Quick question: do different races have different IQ or does evolution stop at the neck?

Quick question: do different races have different IQ or does evolution stop at the neck?

Attached: race-iq.png (847x557, 19K)

IQ is an liquidate way to measure intelligence on a large scale.
There is practical and theory. In theory practical and theory are the same but in practice they are very different.

Hard to to tell without testing.
Should send all the rednecks to Africa as slaves, then see after 100 years how their kids fare.

>does evolution stop at the neck?

There's no such thing as evolution.

Attached: Trofim_Lysenko_portrait.jpg (500x500, 46K)

There was an extreme bottleneck at the start of humanity so all humans are essentially equivalent in a biological sense. Intelligence and all, sorry racists.

then how come the chinese do well everywhere they go where they have access to relatively free market (SEA, taiwan, hong kong, the west) while africans do poorly everywhere they go (haiti, detroit, the west, the east, sub-saharan africa)?

>an liquidate
be gone phone poster

whose bell curve is orange and why is white people line red when there is nothing corresponding to it in the graph?

because you're a racist

>whose bell curve is orange

white people

but why?

Attached: 1492401718729.gif (245x245, 924K)

Perhaps it's due to a combination of cultural, historical, and socioeconomic influences. I've met quite a few intelligent and prolific Nigerians and Ethiopians over the years in fields ranging from hermatology-oncology to streaming algorithms for big data.

> cultural, historical, and socioeconomic influences.
Studies show that black pupils score vastly lower than white pupils on the SAT/ACT tests in every income bracket.

it's not true user don't believe the racist hype
they run shit and will be purged

I have met a cat with 3 legs. I suppose this proves that the average number of legs for cats isn't close to 4.

Or test the native black Africans and compare them to native Europeans and Asians.

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 7K)

>iq
>race
Not science, sorry. Iq and race are pseudoscience.

East Asians are the Master Race.
Niggers are the Shit Race.

>white intelligence

Asians are Smarter than everyone else, i still think that blacks could have average IQs of 100 they're just unluck.

Attached: pupil-background-cat-scores.jpg (600x434, 61K)

How come North Europeans were savages living in trees 2000 years ago while Mediterranids and Middle Easterners had flourishing civilizations?

answer the fucking question

>white subhuman throws a fit when confused

Attached: 1515112336604.jpg (307x314, 26K)

it's a shit place to live in general compounded by being too far from everywhere important
despite that the "savages in trees" had things like advanced metallurgy, shipbuilding, wagons and actual houses
things most of africa didn't have 200 years ago

meritocratic culture and no god to murder for

+both are tied together because european kings were just savages with the biggest sticks and the biggest bands of brutes behind them and they derived their right to rule from god(s)

This is clearly a low IQ post.

And here's the brainlet that can't comprehend abstract concepts like distribution

Does IQ even mean anything ? Having 150 IQ doesn't guarantee academic success.

it does guarantee that you are actually able to comprehend written instructions, as opposed to people with IQ~80

>Implying evolution applies to intelligence for the same species.

having 50 IQ does guarantee academic failure, though.

Why is it so hard for you brainlets to grasp the concept of potential ?

Attached: 30738108.jpg (1100x736, 597K)

Attached: 29991220.jpg (1000x4500, 938K)

why were sub saharian niggers that never had any contact with europeans prior to colonization still living in mud huts and eating shit ?

Attached: 30700219.jpg (640x689, 141K)

This desu

Attached: 30739134.png (498x668, 511K)

Attached: 31446699.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>not even accounting for the Russian Revolution and Soviet and thinking that being the majority of the country's population doesn't create a different situation compared to being racially discriminated against in segregated ghettos
What kind of retard wrote this "debunking" of that comic?

found the redneck

this picture doesn't convey how the actual normal distributions look.

blacks have a much flatter curve, Asians have a much more steeper curve.

better way to understand it is to use the difference between the genders, men have a much flatter curve while women have a steeper curve. or there are very few autistic females but also less female geniuses.

Pic semi related

Attached: 1520928092080.jpg (720x480, 45K)

same reason those germanic tribes were when they got colonized.

Attached: tumblr_nojk4uiPyg1sslvquo1_1280.jpg (1032x1400, 219K)

Why do you /pol/fags try so hard to fit racism into every little thing? Why cant you just follow the evidence and perform legitimate science? When its proven that blacks are genetically dumber than whites then there will be evidence to irrefutable prove it otherwise we cant make any claims

Haha triggered little nigglet. Why didn't the blacks enslaved the whites if Africa is the cradle of humanity? You must've had a million year head start but you never evolved passed the mudhut and the spear.

We did.

There's a strong and obvious IQ difference between races

Evolution stops at the neck, some jew on TV said so

Psychometrics is legitimate science and consistently finds that there exists differences in average IQ between different ethnic groups, and that IQ is a good measure for intelligence

Jews were discriminated and pushed into ghettoes and it raised their average IQ by a standard deviation.

If the Middle East lies between Europe and Asia, is it safe to assume the average non-Jewish IQ from that region is around 102.5?

No, IQ is not determined by geography but by ancestry.

Nobody kidnapped the Jews from stone age tribes before forbidding them from both practicing their old cultures and the culture of their owners, before letting them free but still egregating them into illiterate poverty-stricken areas, where socially dysfunctional culture grew as a result of their lack of roots in any kind of independently functioning society.

>
>Haha triggered little nigglet. Why didn't the blacks enslaved the whites if Africa is the cradle of humanity? You must've had a million year head start but you never evolved passed the mudhut and the spear.
>We did.

Attached: insulting.png (800x800, 21K)

I understand that; I wasn't implying that it was. My point was whether or not we can safely assume the genetics would naturally distribute in that geographic fashion.

That's true I suppose, jews and blacks were oppressed in different ways. But I guess the burden of proof is on you to prove why the oppression of blacks in America was so much worse.

I'd also be interested in your take as to why blacks who lived in Africa, retaining their traditional culture, still act like niggers (in fact, act even worse than american niggers) when they move to Europe.

It depends. There is a west-east genetic gradiant, but the history of the middle east is too muddled, with invasions upon invasions reshaping the gene pool, to draw any conclusions.

>I'd also be interested in your take as to why blacks who lived in Africa, retaining their traditional culture, still act like niggers (in fact, act even worse than american niggers) when they move to Europe.
Because those people come from particular shitholes that were fucked into their current instability via colonialism and the introduction of borders, bureaucracy and technology that their primitive tribal cultures have not yet learned to deal with in an efficient non-tribal fashion, as their primitive cultures had never developed cultural values or methods for these social circumstances they never had to deal with before.

So basically, because they're stone age apes?

We're all apes, and they're not stone age anymore, they just haven't had enough time or opportunity to adapt since their stone age.

I agree actually. Except I think that they didn't have time to adapt ->genetically

That's still a possibility, but it's not one that has any biological evidence yet, as far as I know. Honestly not one I care much for, either, because I'm not into deciding people's worth through intelligence tests.

Africans that move to America or china end up doing well though.

That is only socioeconomical. He also said historical and cultural