Would you eat your cow bro?

Would you eat your cow bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5H7uMq3mS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not, unless I really had to because of starvation or whatever.

only if someone else killed and butchered it out of sight because i'm a big pussy like almost every other faggot flesh eater

I would make the other cows watch.

would cows exist if humans didn't domesticate them?

I don't really like beef and pigs are a hassle, but i did slaughter my chickens. Pretty easy when they stop being cute. Really like lamb/mutton but goats are evil and i don't want a living one near me.

No.

kind of looks like that cow has moved past the bro category
looking late a stage one cow gf, and you fuckers know you won't keep a gf long if you aren't willing to eat 'er

Any animal, including myself, I consider fair game after death. Almost all religions or even atheism consider the body a husk, it might as well be useful.

Not exactly, but aurochs and wild bison would still exist.

people always try to feign affection to animals on their farm but they eagerly and gingerly will send those animals off to their death at a slaughterhouse

I eat my chicken bros...but they arent really affectionate. The random few that have close-to-affectionate personalities I either sell or keep as egg layers or flock roosters.

I dont think I could kill and eat a cow I raised. I would definitely raise one and sell it to be eaten since theres a disconnect. I have sheep Im going to sell for food but theyre all kind of assholes.

Yeah "after death". But would you be the cause of death without any hesitation? Barring a survival situation

No. Just like what we normally consider chickens wouldnt exist. Or modern dogs and cats.

If it comes to the point where I treat it as a pet then of course no.

what if you were starving to death?

Man in a life or death situation I'd even eat you

I would him before cow bro

I love cow bro.

I was watching a documentary on this serial killer. As a child, he saved up his money and bought his own calf, fed it, cared it for it, etc. Then one day he comes home and finds his mom slaughtered his calf.

cow bro only lives for one reason. so yes.

Not my cow bro, no. But a cow I don't know/have any emotional ties to, sure, no hesitation

yes

Cows have best friends.

did you build your car? did you harvest the cotton that your clothes are made of? did you build your computaer and monitor out of metal scraps?

>cow
>bro
>befriending trangender cattle
Shiggy.

normal people: 1
vegans: 0

did you just assume the gender of my cow?

These cows that live near me in England are supposed to be the same as prehistoric cows.
They never even get touched by a human and they don't require any maintenance, not even veterinary care. They live outside all winter and there are multiple bulls who fight each other. They're pretty cool.

forgot pic

dat big black cock

only in beast mode

i wouldn't eat my cow, but i'd certainly eat one.

I wouldn't befriend a cow in the first place.

>cow is female
>bro is male
No matter how you look at it, that's a tranny.

I would buy one of your hens. They look cool.

Parents did something like that to me. When I was four or five, dad comes home with a piglet the day after carneval. We named him what would translate to English as 'Easter.' This is actually also a pretty common given name.
Easter was a total bro. Came when I called him. Loved cuddles and snuggles. He loved herding our ducks (some flightless variety) and following me around.
Thirty-nine days later, my piggy is missing. Ask my mother where he is and she says I'll see him tomorrow.
We go to church the next morning, come home and have roast pork for after-service lunch. Then I asked where my pig was and I was told, quite coldly, that I just ate him.
Cried like a bitch and went vegetarian for a while. That's a fucked up thing to do to a four year old, letting him get attached to a food animal.

when he died a natural death after a joy filled life yes

Cows are for milk, steers are for eating, pets are for companionship. Don't get too friendly with with the steers or you won't be able to sell them to the butcher.

They probably thought they were teaching you a valuable life lesson. The lesson you actually learned is that your parents are brutal and uncaring and you'd better toe the line if you wanted to live. What goes around comes around. You should treat your kids like you want them to treat you in your old age.

Yeah. He would live on as my gains

I've killed and gutted fish before, but I have no clue how to do that with a cow
Also I'd have a way stronger emotional bond with my cow bro, just like I consider my Newfoundland dogs a part of my family

First thing to remember is that its a big fucking animal that can injure you. The tricky part is knocking them out, if you have a stun gun your good, if no, you need a strong arm and a blunt object. Aim for the top of the head.

