Holy fuck brought this necked it

Holy fuck brought this necked it

>contains 415mg caffeine

Anyone else tried cold brew? My hands are shaking lol.

That coffee or beer?

Is this going to be the new craft beer

I have a pot of cold brew in the fridge at all times.
It's so convenient it's pretty surprising it isn't more popular than it already is.

How about you adjust your glasses, gramps.

Because it requires time to make in advance and uses quite a bit of coffee.

ayy they added a caffeine pill

>415mg of caffeine
whats the threshold for overdose? like 750mg or something?

Are you one of those retards that thinks putting normal coffee in the fridge is cold brew

mg of caffeine
>whats the threshold for overdose? like 750mg or something?
God you guys are fucking pussies lel

I can take 1.5 g and feel nothing

>pussies xd
Enjoy that liver damage

You'd need to drink 20 or so of those bottles for it to be fatal, you'll feel like shit but caffeine is REALLY hard to OD on
You might not be as retarded as him but you're sure competing

>lol I'm shaking
>must be the 500mg caffeine
No, you're an autist with ADHD. That is literally nothing.

>I consume way too much caffeine so everyone does lol

>adrenal fatigue is a way of life: the thread

I drink water. On the off chance I do have something with caffeine, I don't act like an aspie with a sugar high.

Wish I could feel the rush of caffein again but after I got vaccine against swine flue (2009?), it just leaves me tired and mellow throughout the day.

Learnt my lesson to never to trust the media or parents advice... my first decision as a young adult and it turned out to become a burden for the rest of my life :(

Oh look, another retard spreading misinformation

I took preworkout with 400mg and mdaa and didn't shake bitch

its like 7 grams i believe. it would be really hard to overdose on though because you'd pee out caffeine before you finish drinking enough bottles.

That sounds like a pretty serious side-effect and you ought to consult your physician.

They won't sell it in America because Americans are too stupid and would try drinking 5 bottles of it just to say they did and that would some how make them feel like they are better than others. Go figure.

No one's chugged Black Blood Of The Earth vacuum extracted coffee yet, nor the extra caffeinated Death Wish variant thereof feel free to stop being O B S E S S E D any time.

Are they ripping off Big Trouble in Little China?

I've tried both of these and they were great. It's nice to see North America adopting canned/bottled coffee, but it would be nice if they would sell it for a lower price point like the stuff you get in Japan.

the daily recommended limit for caffeine is 400mg. 500mg in five or ten minutes is a lot of caffeine.

>On the off chance I do have something with caffeine, I don't act like an aspie with a sugar high.
right, you only act like an aspie on Veeky Forums.