I want to become Vegan but dont care enough about animals or health benefits of being a Vegan to do it on my own...

I want to become Vegan but dont care enough about animals or health benefits of being a Vegan to do it on my own. Any documentaries I should watch to convince me to become a Vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

veganuary.com/starter-kit/
activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/
godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg
static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production
webarchive.loc.gov/all/20100203152611/http://www.eurekalert.org/images/release_graphics/pdf/EH5.pdf
nrdc.org/sites/default/files/less-beef-less-carbon-ip.pdf
reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index
iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH3ai
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-realism/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-emotion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just stare at this jpeg for an hour

>eat what elephants eat
how about I eat what the species that routinely shoots elephants in their bitch faces and takes their teeth solely because they look cool eat.

>spiritual rewards
thats what I want.
I went on a trip to South America, we ate nothing but nuts, fruits and some wild plants for a few months. When I got back home I felt like I was in this "spiritual trance" I understood things and people and everything was ok and I felt great, I felt physically light. the only thing that had changed was my diet for the past months, then I started eating regular food and the feeling went away I feel bloated and sluggish and everything irritates me and I want it back.

>youtube
>durianrider

then go down the rabbit hole

If there were only a way to recapture it...

Then don't you aspie.
Become vegetarian so you don't want to shoot yourself in the skull.

Vegan starter kit - veganuary.com/starter-kit/

Vegan youtubers - activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Don't. The only thing that will happen is that you develope an eating diaorder and annoy everyone you know to the point of them avoiding you.

FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 meatcucks triggered by altruism
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 appeal to futility
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 muh canines
>inb4 everything gives you cancer

MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

Kek

You'll grow out of it. I'll give you one and a half years.

Eat a bullet. It's carbon neutral, and cheaper in the long run!

Samefag making his shill thread.

I fucking hate how /pol/ has brought over all these obvious leftists. The Veeky Forums vegans are bad enough.

Animal welfare is actually Third Reich as fuck, faggot.

Learn to speak to strangers and how to give speeches to friends about the benefits of being a vegan. You will need to tell everybody about your vegan lifestyle. It's the most important part of being a vegan.

Cowspiracy, it's a must
I am a vegan activist since 4 years, that's the best documentary

>Fucked up your diet and your blood sugar were all over the fucking place.
>Was in a "trance"

Really makes you think.

>not in b4 I don't give a shit
>not in b4 get fucked

I don't give a shit. Get fucked.

I fucking love animals but Cowspiracy almost converted me. They do a good job or subtly putting it in there, but they still make you feel like shit

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency to grow crops then feed them to animals
- Major contributor to global warming.

Wikipedia - Environmental impact of meat production

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Reports

webarchive.loc.gov/all/20100203152611/http://www.eurekalert.org/images/release_graphics/pdf/EH5.pdf

nrdc.org/sites/default/files/less-beef-less-carbon-ip.pdf

Vegan Health (meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

Vegan ethics

Animals and Ethics - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH3ai

Most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient & intelligent as retards should have the same moral status

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven nor justified, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think.

Also read the following

Moral Realism - plato.stanford.edu/entries/moral-realism/

Earthlings - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Okay, sure, all good strong arguments. But consider this:

I don't give a single shit.

sad

Why would you want to be vegan if you don't really care about the health or ethical aspects. There's like no other reason. Don't be such a fag OP

could you be more specific about what you ate there? Like what would a typical day be like

All of that applies to the electronics industry too. Mining rare earth metals to make computer chips, as well as the minerals used to make rechargeable batteries, is an enviornmental disaster. The devices themselves are also often built using slave labor.

Better give up that tablet, smartphone, and PC user.

oh no the cute piggie misses his brother, I'll never touch pork again!

you need to read this

>ou need to read this
Why? I don't really care about it. I just want the preachy vegan to stop posting so I'm hoping to guilt her into getting rid of her internet appliances. The specifics of the mental gymnastics that vegans use to decry meat for its environmental harm while fully embracing the equal if not greater environmental harm from their phone toys doesn't matter to me. I just lump it under "hypocrisy"

Need to read it so you stop making fallacious comments and looking like an idiot

Not him but: isn't it easier to stop eating meat than using electronics? Aren't you thinking too much in terms of all or nothing?