I don't get cuddly with things I plan to eat

this brought back memories of playing with baby cows as a kid
but like if it was my actual personal friend? no
if it was just some cute cow that slept on my lap once? maybe if it was killed without my knowledge and served
fuck man no
i have to think now

the better question is, why in the world would we allow them to not be domesticated? absolute best provider of sustenance since the chicken, and grains

because it is haram according to vegans

I have before. Used to raise steer in FFA. RIP Rocky, you tasted awesome

what, human with stick against a domesticated cow is a done deal. human RECKS. you might have a lot of power but they're retarded and slow.

>computaer

hahahaha nice spelling shithead

Yes, I would. I believe that giving animals a good life before they die to nourish you is respectful of the animal and will produce better meat.

>i'm a big pussy like almost every other faggot flesh eater
But flesh eaters aren't pussies?

Yes, but I don't let animals I plan to eat become my bro's. I won a raffle one time. Grand prize was a butchered cow. Close to 550# processes beef. It was the best meat I have ever had and fed our family plus some extended family for a year. We now all go in together and buy a cow once a year and split it--cost and beef. Worth every penny.

it's pretty obvious you've never been in a pasture with cattle.

>Would you eat your cow bro?

lol

Beta white faggots are crying about their fucking food while Chinese Alphas are taking over the world.

This is why all Advanced human societies and cultures inevitably eventually go extinct or implode.

They literally weaken themselves until some other savage culture simply overtakes them.

>This is why all Advanced human societies and cultures inevitably eventually go extinct or implode.
>They literally weaken themselves until some other savage culture simply overtakes them.

Beta white faggots are worried about hurting cows feelings while the Muslims & Chinese keep expanding their empires. lol

Hahahaha you're dumb.

You treat livestock differently than pets. You don't give them much affection and you try not to give them a name. If you do, that makes it hard to get rid of them.

>he said while organizing his dead people folder

>This is why all Advanced human societies and cultures inevitably eventually go extinct or implode.
>They literally weaken themselves until some other savage culture simply overtakes them.

Pretty much what happened to the Romans. Got all fat & lazy... worrying about petty bullshit while the savages are at the gates.

I'd get it laid, have lots of cow babies, milk the shit out of it, then kill it and eat the fuck out of some steaks and barbecue brisket.

True. I've literally never met a chinese vegan.

All this liberal insecurity about eating is definitely an American phenomenon... outside of religious restrictions.

>I've literally never met a chinese vegan.

The Chinese aren't consciously vegan but if you go to China like 90% of the local menus are vegetables. People sometimes go entire days, even weeks, being vegetarians purely by accident because that's just what they want. There is no obvious vegetarian culture there because someone who spoke like that would probably just be deemed too poor to afford animal meat.

>until some other savage culture simply overtakes them
Check out the guy that just read his first Robert E. Howard!

How to know a guy is a loser: he feels the need to impress you by talking about alphas and betas all the time.

>doesn't even refute the point being made
Nice attempt at deflection, shit head.

I actually used to live on a farm with cows and a bull. I'm confident I could flank a cow and harass it with a pokey stick until it died and get away unharmed 10/10 times.

>Beta white faggots are crying about their fucking food while Chinese Alphas are taking over the world.

lol. In modern day librul 'merica there is no such thing as "Alphas" anymore.

They don't even understand the concept of an "alpha male" anymore because "everybody is equally weak" lol

Dumbshit 'mericans

History repeats itself over and over again. I think it's human nature for advanced societies to limit and restrict themselves while savage societies expand without moral boundaries.

yes

nah, I'd get another cow for eating
it's basically like what you do with people -- some are friends, others are food

>not chaining it to the ground so it taste delicious

Fucking liberals

Would not eat
Would not eat if was starving and no alternatives.
Would just turn gun on self and blow brains.

