Why do salads at all fast food places in the US come with gigantic dressing packets?

Why do salads at all fast food places in the US come with gigantic dressing packets?
This packet contains enough dressing to coat every leaf in the salad a solid white.
And this is marketed as a health food.

>McDonalds.
>Health food.

>fast food
>salads
>complains
>american

>Work at Zaxbys
>People come in and get our fried cobb salads all the time because "it's healthy!"
>840 calories
>These same people ask for extra tendies and 4 packets of ranch dressing
>Each packet of ranch dressing is 160 calories
>The extra tendies equal up to 520 calories
>mfw their "healthy salad" now has more calories than a 5 finger plate.

I remember going to Arby's one time and getting a side salad as a "healthier" option. As I'm eating, I start reading the nutrition label on the dressing packet. I then realize the salad and dressing has more fat and calories than the sandwich.

Because most people would complain if that wasn't the case. They can't stomach anything that's not drained in fat, sugar and glutamat.

It's also funny that the italian dressing has more calories at mcdonalds than the french version. Just how?

This is a fucking republican style argument. If you don't want salad dressing on every bite, don't use that much. If you don't want a fucking abortion don't get one. Just because other people like things you don't like doesn't mean you need to impinge their freedom and shit on the constitution just so that you can feel better about your shitty life while screaming freedom.

fyi, my name is chad and i use exactly 1 Tablespoon of dressing - bring my handy travelling tablespoon with me every where i go so that i can keep track of my fitness.

people that make arguments like this need to grow the fuck up and stop worrying about other people

the idea of a healthy salad is why salads sucks and are a non-food
I only eat manly salads like taco and chicken caesar with bacon
recently they started offering a good cobb at work too but they reduced our employee discount so I went from eating there almost daily to never at all

this is what happens when you try to jew people who work for you. Charging $1 an oz for chicken salad, that 10% reduction doesn't do anything to your bottom line but it makes a difference to me

dumb frogposter

>but it makes a difference to me
Can you tell us more about what its like to be poor and using it as an excuse to eat unhealthy food? We need more of that on /ck. K thx bai.

Hey Look OP, I can find a picture to suit my argument too!

dumb ‘dumb frogposter’ poster

Just don't use all the dressing, easy.

I order salads at fast food places because I like vegetables and because too much fried shit fuck my stomach up. But I very, very, rarely ever use any of the dressing they provide. It usually sucks anyway. The only exception is if they offer salsa as a dressing, then I'll use it, because salsa is low calorie but has a lot of flavor. I also never get salads with fried chicken on them. If I wanted the chicken fried, I'd have just gotten a sandwich. Pic related, one of my favorite fast food salads.

gd those mcdo's southwest salads are like crack to me, idk what it is about them, I'd take one over any of the burgers there honestly

I need to stop browsing Veeky Forums while fasting this is bad

Where is that from?

This actually looks UMA DELICIA for fast food salad.

The healthier option at all fast food places are to cut out the fries and soda

That's from Chick-fil-a

"HEALTHY" IS A PROPERTY OF DIETS, NOT INDIVIDUAL FOODS

However, these motherfuckers from Walmart only come with a shallow little tub that only has a couple tablespoons in there. It's part of their game, they know you will buy more dressing.