Which is the best frozen pizza?

Which is the best frozen pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gds-QmgX_qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for me, it's a jacks supreme slathered with retarded amounts of hot sauce

Tombstone

However, I base that opinion off of 15 year old history. I haven't purchased a frozen pizza in quite a while.

Normally I'd say Red Baron. But I bought pic related on sale a while back and was actually very impressed. I wouldn't buy it unless it's on sale though, I think they're normally like $8 but was $4 on sale.
Every single "rising crust" pizza sucks ass.

Wegmans Italian Classics Wood-Fired Crust Pizza Puglia
Red Baron Brick Oven Crust Cheese Trio

Trader Joe's is my favourite oven bake one, but for microwave quick lunch it goes to Red Baron.

Just bought a Freschetta Hawaiian thats in the oven now. Had some Red Baron yesterday because the target near me sells them for $3. Thought it was pretty good for the price. Good to know the rising crust is a meme. I almost fell for it.

>Hawaiian
Good taste. Sometimes when I buy a plain frozen pizza I add my own toppings. Ham, pineapple, onions and green bell/jalapeno peppers make a god-tier pizza.

Why are American pizzas floppy?

They're the best. Are you one of those fags who like thin pizza? Fucking pleb.

Can confirm, tombstone is an excellent pizza.

These would be perfect if they weren't so salty

The best risng crust frozen za is cosctos 3-4 Pack of pepperoni ones.

Tony's in the Midwest. Aldis on the east coast.

I'm not gonna say it's the best frozen pizza, but I was legitimately surprised the last time I got a Safeway Signature pizza.
Safeway has really stepped up its store brand game.

Wild Mikes or Mama Lucias, cream of the crop.

This used to be my favorite but I tend to get takeout now.

Home Run Inn

>That flaky crust
>That thick layer of cheese

we've got Tony's on the east coast but i haven't tried it yet, now I'm probably going to aldi after work and getting some za

I wouldnt eat them after the owners son brain damaged a 1 year old and blinded a man in a bar fight.Plus the company repackaged out of date chicken then resold it.

I don't take many ethical stands but you've got to draw the line somewhere.

Pic on the left is the best. For some reason they only stock the supreme pizza and cheese variants at my local store.

I stopped eating frozen pizza when the prices became higher than getting a costco pizza.

I never even knew about that.

10/10 pizza.

Sounds like my kind of company.

this pizza is fine, I just wish they didn't try so hard to look hipster chic

Solid choice.
The crust is unique and buttery.
The cheese is different too, its like a solid layer applied to the frozen pizza, not a falling apart mess of freezer burned shreds. Not sure how they do it, but it makes a difference.

"made with pork, chicken and beef"
Always a quality seal

It's this one for me.

I used to get tombstones but now I get red Baron brick oven and I eat it all in one sitting and question my life choices after

>owners son
I could understand if it was the owner who did it, but he has no control over his son.

I don't know how it used to be, but Tombstone is fucking garbage-tier now.

I've been eating Jack's pepperoni for years now.

>unironically enjoying bottom-tier frozen pizza

Reevaluate your life.

>eating pizza for lunch
Do you enjoy working through sludgy blood?

Quit acting like an emo bitch. Red baron's awesome drunk at 3am.

Good brand but their cheese pizza is really fucking nasty for some reason. Just has an off taste.

How do you know he's not pyramid head from silent hill?

Unironically kys.

I like the chef boyardee pizza kits. Yeah, you dirty up a bowl, but it's just a little more effort to wash it. I use a cast iron skillet to bake it in and it just wipes clean.

Does the owner's son have a big role in the company?

Holy shit, I remember those from when I was a kid.

My brother and I would make one and it would take forever but it was always super-good.

Now I'm craving it.

He's the managing director.

Nice spacing.

unfortunately there's no tombstone pizza in canada, but this fills the void

best dough from any frozen pizza period, shit fuckin costs you though $7 for a smaller than average 'za, but it feels healthy and good when you it eat, just good shit

>go to frozen food section
>screamin sicilian
>box is vertical
for what purpose

Why do you buy frozen pizza?
The takeaway is cheaper and it does not even taste good?

