become my favorite aswell

*exists*

What instant ramen has the most amount of toppings? I am bored of eating just noodles. I want some variety in texture. The vegetable packets in the instant ramen I tried barely contained anything. Adding anything myself defeats the point of the convenience of instant ramen for me.

Store by me just stared carrying these. Not bad. The noodles aren't actually thick udon noodles. They're just slightly bigger ramen noodles, but fettuccini shaped. The broth is tasty.

Just put less of the hot pepper in there when you make it. The hot pepper is in the red colored flavor packet. Just use less of that one.

Nongshim "Hot & Spicy" flavor is pretty good. It comes with dehydated vegetables and dried narutomaki. Not a crazy amount of toppings, but it's the only widely available ramen I know of that has narutomaki in it. Besides the red and white swirly ones it also has some kind of other fish cake that's smaller and yellow, not sure what they're called. Sometimes I'll get like 2 narutomaki and other times I'll get like 10 of them.

Pic related is GOAT

Just straight-up soy sauce flavor? That sounds a bit underwhelming

yuck

Raoh Tantan

Add some sardines to that and it's really good

You can really taste the fish sauce

patrician choice coming through

fuck forgot pic

Chicken flavored, but mix it with heavy cream. Good for the colder months and is filling.

I thought these were supposed to be spicy but it wasn't

>not black garlic

goddammit. cook noodles with sliced green onion. dont use flavor packet. put in bowl: toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, miso, soy sauce, hot chili oil or hot chili powder. find your own flavor, goddammit.

No. Terrible.

I need to lose 30lbs

Would it be a good idea to just eat ramen?

I actually found a Cooks Illustrated ramen recipe that calls for Maruchan noodles, you just do your own broth and such.

You're doing it wrong. Boil an egg for about 6 mins and then put it in your bowl. You want the white cooked but the yolk still runny. Otherwise you just end up with a gross glob of noodles.

You don't want hardboiled. You want a soft boiled.

you're supposed to just crack a raw eggs into your soup and stir it around so it cooks in the hot broth

why put effort into instant food?

I always just crack an egg into the bowl and let the hot water cook it

Man, I bought the black bag version of this and it changed my life

This

My friend drains the water, is this normal?

who doesn't, why would you drink salty water?

mi goring - drain
any other soupy noodles id keep the soup

Wait. I boil the water, cook the ramen, pour the flavor packet in, stir it, and then eat it. Am I doing it wrong?

Expensive even here in sg.

But damn is it good. The curry one too.

hate people like you

Sounds like you just learned to do this yourself and now you're up your own ass about it

foh

>Put Water & Seasoning packet in pot
>Bring to boil
>Drop in noodle brick, cover, then turn off heat
>Wait three minutes
>Done

>Tfw allergic to crustaceans

Are there any instant ramen noodles I can eat without dying?

You should be able to eat about any ramen then

For me, it's the bean-flavor ramen with two hard-boiled eggs and chicken

if you're willing to spend a little extra this is the shit to get.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00K69ZK46/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I spent 2 weeks in tokyo eating a fuck load of ramen, and this stuff is as close as you can get to actual ramen shops without boiling pork bones for a day or two.

Mama shrimp tom yum and indomie chicken curry are both strong choices

I'm surprised the 'vegan' on the wrapper isn't bigger.

Does anyone have that old DIY macro of how to sexy up ramen?

onion, egg, mushroom, sesame oil, chiles
pick a couple and add to ramen
then kill yourself

So I have a bag of dried, somewhat shredded chilies which I can't identify (probably that one they always throw in Chinese food)

Would this be good in ramen?

Once again it's pleb night on Veeky Forums

Step back faggots

Is there anything paldo doesn't fuck make

fucking make*

Roast beef seasoning stir fried with tamari, sausages, and spinach leaves

Is this the thread where a Korean-American just can't resist not shitposting about things that weren't Korean in the first place? Kindly fuck off, you're embarrassing.

make your diet about 25% hard liquor for a couple months

this

The one true answer

used to eat the creamy chicken maurachan as a child because it felt like a real meal

mama chicken

Add two raw eggs to boiling water

I like it once a month