There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that eat innocent slaves that suffered their entire lives

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that eat innocent slaves that suffered their entire lives.

I love eating Koreans

and it's fucking delicious.

Yeah I wouldn't want to be a vegetable, sounds pretty horrifying.

You are a slave too.

Oh shit, brb burying my porch monkeys remains

I’m vegan but I hate those fucking retards that go vegan for the health reasons (as opposed to the ethical).

I don't understand the ethical standpoint of veganism. If animals (because basically they can't) or society don't expect from you going vegan? Where's the ethics here? It's just a you and other vegans circlejerk.

I'm the opposite

>love animals
>won’t kill anything
>used to eat meat and felt guilty
>no longer eat meat and don’t feel guilty
Easy as that user
I’ll fit u

I wouldn't mind eating a human less intelligent than me, especially if they were a criminal.

It'd be much more efficient than the whole life imprisonment deal.

>feeling guilty
still, not an ethics standpoint, just a weird headcannon where you attribute human qualities to an animal, or worse, hold animals higher than humans
I totally understand wanting to avoid guilt, I can't even be a dick to anybody because it makes me feel guilty, but eating animals? Not even close.

God made them tasty for a reason. You think any carnivore/omnivore would turn you down on made up ethical reasons?

>eating criminals
You'd be imbibing their soul. Do you really want that attached to you?

it's the other way around, god made us all to consider good fat and proteins that need to conversion tasty

tell that about ethics to the vegan user, I am the one who's telling that there's no ethical or moral superiority on being vegan

ok hear me out...

If eating was like masturbating, as in, if eating was something done in private, and no one talked openly about except for perverts and degenerates, would the vegans of the world still be vegan?

how many people are vegan not because of a guilt thing they perceive in themselves, but guilt they perceive or lack of guilt from the perception of others?

I know there's the joke of vegans telling you they are vegan but I wonder what percentage do it more out of how they are perceived vs. doing it for themselves.

kinda like the whole scenario of do you help someone else for the sake of helping them or do you help someone in hopes that someone else will notice?

>implying I’m not morally superior to you

>morally superior
yay! you get the morally superior prize. i hope all the virtue signaling was worth the mind trophy.

you just proved my point, good job!

The mere presence of a vegan throws the meat addicts into a frenzy
really makes u think

Not really.

I couldn't give less of a fuck, what pisses me off is the insults about being morally inferior, the virtue signaling, the bad nutrition advices and the bad science

>call people out
>HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOURSELF

>>implying I’m not morally superior to you
Morals/ethics are in the shitter
>evil only exist because good men do nothing
Please try and stop me from slaughtering and eating my next meal
I think a lot of people just like to tell people how much better then you they are. It makes them feel superior. Rather sad really
This. People and children live poorly and even die because of poor nutritional advice

>Please try and stop me from slaughtering and eating my next meal
Lol, now i'm tempted to get a certification to slaughter animals and kill my own lamb next time there's a barbecue

Lel
>I couldn't give less of a fuck
>still posts after that
Kys

ok i'm genuinely curious. What country requires you to have certification to slaughter animals? probably england if i was forced to guess.

You are already well on the way of killing yourself vegan friend

>kys

great argument from a morally superior vegan being of light

Being vegan is literally a privilege because you don't live in a third-world country where there's no fucking food

Enjoy your clogged arteries and high blood pressure

probably everywhere civilized, you need a certification to work profesionally in a slaughterhouse (safety, humane sacrifice, sanitation and hygiene etc) When I say I could get a certification it's because I'd rather sacrifice an animal in a slaughterhouse (maybe I can talk with my local slaughterhouse to do it) because I could just buy a live lamb under the table and just kill it in my backyard, bit that's unsanitary and inhumane

I don't think it's inherently wrong to eat meat, I just think it's wrong to create a demand for meat that comes from animals that live in terrible conditions their whole lives and know nothing but suffering.

