I just finished the savage detectives and it was a magnificent experience. probably the greatest novel i ever read...

i just finished the savage detectives and it was a magnificent experience. probably the greatest novel i ever read. but what was the misticism that was going on? what the fuck was that end? what the fuck this poem means?

fucking meme book how is savage detectives the best book you have read

They analyze the poem in the second part of the book. Bait thread, you probably didn't even read it.

i don't know. this book fit into the mood in which i was

i read it, dude. maybe i missed this part. but as far as i remember, they said the poem means a boat in the ocean. but this dosen't make sense in all that context

>what was the misticism that was going on?
parody of magical realism
>what the fuck was that end?
reference to each of the novel's three parts maybe
>what the fuck this poem means?
beats me, but probably exactly what belano and lima say it does. it's a joke poem
related question you should ask yourself: why do you think this is the only poem from the characters that the book actually shows you?

>but what was the misticism that was going on?
What exactly do you mean?
>what the fuck was that end?
Just closing the novel while ending the first story.
>what the fuck this poem means?
A joke, nothing more, nothing less.

the poem is a shitpost and I mean that unironically

it was a joke, the book was trying to make it seem like some deep thing but it turned out to just be a boat

savage detectives actually mocks a lot of stereotypes about writers and the lives they live

i mean the poem is a joke because its so trite but the whole point is that the last so-called line ends chaotically (it also works to represent each section of the book when viewed chronologically, not in the sequence the novel is structured in, i.e the relative calm of the first section, the tumult of the last section, and the chaos that inhabits the second section)

I like juan garcia madero!

What misticism
He is totally me!

>you will never be cordially invited to join the visceral realists (without an initiation ceremony, as it is better that way)

>you will never cuddle with luscious skin

>you will never be able to read Bolano in Spanish, because you are a monoglot

You spelled mongoloid wrong

2666 is worthwhile?

Twf Hispanic Speaker and enjoyed la jeringa even when Bolaño mistaked with the Argentine and Peruvian ones.

>Bolaño could never laugh with his friend Santiago while reading Savage Detectives.

>the mood in which I was
Great Scott, my pseud detector is going haywire!

What's behind the window?

>you will never fuck Maria Font

Not everybody is a native speaker. When you are learn a language through instruction rather than absortion you tend to use contrived phrases instead of more natural ones

The Jews

Hell yes. It's better than The Savage Detectives at least.

>you will never be a pimp with a huge dick that make cuts to it with a knife just for the lolz.