Hungry

>hungry
>go to Applebee's restaurant
>"table for one?"
>"y-yes."

dumb yoshiposter

Why not just order your food to-go? Pretty sure you can order Applebee's online.

The servers get angry when you do this.

Tough shit for them, why should you care? It's their job.

No they don't faggot

They expect a tip
It's ridiculous

lol wut

You only feel shame because Applebees and its ilk are marketed as "family restaurants"

If you want to eat alone, go to a diner style restaurant where people eat alone all the time, often they have an eating bar with single stools for this purpose

>tfw no singles policy

>order food

>give waitress menu

>better pull out phone to "play on it" as to not look awkward and twiddle my thumbs for 20 minutes as I wait for my food at this empty booth

If I order online, they don't get tipped for not tampering with my food.

Many servers have become entitled to tips that they hate it when you get carry out. The machine will even suggest to you about tipping even if you're not sitting down eating.

>restaurant has deep customer service
>too retarded to have friends

If you eat at Applebees you deserve to fucking die.

I usually bring a book

The last time I ate at Applebee's I legitimately felt like I was dying. I ordered some meme sauce burger, everything was so greasy and salty that I don't even remember what the sauce tasted like. Then I just felt groggy and shitty the rest of the day.

Everything in the applebees tier of restaurant, Fridays, Olive Garden, Chili's etc. should be outlawed in the interest of public taste.

They're a corporate amalgamation of boomers taste that they take their shitty midwest family to and think its good eating.

Ahahaha you blame boomers for your misery

>implying

yikes