How do I get into alcohol?

How do I get into alcohol?

draw it into your mouth & swallow

Shrink yourself, those bottles have very narrow openings.

Don't. Alcohol is ok for social occasions and stuff but it's really not worth trying to make yourself get into it.

purchase some and consume it

go to your local craft brewery or some shit

Have depression and find the warmth that drinking room temperature vodka can fill.

repeat until dead.

this

Alcohol and craft beer is not a cool, fun, hip hobby. It gets out of control very fast.

I know you won’t listen to me but if you pursue this path you will learn for yourself soon enough.

Drink it the same way you'd drink water. Really not difficult user.

drink a little more each day. don't take any days off

Not everybody is a mental child with no self control that gets addicted to anything they touch

This desu.

Fail get

Checked well done desu

How do I get out of alcohol?

if you are asking this its probably for the best if you dont

>It gets out of control very fast.
What did he mean by this?

Truest of all Quints.

Disarrono and coke

Tastes exactly like dr pepper, it's eerie frankly

You won't even notice yourself getting pissed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

for real tho future has a drink every nighters here.

Start out with bitch drinks like four loko, Smirnoff black or Coney island rootbeer. Then move onto mixed drinks like rum and coke or vodka and whatever. Then drink a craft beer. Darks are easier to start with as they taste less like ass. Then slowly develop your addiction until you're slamming down 40 S of Steele reserve because you hate yourself for being a fuck up with no motivation or goals in life and don't even know why you're still living. Then go back to craft beers and become a weekend warrior.

Go to the bar on the 27th floor of that pyramid scheme-funded art deco tower and order one of the specials off the menu and enjoy the view. Maybe meet a cougar while you're at it.

Drink beer with lemonade in a small glass to a ratio that is to your taste. Then fill that small glass up with beer and lemonade again with a little more beer than last time. Continue until you feel light-headed and have the well known symptoms of tipsiness. Then try and drink the beer on it's own.

It might also help if you have a hearty meal with you.

a few tips for liking beer that i've picked up:
smelling the beer with your nose before drinking any will help prepare you for the bitter taste

drinking it semi-regularly, even just one beer, will eventually condition you to like/tolerate the flavor more. i turned 21 a couple months ago and at that time, even mild watery wheat beers made me gag. now i can slam down 7+% abv hoppy IPAs no problem

Aquire funnel
Spread ass cheecks
Add $20 worth of vodca to said ass

startout drinking stuff that doesn't taste like alcohol.

I started with whiskey, port and red wine cause that's what reminded me of my dead father and they were familiar tastes.

Why would you want to get into one of the dumbest and mind slowing drugs available. Why would you drink a liquid that does nothing but retard your brain? Do you want to be retarded? Are you striving to bring down the average IQ of the human population? Do you want to be incapable of handling the most basic of mental capabilities?

Because it's legal and cheap?
Why the fuck would I want to start using opiods to cope?

I don't think he's actually 21 dude

Oh no please dont! Please dont! Alcohol is from the devil and it will cause you pain and suffering.

Why would you try to "get" into it? As a social lubricant?

I tried to "get into" smoking because there's an entire body language to it and it's a very common way to bond with others. But it's not worth it. I smoke weed and tobacco just seems like a really stupid waste of money.

I drink and smoke alone.

fucking this, if you can, never buy alcohol to your house, especially if it's not for a party or hang out, DO NOT DRINK ALONE

I fucking start to prefer everything alone after certain years of drinking alone and ofc occasionally there is social gathering but I would want a week schedule where I actually do something so if there is nothing social to do on weekend I drink and often in social gathering too I drink

epic fail xd

I thought I was that like too but life kept throwing shit at me so I broke down and started to abuse

Dont do it OP, you gotsta keep urshelf clean

In this day and age, just don't.
t. alcoholic
Society is way shittier than it used to be. I know that probably seems like a nebulous statement like why would that matter, but with the way people are now, you're better off not even trying to party and have a good time. Culture has gone completely into the shitter.

just buy alcohol and drink alone
fuck social drinkers

give up the backstory gramps

God damn it more people need to take heed of Fat Albert's lessons.

>Are you striving to bring down the average IQ of the human population?

>The jerk store called...

>Are you striving to bring down the average IQ of the human population?
Why is this a problem exactly?

You're better off just smoking pot. If you just want to go out to bars with your buddies, then a cheap beer is all you need. If you really fucking love beer, you'll spend a few years trying different ones and finding one you like. If you just want to get fucking hammered, then a cheap bourbon, vodka, tequila will get the job done. If want to be a fucking aficionado about it, again, you'll spend a few years trying different drinks and find one you like. You're better off just smoking some pot and drinking some cheap beers with friends, if all you're after is a good time.

a black man had sex with your wife!

That's not what discrete means, Ty.

>it's everyone else's fault I drink
Ok

Alcohol gets into you!

No beer thread up, so I'll just say it here.
>tfw any beer that's not cheap shit like bud/coors light is 3 bucks a can/bottle in Canada
How do I deal with this bros

nigga im from discretes

Take a shit job you hate
then it comes naturally

Memes aside that is a good way to start liking beer

what does that have to do with drinking?

Checked

If anything you make it sound like it's better to do nowadays.