Thank you for calling Domino's, this is user. How can I help you?

Thank you for calling Domino's, this is user. How can I help you?

I'll have a two litre of bang's root beer please

Yes, I'd like 2 of the $7.99 3 topping large carry out specials. One with Brooklyn style crust, white garlic sauce, spinach, olives, and mushrooms. On the second, I'd like Brooklyn style crust, red sauce, pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapenos. Thanks so much.

>he still can't order delivery online

>Thank you for calling Domino's, this is user. How can I help you?
Chimp screech

hawaiian pizza

Hi, one dead thread, please
oh, right, you killed one for this shitpost already.

“Hey dominoes. Quick question. Do you guys have Battletoads for the sega genesis?”

Yeah gimme a Hawaiian with ham, bacon, and extra pineapple

One pineapple pizza please

Hi, I'll have errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... um... Whats on a ham and pineapple?

*Domino's hangs up*

Look at that

I'd like to order a butt

Thank you for being concise with your words. God I hate having to be on the phone forever with a babbling retard that doesn't think about what they want before they call

>tfw can't work the online ordering
>buy two large pizzas, thin crust
>both half and half
>one Meat Feast and Chicken Lovers
>the other is a Vegetarian supreme and Meat feast
>lilt and a choco pizza

bacon and jalapeno stuffed cheesy bread, and make it PRONTO!

>be from Texas
>the local dominos recently hired some middle eastern fucker that barely speaks english

I wish there was any other restaurant I could order delivery from.

MAKE ME A PIZZA!

why do people here insist on using the moniker user
like i know it's anonymous lol but i mean it just sounds gay

There is nothing wrong with having pineapple on pizza.

I always make sure I know exactly what I want before I call in any order, or even when I order in person, at any restaurant. It just makes things so much easier, for both me and the employee /server. And, I always say thank you, as well as "may i have" or "could i have", because saying "gimmie" or "i want" is both rude and childish.

I’d like a large, thin-crust pizza with pineapple, bacon, barbecue sauce, and banana peppers please.

Wanna /ss/?

Please leave and go back to whatever faggot website you came from.

>using non free javascript to order pizza

May I speak to Fats?

lemme get uhhh boneless pizza and a 2 liter coke

I'm sorry, I must have dialed this number by accident since I order my pizzas online and not by phone like some fucking savage.

This. Though they usually call to confirm I haven't fucked off from wanting the order before delivering though. Less than seven seconds of phone time.

HELP HELP MY PENIS IS HARD AND I NEED THE SUCC

Hello DeShaun, this is your GM Mr. Weathers. I'm glad you picked up. We got word from HR that we need to bring you into our corporate location in Ann Arbor for an immediate promotion to our corporate team. Mr. Shekelstein explained to us that they need more diversity hires. We know you are extremely unqualified, but your name was pulled out of a hat of black employees. Actually, we pulled LaQuarius Winston first, but he was shot while on drugs shortly after our contact with him.

Thomas Bremington has been fired with no severance or explanation and his family has been accosted on social media. His desk will be clear upon your arrival. Would you prefer a Escalade or an Impala for your company vehicle?

We look forward to your underperformance and workplace disruptions. Thanks for being black.

>How can I help you?
Convert your franchise into Papa Johns

pretty much this

lol

>coke
>not bepis

But i've got better things to do

This comment reeks of /pol/

Really? I got more of a tumblr vibe

Will this cover it?

yah i'll two large pepperonis

36 pink tacos

and the vegetarian meatloaf

to go

that's carryout

>Escalade or Impala
I'll give this brief autism a pass thanks to my audible kek post gave me

No?

What about war frogs?

Dominos worker here

AMA

I wanna talk to Papa John

Lemme get a xtra large Hawaiian with a bunch of ranch cups on the side and a large chocolate brownie desert, also do yous guys sell 4-liters?

2 liter machine [|B|]roke

You can stop being a Mary Sue and STOP RUINING MY STAR WARS DAISY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE