How do I stop eating shit?

This is getting beyond the joke now. My diet has deteriorated over the past 3 years to pic related and pizza. Everyday it's all I consume and I don't understand how this has happened because my diet used to be very good. How does a degenerate fast food addict get start eating clean again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

start going to chipotle

Stop buying fast food

>buy whatever you deem 'clean' food
>eat it
>delete this thread

Take a really hard look at your life and see what else has changed in the last three years.

I had to cut out all shit food for medical reasons from one day to another. The best tipp i have is to not make exceptions an option and never stray from the plan. Seriously... whenever i slipped up, the next day was fucking hard. If i kept to the plan, it went relatively easy.
Also, track your food so you actually eat enough. Being hungry makes it very tempting to grab for something fast, easy and satisfying instead of cooking aome proper food.
Consider eating one snack inbetween meals and decide what that will be in advance (bring it with you wherever you go or else you will find yourself hugry all of a sudden and reaching for that chocolate bar).

fast for a week until your taste buds grow back

yes - cheat days are a meme

>until your taste buds grow back
This is a big part of it. If you cut out junk food for a while, the next time you go to eat it whilst sober you'll realise how bad it tastes.

This is the best advice. Fasting is crucial to restoring health and destroys all addictions

Sadly, they are. They usually are the entry to never getting your shit together. I wish it wasn't the case since there's so much delicious food i had to ban.

It really gets easier, especially with sugar after a few days.

Start with vegetable soup.
Make a big pot of vegetable soup for the week. It's low calorie, tasty and filling.
Whenever you've got the urge for junk food, have a bowl of soup instead.

If you cut out soft-drinks and candy, you can't go back to them. They just taste god-awful and supersweet.

>How does a degenerate fast food addict get start eating clean again?

don't eat fat and drastically reduce sugar intake
make your own food
don't snack
eat twice a day.
eat hot filling foods, like bean chili and bread.

agreeing with that, veggie soup is based, it fills you up without much calories and is tasty.

I only eat fast food and pizza but I'm a skellington, probably have horrible internals though

youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
Basically this video opened my eyes as to how the biome in my stomach works. It explains a lot. Understand this and you will know why you are eating what you eat.

Cheers, just watched it. Kek at the poo transplants though. Didn't know that was even a thing

I kind of want to try that but that sounds really disgusting. Better just eat my veggies, kek

Probably going to wanna meal prep and ease yourself into it.

There is no correlation between food being healthy and the way it tastes. Further more most unhealthy food can be made in a healthy way. Nothing is being given up your just eating different food.

Lol why twice

Anyone else?

Indeed. Once you understand that you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay below your TDEE, though, there's no reason you'd ever need to consider it.

youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

stop being depressed

its a vicious cycle -- you get sad, and let yourself go. you've let yourself go, and get sadder about that, so you let yourself go even further. eventually you're literally recycling coffee and doing your "grocery shopping" at the dollar store, which consists solely of ramen and bags of plain chips. the ramen is eaten raw with the soup base as a seasoning, and the chips are eaten washed down with strong but cheap beer like Colt 45 or Boris Slam or something.

fasting is very good for you, everyone should fast for 16hrs/day

Yell at the food before you eat it, but make sure to sound as angry as possible; you'll lose your interest in the food when you realize how worthless it is to you.

Do not force self, change slowly. If you force it on yourself some day you find yourself eating bad old shit again.

Go grocery shopping and start trying out different meals, stuff you can heat in the oven. Also get some salad, vegetables, eggs for hard boiling. Then move on to recipes with brown hamburger like spaghetti, sloppy joes, chili. Later on you can try slightly harder cooking and continuously improve.

Fuck now I'm depressed

Slowly ween yourself off fast food and pizza. Start by picking a day where you do not eat out at all, and get your body and palate used to healthier foods. Instead of fries with your burger, why not get a salad or soup?

Do you live with someone who can exert influence over you like a parent, or a friend who can beat the shit out of you? Write a contract with them to take stuff away from you or beat the shit out of you when they see you with one of those things. It'll only take 2-3 times before you stop and learn to cook.