Is anyone else writing a book about the downfall of western civilization?

Is anyone else writing a book about the downfall of western civilization?

Look OP, even if I wanted to read regurgitated fictionalizations of reactionary concepts I wouldn't want to read them from you.

That whore in the bottom left isn't covering her head. I assume she will be stoned to death.

twitter nigger go back there

Documenting the demise of the western world is not reactionary, please learn the meaning of the words you intend to use before you use them.

Islam will save the West from itself

Going to the twitter responses to thatand seeing "Muslims" respond to surah 9:29 by dismissing it as "a middle chapter" is enraging

Why have people stopped caring about the exact same thing that's being to Europeans still being done to Tibetans? Does it fuck up the narrative?

Why has the environmental left stopped opposing overpopulation and mass immigration of fecund 3rd-worlders to the first world where people consume more resources per capita and cause more pollution per capita?

go back there

>Documenting the demise of the western world is not reactionary
Didn't imply it was, I just know for a fact that no one here would be able to produce anything that isn't just a neckbeard's idea of Evola.

And what the fuck are you talking about?

If you're merely writing about the downfall of western civilization you're not prescient enough.

How do you know that? This is based off your own lacklustre abilities?

>implying I'm a writer
I'm not part of the NEET mob here that reads just so they have something to rip off, but I know pretty well what kind of content they produce.

If it's for writing a piece of crap like pic related please don't do it

that title sounds like it was created by a bot from analyzing low-quality online discourse.

the world is seriously getting more bizarre every single day.

>be me
>year 2045
>government issued edutainment monitor wakes me up by blasting gangsta rap in my ear
>groggily make my way to the kitchen
>wife is already up giving our live-in refugee his morning penis massage
>"sleeping late again user? hakim is being fussy and i could really use some help milking him this morning instead of waiting for you get your beauty sleep"
>apologize and get on my knees as ive been trained
>wife notices that i forgot to put in my anal pacifier which is a direct violation of federal law
>she screams and presses the panic button
>the alarm goes off and bars fall down blocking all the doors and windows in our house
>head the sirens of the approaching swat team as my wife and hakim stare at me in abject horror
>officer tyrone disables the security system and sprints into the kitchen immediately pinning me to the ground
>"citizen why isn't your anal pacifier in place?"
>mumble that i forgot to put it in and that im sorry
>"a likely story and you can tell it to the judge, officer hernandez cuff this piece of shit"
>they throw me in the back of the swat van and drive me to the courthouse
>judge mortimer shekelberg is assigned to my case
>without looking up from his paperwork judge shekelberg sentences me to 10 years heavy labor in the rice paddies
>get loaded on to the transport helicopter
>it ain't me starts playing

Better than most

Where's miss piggy?

Sinking standards of communication thanks to near universal accessibility of communication channels. Nobody would bother to publish most of what Trump is saying in a newspaper. But thanks to Twitter any dimwitted oaf with two-and-a-half brain cells can voice is irrelevant opinion and surround himself (or herself for that matter) with a plethora of even less erudite clowns.

Modern mass culture was a mistake. We are entering the age of caesarism.

lol

really made me think

She's not in Sesame Street.

The smart thing is to write about a society based on the present one that has already fallen. Otherwise people are just going to laugh at you. Btw western society isn't falling, it's just evolving.

Is this the LARP thread?

>Btw western society isn't falling, it's just evolving
What makes you think this?