What's your usual breakfast?

What's your usual breakfast?

Just about every day I wake up, spread some cream cheese on a bagel, microwave it for 35 seconds, take deep wiffs of it, then eat it before I get too excited.

Usually, I will have this with a bev, typically Arizona Iced Tea

cigarette
chocolate bar
espresso
vodka

I make a bowl with oats, unflavoured yoghurt, milk and a fruit i have at hand. Right now that's mostly mandarines or a banana.
Pretty tasty and also healthy, no complaints.

Two egg omelette with a spoonful of cottage cheese and some garlic chili sauce and black coffee. Also nice trips.

Cup of tea and some greek yoghurt.

Breakfast for me is half a glass of water or an unfinished can of beer from the previous night to swallow my medication before I leave for work. Can't imagine what kind of decadent lifestyle a person must live to actually have the time to cook breakfast.

I eat breakfast around once a month, and only then because I'm in a hotel for work and it's an included buffet. When that happens I'll usually just eat everything available.

You microwave it after applying cream cheese?

Can't imagine what kind of degenerate life a person must live to drink alcohol in the morning, having to swallow pills daily and not having a good enough sleep schedule etablished to set aside some time in the morning to get ready for the day, which includes sitting down for a meal instead of trying to catch that last minute of sleep because you stayed awake, shitposting, till 4am.

25.5 hours circadian rhythm
fuck off shithead
I'll be dead in ten to fifteen years. Enjoy my free tax money.

>take deep wiffs[sic]
>that first whiff of the early morning
W H I F F BO Y S 2 0 1 7

>Can't imagine what kind of degenerate life...
>proceeds to imagine degenerate life

makes you think

I just echoed anons post, actually i can imagine. Sorry for confusing you. It was merely a stylistic choice.

Yes

why don't you toast it then put the cream cheese on?

Microwaving it not only gives the bagel a soft but rubbery texture, but the heated slightly melted cheese gives off a very light slightly pungent scent that it otherwise doesn't, almost like a feminine musk

Nice trips...

Pot of coffee and a thick slab of ham.

Toasted Bagel with butter with some brown sugar oatmeal. Maybe some peppermint tea.

>Not jewish rye
You have a fucked up life dude

>take deep wiffs of it, then eat it before I get too excited.

you sound like a faggot

Different user, but you'd be surprised at what mental issues can do to a person. I've lived a similar lifestyle to what you described, and it takes a huge effort to get out of a shitty schedule like that. Sometimes facing the next day is just too stressful, so you stay up late and drink because you're not ready for a new day to start, even if it means feeling like trash the next day and having 10 mins to get ready

dumb frogposter

3 eggs scrambled and two slices of toast. However about once every two weeks I make a 4 egg omelette like today.

A muffin, or pastry
like one radish, carrot or pickle.
Milo "nutritional" drink - they just switched their recipe and it's awful.

>radish

Egg, ham, and cheese sandwich with a cup of coffee

Raisin bagel w crème cheese
2 hashbrowns, 8 strips of bacon, 2 fried sunny eggs, 2 pieces of lightly toasted Italian bread w butter and cinnamon
Pulp orange juice and an orange.

Hot green tea with honey
GF bagel with cream cheese
Egg whites scrambled with green bell peppers mixed in

A plate of leftover dinner from yesterday or a couple of sandwiches or a bowl of cornflakes.

I usually skip. but if I do have breakfast in the morning time it usually involves bagels and bacon and occasionally hash browns. I don't like eggs. When I go out I usually have that with orange juice and coffee.

sounds soggy

Air

Ah, the old finnish depression breakfast

Fresh egg, sauteed greens, sauerkraut or pickled beets, 1/4 avocado if I have it, veggie leftovers, yogurt with fruit (favorite is blueberries) and nuts and honey. To drink, tea, juice (pom, beet, or orange), goat milk, and broth. Yea, the nuts are soaked, the milk is raw, and the produce is (mostly) local, come at me bro

are you bulking

I dont eat breakfast, my first meal is usually 2-3 hours after I wake up

Just alotta oatmeal. Cold glass of milk on the side.

A scoop of whey protein and 2 scoops of store brand psyllium husk sugar free fiber powder, in room temperature tap water.

>almost like a feminine musk
Not that you would know