What's fallacious about it?

>Vegan preaches enviornmental harm
Wow, this person really cares about the planet. Perhaps I should hear her out
>Vegan has cellphone, drives a car, buys lots of prepackaged goods
Obviously that person doesn't really care about the planet THAT much. I'm therefore forced to conclucde that her main motivation isn't enviornmental harm. It must be something else: maybe she likes shitposting more than she likes meat, so she is willing to give up the easy choice. Or perhaps it's not about enviornmental harm at all, but rather something to do with a silly holier-than-thou special social club.

It's about credibility user. If someone is preaching enviornmental harm then I'd expect the phone toy would be the first thing to go. I'd also expect them to be living off the grid, or at least trying as best they can to do so. Home gardening. Compost. Recycling. DIY. Those are the signs that people actually care about environmental harm. They are credible. People who use their pocket environmental disasters to shitpost on a mongolian cave art forum? Those are the hypocrites.

>Not him but: isn't it easier to stop eating meat than using electronics?
Depends on the person. I don't even own a cell phone, but I think it's pants-on-head-retarded to arbitrarily give up meat.

Want to minimize environmental harm? Great! The solution is local, small-scale agriculture. Get yourself a garden for vegetables (most of your diet), and a few chickens and pigs on the side. If at all possible, get "off the grid".

Want to optimize your diet for health reasons? Limit your meat intake, but do not eliminate it. There are many vital nutrients which are far more bio-available from animal sources from plant.

Nothing wrong with being a hypocrite.

you're making a to quoque fallacy, that's what's fallacious about it

educate yourself

Less meat decalsifies the pineal gland which will help you become more enlightened.

>you're making a to quoque fallacy, that's what's fallacious about it
Nice circular logic there, foolio. And you're trying to lecture me on logical fallacies?

Look, all I'm saying is that the behavior we're discussing casts serious doubt on the logic (or lack thereof) behind the person doing it.

Becom a vegetarian, don't be a vegan like an aspie

Sure there is. It ruins your credibility. You might be "right" in some sense but that doesn't matter because your fellow humans won't believe you, or will be distracted by your hypocrisy. If you don't practice what you preach you won't do a very good job of spreading the message you are attempting to spread.

that's not circular, that's the definition of fallacious, you commited a logical fallacy ergo your statement is fallacious

Vegans buying computers in no way makes animal abuse moral.

lrn2think bro

>Vegans buying computers in no way makes animal abuse moral.
Your reading comprehension is awful, user. Nobody made that claim.

The claim is that vegans posting online about "environmental harm" are hypocrites. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the animal abuse side of the argument.

>Meat consumption is ruining the environment
Nope, meat consumption isn't ruining the environment. Mass meat consumption and production are.

>Pollutes rivers
>Causes soil degradation
>Major contributor to global warming.
The EXACT same thing can be said about pretty much everything that involves mass consumerism, including intensive farming.

>ad hominem
e.g. meatcucks

>Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven
You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't prove or disprove axioms; in the context of a certain set of axioms, some theorems make sense (i.e. logically follow).
>nor justified
axioms allow us to model systems based on empirical observation which are sometimes empirically proven to be true. How is this not a valid justification?

>read the following
>HORROR IMAGES IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-emotion

you can only prove something to be true once you've accepted an axiom. E.g. you can't logically prove the axioms of logic, you can't empirically prove the axioms of science. Science is based on unprovable axioms, so is logic

i ain't debating the advantages of eating vegan, but don't you think you felt that way partially because you had just came back from a trip of several months? maybe your day to day life is more stressful than you think or maybe what little stress you have affects you more than you think.

Could that bone separation machine from all the webms be used to turn these into nuggets?
Or are they too small and feathery?