Are scrambled eggs the best food?

are scrambled eggs the best food?

I think so

They're ok. Not mindblowing, but sure, i'll eat them.

Also, for science, how do you make scrambled eggs? We recently had some differences in our family due to questionable pproaches to scramble eggs.

My own approach:
>get bowl
>crack eggs
>lightly whisk with a fork
>get pan
>medium heat
>little bit of oil (clarified butter, canola or fry bacon in pan first)
>pour eggs in pan
>gently stir with spatula till just starting to get solid but still very moist
>transfer to plate and season with salt and pepper

Others add in milk, season before pouring into pan, add butter, let cook till dry, and so on. What's the best way? Or is it just preference?

Pic related would be about the right consistency for my liking

Eggs are my favourite food and scrambled is one of the best forms of them. Added bonus for me is that they are highly nutritious. I love eggs.

I always feel like half my eggs disappear when scrambled.

when i spent months in hospital, i loved the scrambled eggs they had there. They were so creamy.

Partially boil them first so that the outside white isn't left on the shell. Then crack and scramble them. That's what I do. I calculated that I lost 1g of protein per egg when just cracking them raw.

pic related my breakfast, yes they are great

I skip the bowl part, spatula stirring is generally enough for my taste.
And I use a shitload of butter, because fuck everything.

pretty much the same

I only ever use butter, no oil or such, when they start to get solid I take the pan of the heat, continue stirring and add salt and pepper.
When they reach desired consistency dump them on a plate and aprinkle with fresh chives.

user who told you that's scrambled?

Make mine with no fat.

Just a slick teflon pan to prevent sticking.

Not trying to be healthy, I just think the texture and flavor is better that way.

Overcooked

I don't like eggs
Maybe I just don't know how to cook them

>he likes soggy scrambled eggs

I'll add bacon fat or real butter to a skillet (bacon fat is best). Then I'll crack and scramble the eggs in the pan one at a time. Sometimes I'll add chopped onions. And when they're still gleaming wet, but not runny, I'll move them to the plate and add salt and pepper.

I'm not a fan of the homogeneously yellow and dry scrambled eggs anymore.

that toast looks yummy. but what is wrong with the egg color, is there parsley in it?

Too much black pepper son

Disgusting.

I make mine in a sauce pan and stir vigorously the entire cook time.

The egg is the most versatile of ingredients.

You can add a part of an egg to any recipe and improve it.

>You can add a part of an egg to any recipe and improve it.
False, today I had scrambled eggs with egg shells in them and it was awful

i love eggs too, brother

I prefer fried over medium.

>grandpa will never make me an egg over easy, cinnamon raisin toast and bacon before tilling the garden ever again

I like making them how ramsmeme makes them

I'm kinda torn between the two ways I make them now.
One way I discovered when I fucked Gordon's recipe up is stirring them up with some feta with a whisk in a bowl, then not stopping whisking in the pot until I wanna eat them. They're really mushy but I really like them that way. They look like a more solid version of Jamie Oliver's french scrambled eggs, if you saw it.

The other one is just classic american "i couldn't keep my omelette in one piece" scrambled egg, which I have just with salt & pepper. Also really good.

Here's a tip for y'all, when you start whisking the eggs in a bowl or a deep plate, keep some in there, so when you're done cooking, the leftover egg will kinda coat the scrambled egg and make it really creamy and give it more flavor