>lean meat clogs arteries
>hydrogenated coconut lard doesn't
thanks for proving my point about bad science and bad dietary advices

that I agree with, we could live without eating meat 3 times a day and value quality over quantity to put industrial producers out of business, but the only argument of vegans is HURR DURR MEAT IS MURDUR

do you not?

t. 160lbs 2% body fat scientist that absolutely got a nutritional degree to back it up and not some fat fuck loser who cooks chicken nuggets

Your brain damage is showing

ITT: morally superior person throwing names around and telling people to kill themselves

Yeah it's fucking great
I had the ground muscle of a bovine slave today fried in the ovum juice of a tree not allowed to reproduce.

nice rebuttal to the fact that you can be a vegan and clog your arteries with long vegetable fatty acids
the lack of nutrients are making you a lousy troll

I'm thinking we are giving OP what he wants, veganazis love prosecution complex and victimism

abandon thread?

ok this is weird. i live in the US and kill chickens, pigs and goats on my property. nothing unsanitary about it. as for the 'humane' part of it... i don't know. chickens die fairly quickly (break neck, slice artery, hang upside down). pigs and goats die a little slower. they get knocked out, then bled out. all told it is pretty tidy and clean.

If you feel guilty for eating meat you were passed down inferior genes that should have died out, but due to modern society you can be a faggot and go vegan and not die.

Morality doesn't exist, you're just an idiot.

morality does exist, it's just subjective.

Then it doesn't exist you fucking retard.

Going vegan for health reasons is the most reasonable thing. Moralfag evangelists like you give vegans their bad rep

>opinions don't exist
I think you're the retarded one, friendo.

only rational reason to become vegetarian or vegan is environmental reasons. imo people that do it for ethical reasons are just unintentionally doing something that actually matters

I don't have experience. I tried to make a rabbit ninja kill like everyone around here does (like a quick karate chop to the back of the head of the animal) but I ended terrorizing the poor animal, so give me a fucking electric stick and a sharp knife in a place where I can hose the blood

>implying they don't buy vegan stuff from nestlé
like spitting in the ocean

Your opinion on something doesn't give it life, you fucking idiot. If I have an opinion that Mars is actually purple, it doesn't magically turn purple. Just because YOU perceive something an immoral doesn't mean anyone else does. Did this really need an explanation?

>it's a "vegan talks out of their ass like a retard" episode
holy fuck I wish they'd stop putting this one on rerun, nobody likes it. it's really preachy and acts like it's better than everyone else when in reality it makes no sense from a writing standpoint.

what are the ethical reasons? animals DO NOT have feelings, except for the top top top of the 1%

>Your opinion on something doesn't give it life, you fucking idiot.
No, but the opinion itself exists.
>If I have an opinion that Mars is actually purple, it doesn't magically turn purple.
No, but the opinion itself exists.
>Just because YOU perceive something an immoral doesn't mean anyone else does.
No, but the perception itself exists.
>Did this really need an explanation?
t. brainlet. Must suck being so stupid. It's great how condescending you are too. You're not aware of your own stupidity.

>MUH PERCEPTIONS
everybody go home, here's the new Descartes

Retard

Good argument. I fold.

Also a good argument. :^)

you should, you are the worst troll ever

You/he claimed morality doesn't exist. It's ridiculous.

I'm not that user.
Morality is not THAT subjective, morality is market by the society. And right now society can't give a fuck about animal wellbeign, so no, you aren't morally superior. It's only your perception.
Protip: your perception doesn't modify reality.

Would it have been less triggering to your sperghead if user had said "morality didn't exist in any meaningful way"?

I’ve always noticed nonvegans/murders are illiterate, trump supporter, and think high school graduation is a big accomplishment

For a species to thrive it is always to the detriment of another.

I never claimed to be morally superior to anyone. Nor did I claim my perception alters reality. All I said was morality is subjective, which is true. He said morality doesn't exist at all.

No, I think it's still meaningful