Dr.Oetker also offers chocolate pizza

/thread
these are often on sale 5 for $10

7 fucking dollars?
Shit man, those things are somewhere around 3 euros here

I just ate pic related. I was prepared to be disappointed but instead was shocked at how delicious it was. It's now my favorite cheap frozen pizza by a mile. Also was cheaper than anything else in its size.

jesus you must be poor as shit

If you’re cheap
>tombstone

If you have some extra money
>digiorno

Those remind me of Jack's

Which makes me not want to try it at all because Jack's tastes like cardboard

they are better than Jacks and cheaper too

>putting a frozen pizza on the grill

why

to be rich you must live like you’re poor

>digiorno

Why the fuck was the american flag added to this picture? That dog is experiencing a serious intestinal blockage in this, and might not have survived. Source: it happened to one of my dogs, and he didn't survive the surgery.

I've been going with Red Baron for over a many years. Does well by me.
I wish they kept making their pan pizzas, those were quite good.

Do you guys really like red baron over tombstone?

Sorry about your dog, man.

They're both equally gross to me. Awful sauce. The only thing worse is Tony's.

Tastes like shit to me. Nasty sauce. Lad I've been eating whole pizzas for years.
I don't like any of these circular packaged pizzas. Seem cheap. And think they'll taste the same way. Cheap.
Sad

Sorry about your dog, but this dog actually ate a kilo of chocolate. It survived.

>Sad

Bruh, give it a try. It's actually damn good. Way better than the nasty sauce pizzas in its tier (Red Barron, Tony's, Tombstone). I'd put it on the same level with Little Caesar's.

you seem to be unaware of the fact that you are a massive faggot

Hmmm. I do like Little Caesar's. I'll try it user
Kys I will literally rape you

"The Baron" fucked my wife last night.
At first I was kinda jealous, but now I think its kinda hot.

gay

>9.49+tax

Why do they taste so weird and sour? I got the cheese one and it tasted not only too sweet, but just off.

>7 dollars
wat

The Red Baron used to fuck your wife and drop bombs on defenseless women and children during World War One.
But, sadly, like the ghostbusters, the once noble Baron has sold out to SJWs. Which is why I will never again buy this product.
Watch and weep. Its the "Baroness" now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gds-QmgX_qo

War has changed.

Wild Mike, it's the only properly large size pizza out there that, comes with patmesanand and red pepper. Also it tastes decent

This shit is some weird plastic undigestable crust just like 7/11 pizza.

>frozen pizza that doesn't come with a cardboard circle to cut and serve it on

this should be illegal

>tfw your stupid gf puts it in the oven with the cardboard circle still underneath

Needles to say she's not my gf anymore

kek did it start on fire

make her clean the oven

The GOAT
>that crust

I like both, but I prefer Red Baron. I'll take a Totino's over either of those any day though.

>patmesanand

I hate to sound reddit, but if you google "patmesanand", this thread the only result. You just invented a word.

I do, but I'd prefer local brands over both. Anything, especially Papa Murphy's is better even if you have to cook it yourself. I'm trying to remember the brand that was popular in MN that bars were given free toaster ovens if they agreed to carry their product.

>the crust

this thing is more like a biscuit or cracker (English, not American) than pizza dough lmao

I don't know if they sell these everywhere, but Home Run Inn sells a frozen pizza that tastes very close to their restaurant food. They are famous for using sourdough crust.

Anyone else tried this yet? I don't like digiorno but this one was surprisingly good.

The owner's wife's son is a big guy.

>ctrl f 'mystic'
>no hits

do you even connecticut

it's ridiculously expensive everywhere here in Ontario but it often goes on sale for 50% off

Red Baron is more affordable, so I go with them.

These are pretty great if you ask me

I used to fucking LOVE Red Baron, but it doesn't taste the same to me anymore as it did like 5-6 years ago. Did they change their recipe or something?

I will eat anything. I could live off of tombstone and be fine

I've never had a good frozen pizza. They're all shit.

This. Jack’s is as fantastic as frozen pizza can get

The guy who invented Hawaiian agrees with me.

THe Mama Cozzi's rising crust pizza's you get at Aldi.

THe only frozen pizza crust i've tried that doesn't actually taste like cardboard.

Why are frozen pizzas so shit in Europe and Australia ( in Asia they are beyond pathetic and same with Central Asia ) but in the USA they are amazing.

Do you guys add anything extra to your frozen pizza like maybe some extra cheese, ham or anchovies or do you eat them the way the manufacturer intended?