What's the best kind of homemade cookies? For me, it's a dark chocky chip with toffee and walnuts. So good

What's the best kind of homemade cookies? For me, it's a dark chocky chip with toffee and walnuts. So good.

My mother's homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. Too bad she lives a thousand miles away now.

Yep, I'm an oatmeal raisin guy.

Second only to some strong gingersnaps.

Molasses ginger

Gib recipe?

I don't know man, there are so many to chose from, why not have them all?

Snickerdoodle

cookie dough without anything added

no chocolate chips either

Sorry man, but that shit repulses me.

I want to try them out so badly. Any good recipes? Does pic sound reasonable?

Sometimes i make cookie dough just for eating it raw... i skip the eggs, though. Just flour, sugar, butter, vanilla and sometimes cinnamon.

gagged a little

people don't really do this

Oatmeal [spoiler]chocolate chip [/spoiler] cookies.

sooo vanilla cookies?

These. But only if they're the chewy kind.

is there a cookie that's better hard or fully soft?

My mom was a vocational cooking teacher. The program was called CVAE, don't know if any of you ever heard of it, but it was program offered in Jr. High and high School up until the 1990s, that taught students how to cook for restaurants and catering.
ANYWAY, to make a long story short, when they cut the program, she saved all the good recipes and industrial cookbooks from the program. And years ago, she gave me their "cookie sheet", which were the recipes for the cookies they made to sell at fundraisers and holidays and sports games.
BEST COOKIE RECIPES EVER. When ever my family wants cookies, they always request I make one of the cookies from that collection. I think my own personal favorite from those is the "chocolate chocolate chip" cookies because they're so chewy and chocolatey but still kind of delicate.

Yeah, some cookies are better crisp, and some are better chewy.
Also, here's a tip. Cookies made with just butter will be crisper, cookies made with oil or shortening or animal fats will be softer. If you use half and half, you get the best of both, crisp edges with a softer interior.

Take a picture of the recipes and upload em here

Honestly I just like some good ol' chocolate chip cookies. Preferably with large chunks of chocolate. I don't care for a lot of other cookies like sugar and oatmeal raisin. I especially hate those sugar cookies that are coated colored granulated sugar.

THIS.
please hook us up user. youll really be helping out these 2-3 people.

Okay, I'll get to it in awhile. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen first. Keep the thread alive till I get back.

>tattoos
>shaved temples
why girls do this to themselves? I mean i understand that some fat rejected tumblirina would do this in the hopes of attracting desperate dick. But a cutie like this? why?

Hurry a on I'm going to the store now for those fuckin cookie ingredients

I made puppy chow cookies once. Pain in the ass to make, extremely rich, but delicious as fuuuck in small doses.
>peanut butter cookie
>dipped in chocolate
>dusted with powdered sugar
Make no more than a half dozen and save it for Christmas.

Hang on, brb.

maybe try these

kinda like cookie dough but not

I store them in the fridge but take one out for a bit to warm up when I eat

Okay, here we go. I took these pics in a hurry, because I'm busy, so if there's any questions I'll answer them. Also excuse how worn and old the paper looks, it's over 25 years old.
***Note*** - the recipes call for margarine instead of butter, because it was vocational cooking from the eighties, but just replace that with unsalted butter. Also, very important, if the recipe calls for both butter and shortening, do not skip that, if you don't use both it will ruin the texture of the cookies.

>not having them stocked already
because it makes her unique, doncha know! plus how will you ever know that shes a real BADASS unless theres tattoos everywhere on her body?!?
thank you.
can you give us some real good ones too, like the most popular? god bless you

those oatmeal chocolate chips please!!!

Shit, I'm sorry, I guess they're all going to be sideways.

Getting there!

Snickerdoodles

no worries.

Here you go!

have you made any of these before?

All of them. They're all tried and true.

wow thanks!

Is there an oatmeal raisin recipe?

One more.

Also, another note, if it says do not overtake, DO NOT OVERBAKE.

Pls post them user, I want to win family holidays

You can use the same recipe as the oatmeal chocolate chip, and just sub raisins. They will turn out the same, so no worries. I've done it many times.

One more note: notice that these recipes yield around 5 dozen cookies, so be prepared.

Just did! I'm sorry they're all sideways, I was rushing and didn't think about it.

You very welcome. Time for me to pass on the good stuff. :)

Is there a better fast food cookie?

Shit, forgot the close up of the snikerdoodle recipe. Here it is.

Goddamn it, wrong one

wheres the chocolate chocolate chip recipe?

thanks for all of this.

True! Thanks a lot! I'll try them all for christmas.

IT's a bit niche, but there's a bakery stand in Victoria Station in london that does the most amazing cookies ever

Always get one with a (fairly generic) panini

Let me try again. My camera is fucking with me.

It's the chocolate cookie recipe. See where it says you can add chocolate chips or nuts or other stuff to the recipe?

You're very welcome!

Ok, hopefully I got it. Fuck..

Yay, snickerdoodles!

I wrote the post and had to wait till I was on wifi, and in that time you posted them all, my bad. Thanks for the recipes.

T.phoneposter

You're welcome!

Quality thread.

a thread that actually has recipes and people are talking about cooking, wow!

Bump

Thanks for the recipe user.

ill make these tomorrow

oatmeal with cinnamon

She move to Florida? Sucks if so

Lemon cookies.

A flavor soft enough to please your tastebuds, but not too powerful to make you sick of them.

Oatmeal raisin or white chocolate macadamia

he put the milk-soaked cookie on top of a stack of dry cookies, WHAT THE FUCK. I'm triggered by this video. delet pls

Not really. Chocolate chip cookies with no chocolate chips.

For me, it's persimmon cookies with butterscotch chips.

Alton Brown's Cookies. Had good results; good amount of sweetness, ratio of chocolate to cookie is good.

>2 sticks unsalted butter
>2 1/4 cups bread flour
>1 teaspoon kosher salt
>1 teaspoon baking soda
>1/4 cup sugar
>1 1/4 cups brown sugar
>1 egg
>1 egg yolk
>2 tablespoons milk
>1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
>2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

>Directions
>Heat oven to 375 degrees.
>Melt the butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan over low heat. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
>Pour the melted butter in the mixer’s work bowl. Add the sugar and brown sugar. Cream the butter and sugars on medium speed. Add the egg, yolk, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Slowly incorporate the flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
>Chill the dough, then scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets, 6 cookies per sheet. Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown, checking the cookies after 5 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet for even browning. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.

I recommend chilling the dough for about 30 minutes, form cookie dough balls of your desired shape, then store the balls overnight before baking.

What is an easy to follow recipe for a first time baking?

My nibba, molasses are GOAT

>nibba
child detected

Oatmeal chocolate chip is the best.

oatmeal, chocolate, and raisin with a healthy dose of cinnamon and allspice in there. thats the apex homemade cookie.