A man can go on as long as he does, but to what end.
Surviving a few more days or weeks, a month. For what.
Going on to go on for goings sake won't do anything
but waste your time and some other creatures time.

Embrace eternity

I ate my rabbit.

Faggot shouldve learned not to shit on my rug.

i always wondered exactly what the defeatist mind set was like.

>I would shoot myself to spare an animal that will probably get eaten or forget me in a month

This is you. This is what you should like. Trying to dress it up in some cringe inducing soliloquy about surviving doesn't make your decision look noble, it makes you look like a tryhard.

>should like
Fucking hell, sound like. You're still a faggot though.

>lovingly raise calves from birth
>feed them every day
>play with them
>cuddle the fuck out of them
>walk them to the pasture
>give them rub downs
>even name them
Too bad I name them all ribeye, chuck, T-bone, sirloin etc.

Cows are the downfall of Western society eh? Damn that's pretty sad.

Thanks grandpa

Me too
>Abondoning your ancestors
Fuck outta here

Well I say what the fuck.
I'm not gonna kill my buddy to survive one more day.
I'm not a vegan at all. I'm just not going to kill my
friend because I am utterly starving. I mean I would rather
go forage for food. But my fav cow whom I hug and snuggle
with...i'm not a a piece of shit.

I'd rather off myself.

I'm most likely older than you and I most like have killed more
people than you.

Processing an animal ain't shit unless you are a walking vagina.

t. spotlighted a deer while drunk and dropped it off at the back door of the local processor w/o even field dressing it

Nigger it's a cow. Tempting though the killing people b8 may be, let's focus on the fact that you're talking about offing yourself for a C O W. It won't give two shits why you killed yourself because, like most of the less intelligent species of social herbivores, it's primary focus is on surviving.

I would kill it and butcher it without hesitation, but I would rather have a professional do it. It's just a cow. Do you feel bad when you dice tomatoes?

I'd hang out with one of these dudes

Not if it was my bro.

Probably not. An animal can be for food or for companionship, but should not perform both roles unless one is starving.

I would eat our bull's semen out of her gaping stretched asshole.

Oh wait, wrong board. Yes, of course. Gonna go have a big steak right now in fact.

ill never eat beef again

Not once I knew, no. I get too attached to animals I know personally.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5H7uMq3mS8

If it's already dead? I mean sure, like Diogenes said about throwing his body to the wolves, what is there to feel shame about when you're no longer alive?

If I had to kill it myself? Yes if it was in a situation where I'd die otherwise, but in other circumstances no. Especiall not one I raised myself.

That is amazingly fucked up.

is it true chickens eat ticks and other bugs? might consider getting a few cocks for that reason

Yes, chickens love eating insects

Free range all the way.
Give them a good life, and a good death.

Then it's steak time.

Why are cows so affectionate compared to other farm animals?

We bred them to be that way. You don't want to have an animal that's not friendly if you're squeezing its tits regularly.

Best solution:
slaughter all existing industrial farm cows
replace them with chicken
chicken are fucking evil and dumb, and their meat is healthier, so you can make them the main source of country's meat, have a healthier population, and it'll all be ethical

take all industrially farmed pigs and set them free where there are wild hog infestations, they'll interbreed and we'll end up with less adapted, tastier wild hog, that we can then hunt for fatty meat for when we want a treat.

There, win win.

How much did it cost for one?

Yer mom's pussy is a flesh eater.

>cow bro?
Cows are not bros. I grew up near a small plot of land that someone kept cows on. Those cows were assholes. Any time someone's dog/cat went missing you could bet it was the cows being overly territorial. One time my friends and I tried to cross the plot rather than go the long way around it and the cows tried to mob us. We jumped the barbed-wire fence at the end and then the cows ran right though it, still chasing us. Wasn't until we reached some streets that the cows backed off, guess they were afraid of cars.

They are not, go meet actual cows instead of basing your opinions on books like Charlotte's Web.