WHEN ORDERING FOOD

Normal People:
>think about their orders in advance and have a general idea, if not a specific idea what they are going to order.
>keep questions to a minimum and try to expedite their orders so they don't hold anyone up.
>orders soda and fills with soda
>swipe card and wait in the back for food.
>if food is incorrect, just ignore it and maybe not come back

"Those" People:
>like the menu just appeared out of thin air, no knowledge of what the place sells
>have 1000 questions about everything even though all ingredients are clearly listed on the menu.
>dont care how long the order process takes or how many people they are holding up.
>orders water cup but fills with lemonade
>pull out wads of crinkled out bills always acting confused when they are short on money, then pull out a wad of 20s.
>stand in the front next to where they ordered and wait, remaining in everyones way
>if order is wrong, demand 2 orders of same item, plus refund of money, plus a free 'dessert'

How to fix this.

>how to fix this
Completely expunge modern society and all the conveniences it affords; let nature dictate who survives and who perishes.

how does it buy food and how does it afford it?

More like completely expunge modern society of those people

But then there wouldn't be any white people left

Same result. The other method's just more indirect.

They usually have an enabler

>shitskins acting like it isn't 90% niggers who pull this shit

pls make into a virgin vs. chad drawing

99%

>How to fix this.
sage and report

Sometimes a bullet is cheaper.

White trash makes up the 10% in all fairness

>>if food is incorrect, just ignore it and maybe not come back
Yeah, no. I'm sorry that you can't figure out a job suited for double-digit IQs, but that's not going to stop me from ruining your day.

You could stop waitressing.

if my foods incorrect in a huge fucking way like you forgot something that i legitimately paid for or gave me soup instead of a burger I'm definitely saying something. I'm not going to ask for a million free things and to talk to your manager but i still want what i originally paid for. fuck off op

>orders water cup but fills with lemonade
what kind of beta faggot does that, I get a cup for water and fill with coke and make eye contact with the person at the front while I go to sit down.

that lady looks like she is living the fucking life, man

for real, it must be nice to be that obese and have the government give you money to just chill and eat mcdonalds and candy all day

>if food is incorrect, just ignore it and maybe not come back
This is pushing it a bit. If they forgot the lettuce or something, I wouldn't bother. But if it's the completely wrong order I'll say something.

Welfare was a mistake

just because you can't see all the rotting flesh she's sitting on.

i think it was meant to be "oh i ordered no pickles on this, so instead of flipping out ill just pick them off."

>at mcdonalds
>4 people in front of me
>they are all ordering for their 10 kids and the whole extended family
>wait 30 minutes in the line
I jsut want my fries

what is drive thru?

White people did this to her.

I don't have a car.

I'm sure your Rascal counts as a car with your fat ass in it.

it was clearly the jews you fucking cuck

I distinctly remember being on holiday with family and friends back in high school, and their daughter who was 17 at the time asking her mum "do I like this?" over some normal foods. Her mum asked for a caeser salad without croutons and dressing. I will never forget such a bizzare lunch

>if food is incorrect, just ignore it
HELL NO

If my order is wrong, fix it PERIOD

Look at any nigger population.
Now look at any white population.

There's a reason whites rule the world.

That poor bear.

How do you function? Ive worked wince ibwas 14 qnd drove since 16

>all this lowkey skirting around the issue
just call them niggers

Online ordering and apps, even at sit down restaurants. I love Taco Bell but I am a picky as shit eater. I can order through the app and be as autistic about my food as I want and it's all ready for me without slowing anyone down. Also this puts the onus on the customer, they can't claim that someone got their order wrong.

I take delivery and pick up calls for a restaurant most of the day

>asks if they can pay with card and when i ask for the card number then spends 2 minutes shuffling around looking for card
>asks "where am I calling?" when the first thing I say when greeting is the restaurants name
>wants to replace the sides for more meat and refuses to understand why we would still charge extra
>replies with "yeah" when i ask a question like small or large, chicken or beef
>tells me their dumb long and complicated government name on the phone for pickup, then gets mad when they come when me or someone else misspells it

its amazing..

I work at a pizza place. The public is fucking retarded for the most part. This happened just the other day:
>Thank you for calling hungry howies, is this pickup or delivery?
>"Can you hold please?"
>what
>"CAN YOU PLEASE HOLD"

BITCH YOU FUCKING CALLED ME

In my experience, nobody fucking listens on the phone. You pretty much have to tell them what they are ordering.

Why did they ask you to hold?

Your body hurts, you can't move so there isn't option to go outside, then you start to get absesses and other shit from sitting all day long

filthy rich jews owned the slaves

Then you blame the racist whites for it.

>their daughter who was 17 at the time asking her mum "do I like this?"
wtf?

nope, jews, jews and rich is the enemy of whites, blacks and muslims

Go burn a trash can in a park, kid.

I deal with "those" shitheads every day.
>I'm clearly not a semite, but they still order using their respective language for items even though they were speaking English originally
>people spend a few minutes waiting in line looking at the menu and when come up to me they still have to look and hum about what they want
>menu tells you exactly what comes with each item but they don't bother reading that
>they tell me shit like "the pita comes with fries right?" after they gave me their money
>I see people who come in almost daily if not weekly and still go "ummm I don't know what I usually order"
The phone is the worst
>More often than not they're calling while they're driving with speaker on so I can't hear anything and they place their order out of order or incomplete, "I want the ehhhhh salad and uhhh rice".
>No mention of what meat they want or if it's even a plate.
>there's some that complain when I tell them I can't take their card over the phone because I have more than 4 people in line waiting for more than 5 minutes I spent taking their order and it's preferred they pay when they pick up

kek i don't give a shit

Because it's hard for me to say I'm sorry.

Hi Boogie!