Redpill me on the long term side effects of repeated blood donations that the blood donor clinics don't want you to know

Redpill me on the long term side effects of repeated blood donations that the blood donor clinics don't want you to know

Attached: blood.jpg (1024x576, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your blood will circulate through the veins of rich Luciferian billionaires.

There was a study that suggested receiving a donation of blood from a young donor would rejuvenate you and extend your life. At the time they thought there was stuff in young blood that made you young.
They later revised this study when they discovered there was nothing in young blood that was special. It was something in old peoples blood that was making them old. In theory, removing your blood could extend your life.

This is how blood letting became so popular. Blood letting was only stopped because of poor sanitary condition and poorly trained nurses who'd bleed people to death. In a controlled and sanitary setting, like blood drive, it's not only safe, but could extend your lifespan.
>red/blood pilled

Attached: Bloodletting.jpg (1280x640, 424K)

Your bone marrow has a limited(ish) amount of stem cells and every time you donate blood, you put a huge strain on your bone marrow, shortening your potential lifespan and risking leukemia.

If that were true, women would have higher risk of leukemia because they're loosing blood every month.
Just the opposite is true, men get leukemia more than women.

OK. Brace yourself, this will shock you:

There are none.

bump.

Not necessarily true, although this might be supposed. Other factors must be examined. The fact that there are other factors (which there are, provenly) shows that in fact these systems are not controlled, and the single fact that menstruation exists in women does not warrant such a judgement.

you get aids

this

Attached: aids and blood tranfusion.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

You lose blood cells every day of your life. That's what part of your shit is. The effect of losing a bit due to blood donation is negligible in comparison.

>side effects of repeated blood donations
Don't know about other clinics but if you donate to the Red Cross and give them your phone number, they'll never stop hounding you for more blood.

We have more than enough adult stem cells to produce new tissues and blood. I've never heard of anyone dying prematurely from lack of stem cells.

fluctuations in blood pressure are a stress on your body. your mind isn't as sharp and your heart gets stressed out. giving blood young is at least like giving up a day of your peak mental performance

they sell young blood to old decomposing jews.
Also you get AIDS

It saves lives, which is disgusting

>a huge strain
[citation needed]

>you get AIDS
No, you idiots.

>you get AIDS
>From sterile needles
You might want to read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease

>implying they don't """"accidentally""" pump you full of AIDS blood
>implying your dutch sperm donor isn't a literal retarded African whose sperm was used on over 500 subjects
look it up. It happens even if it shouldn't. Really makes you think.

>>implying they don't """"accidentally""" pump you full of AIDS blood
That is not how "donating blood" works.

>>implying your dutch sperm donor isn't a literal retarded African whose sperm was used on over 500 subjects
You should see a professional about schizophrenia.

that they don't want you to know? none.
just keep your iron levels up and make sure to stop squeezing after the machine beeps

>Redpill me
gtfo pill-popping /pol/esmoker

Attached: back-to-pol-9.jpg (380x250, 22K)

34 donations, every time is a good experience. No long term effects other than a tolerance to losing 480-520 mL of blood once every 56 days. First few times I went, felt a little tired for the next 2-3 days. Now I don't even notice a difference.

I don't have a problem with people who decide not to donate because they're afraid of needles and the experience is horrible for them. The entire time would be agonizing if you can't handle needles

But anyone who says that donation is bad because you'll get HIV or permanently lower your test or some shit like that is an asshole.

Attached: 243347589.png (534x666, 670K)

u get laids
cuz being kind-hearted is a turn-on for many girls

>tfw I know someone that was a blood donor and died of leukemia

I want to donate but my retarded brain thinks I'm dying every time I go.

Never heard of a bad long-term effect.
I've known phlebotomists (the people who work at the blood banks and who 'vampire' you.
THEY donate! Would they if there was a closely-held secret about bad side-effects?

Worst I ever experienced was muscle cramps during apheresis. (Platelet donation). The citrate anticoagulant lowers your calcium level. If you have a problem they give you Tums. Oh, and apheresis can take 2 or 3 hours and it's boring unless you have a book or a movie to watch.

I do sport regularly and need my mind to work. I cannot afford to be tired for the next 2-3 days.

Donated platelets all the time. Got cancer.

Assuming you don't donate all the fucking time and let your blood recover for men there are benefits such as preventing iron oversaturation and any buildup of chemicals that your liver and kidneys aren't filtering properly.

women aren't losing blood, it is their uterine lining that is dying and falling off.

What if I don't want to donate because I was bitten by radioactive spider and the last time someone had gotten transfusion with my blood my aunt almost died so I had to get the help of a CRISPR lizard man to synthesize a drug, but that last chemical needed was being horded by a body augmented human with an underwater layer?

Donating plasma is bad for you though, right?

Sounds like your only way out is to find a pteranodon man who can synthesize something to cure your dirty blood. Should go check clinics in the Savage lands in my opinion.

Isn't plasma just one part of blood?

The plasma donation process is really different though, from what I've heard, so I'm not sure. I've heard people say it can weaken your immune system, and since they actually pay you for it I thought it might be a little riskier.