I'm a simple man, I enjoyed pasta carbonara, but I couldn't stomach the gluten in the pasta

I'm a simple man, I enjoyed pasta carbonara, but I couldn't stomach the gluten in the pasta.
So I decided to try rice carbonara, I had to replace the egg yolks with lactose-free cream, otherwise it's the same parmesan cheese and Italian bacon.
what do you guys think?

Bad quality pic.

This has to be bait

I guess there's not a lot of love for rice on this board

>Rice_with_Bacon.jpg
I'd eat it if it weren't covered with a dead animal and cooked in cheese made from the labor of an animal that was likely caged and suffered its entire life. But yeah, rice man. That's some pretty good shit. What type of rice? was it proper gook rice that some nipponese dumbshit slaved over picking each grain individually? thats the dope shit right there. you should call that dish pain and suffering covered in death. its pretty brutal if you think about it.

does all the virtue signaling give you some sort of sexual release?

>eating dead plants instead
Fuck you

what makes eating plants any better

you have to be fucked hard in ur bunny hole and then made eat cum covered meat

Sounds pretty good, actually. Sort of like a modified risotto. I'd try it.

Idiotic

gluten intolerance is a meme
you either have celiac disease or you are a starving attention whore
source: I had tons "celian disease" clients who ended eating breaded stuff or drank regular beer

JUST MAKE A FUCKING RISOTTO DUMBO

You do realize Barilla sells gluten free pasta, right?

Do you just like making a fool of yourself or are you really this stupid

Lots of people are also idiots.

t. user with wheat allergy but no celiac

Why would you have to replace the yolks?

jesus. at least make pasta from rice flour or something

I don't think he did.

I think that's white rice soaked in egg and parmesan.

If you have a wheat intolerance, then you could get gluten from other sources.

to be more traditional, use pancetta instead of bacon. but, still, not a bad idea. ill try it.

rice grown in pools of muddy water, no way for the grain to escape without drowning and being eaten by tilapia. i only eat free range rice.

At that point you might as well just be eating grits with bacon and scrambled eggs, which is a hell of a lot more appetizing than that abomination of mushy rice.

Far more likely you just over ate gluten intolerant usually leads to shit like is and bad skin not a tummy ache also savory rice pudding and bacon is not carbonara, carbonara is pancetta and scrambled eggs with the ratio of one yolk to one whole egg
If you want a gluten free version have eggs scrambled in the fat from frying the pancetta without pasta
Or buy gluten free pasta

>I had to replace the egg yolks with lactose-free cream
You went one meme too far

Nice b8 attempt. 4/10 for adding that pic.

>a wheat intolerance
That doesn't real tho.
This user is right:

People like you should just be left to die. Seriously, how can someone be such a genetic failure?

truth

Asian here.
I want to kill you OP, i want to drag you to the paddies and drown you in mud, so your corpse can fertilize the next batch of crop.

Fuck off, Tojo.
We’ll nuke you again.

wrong, you can be allergic to wheat and gluten without being celiac. I'm allergic to both but do not have celiac

>jesus at least (do something that 0.5% of real people actually do)

why does it matter that you are Asian? are you saying OP culturally appropriated your rice?

Honor demands that OP dies for such dishonor. Like all you uncultured western pigs.

cock

The irony of you using le brainlet maymay pic whilst saying that. I really dislike faggots like whom you replied to though because they make anyone interested in animal welfare look fucking retarded.

yes, i'm a total faggot