What can a college student like me cook with a rice cooker if i want to save money and at the same time go on a diet?

What can a college student like me cook with a rice cooker if i want to save money and at the same time go on a diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFJ_jmTaZ3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rice

but wouldnt that make me more fat?

Quite literally everything.

Soak a bag of dried red beans or black beans overnight. Dice some broccoli and carrots. Combine with your rice, hit the button. Wham bam no thank you ma'am.

oh yeah, I forgot to mention

I don't have a fucking fridge too

>rice
speaking of, does anyone have a good recipe for mexican rice? the orange stuff you get at every mexican restaurant? that stuff is fucking addictive.

bump

DR. PAVEL

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention

my parents hate me and I touch myself at night

I also don't have any electricity and can't afford any food so it has to be free

In addition, I am gay

Please send me free food through mail

>wham bam no thank you ma'am
Are you that guy that wrote the inappropriate recipe for his nephew who was being bullied?

I bet you're homeless and don't have an adress to send food to.

I am about to commit suicide I dare you to stop me

just kidding Im a pussy so I'll just be a sore loser alive lmao

rice cooker biryani is truly fantastic, though probably not gonna lose you any weight
you can make dried beans in a rice cooker, I like cuban style black beans- beans, water, lots of garlic, a halved onion, squeeze an orange in and toss in the peels, some oregano and cumin if you feel like it, press the brown rice button, add some more water and press it again, use the steamer basket to steam some veggies for the last few minutes if you want

I did what to who now?

i ned rice cooker recip 2

please giveme or I fuck ur mom

i fuck my mom 2 if u dont giv

i fuk mom

give rice cok

see

hehe forgot pikture give cock pls

hehe shut the fuck up

hehe no

hehe forgot picture xP

kill yourselves retards.

when i was dirt poor i took a can of spam and diced it up into tiny cubes. then i added some frozen peas, teryiaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion and with the white rice i cooked i fryed it in a sauce pan and made spam fried rice. i think i might have added some egg as well

what the fuck

fuck the what

fuck this thread

this. ive had fried rice with chicken nuggets too which isnt bad

this

cocaine is one hell of a drug

You can make ramen in it... great for a second toilet when guests stay over.

nice dubs

Trips actually...

nice dubs

Portion it you asstard.

buy whole chickens because they're super cheap compared to chicken breast by the kg

teach yourself to split them up and debone them

turn the bones into stock and use the chicken for literally anything else, soup if you're really a pauper.

Is this small enough for you

Beans and Rice

It's literally spic and nigger survival food. You get a complete protein. You could live off of it for the rest of your adult life if you had to.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFJ_jmTaZ3Q Here's a government PSA teaching the children of poor people to enjoy their beans and rice.

Minestrone is much more nutritious and much
lower in terms of calories than Cajun red beans and rice or Puerto Rican arroz con gandules.
It's basically mirepoix + beans/lentils/peas + tomatoes + vegetable stock + cabbage/turnips + any other cheap, low calorie vegetable you might have (like green beans, zucchini, or red bell peppers). Besides, whole wheat flour is cheaper, more nutritious (in terms of protein and vitamin content), and has more fiber than rice. Making flatbreads is pretty easy, by the way.

ty

we use pic related
is easy
before boild the rice fry it a little then boil it and add those cubes

>with a rice cooker
Just use the dorm stove. Make something with more protein in it.