What's your favourite root beer?

For me I like A6W brand root beer

Root beer tastes like shit, my guy.
Brethren, I don't like that sugary or too sweet taste it has.
Famiqlia I think it's just a taste aimed at homosexuals.
Bruv if I'm honest with you I prefer Pibb.
Ok?

did i just have a stroke

>aged vanilla
>no old thyme
Shit beverage famalam

I can't tell, breh.
Brosepha I recommend mainting a healthy diet and seeing a physician about this.
Bra, I'm calling 9/11.

Hombres give me a rooted beer that isn't flavored with wintergreen
Ain't got time in the day for no toothpaste soda you hear me compadres

Based retard

kvass is better desu

lemme shoot a 411 your way, brochacho
straight ate a horizontal while this chick chowdered a vertical, you get me, sleet?
barebacked a native chick down the trail of beers last weekend after ultimate at the dust bowl. met some chicks at the quad after beer thirty

WORST ROOT BEER COMING THROUGH

Sure if you like the taste of pure ass

This would make me vomit if I wasn't enjoying a nice weinhards right now

A&W of course. I'm a white adult.

Anyone who says Barq's is either a child or a minority.

As a white adult, I find that inaccurate.
There's just something about Barq's that's more "crisp".
You could say it has a bite.

This is the best I've ever had and if you've had better you have to tell me right now so I can try it.

I assure you, you're not an actual white adult. A white adult would've agreed with me. Barq's is fruity. It does not actually have bite.

Bangs

for me, it's Bang's, the best root beer

is it true that they call it Bang's because the flavour of olde thyme goes "BANG!" in your mouth?

>he got his white neighbor to pose for him
>he thinks niggers can't be white
More proof you probably are one.

I'm surprised you didn't go for insulting my terrible handwriting.

>saying nigger

found the suburban and rural retard

agreed should have gone for balding

>Not realizing that Barq's is the distinguished choice.
I don't know, you could be the nigger here.

>>>/reddit/

>reddit spacing
>living near minorities who cause crime
>typing like a moron
I'm better than you in every way. I live a better life than you.

found the urban cuck

*disgusting choice.

Kids, stop arguing. We all know who the real winner here is.

Better than Barq's at least. But that's not saying much.

your hand looks all swarthy. Are you a fucking Turk?

Barq'sfag here, it is better.
Too bad the only place I can buy it locally is fucking Big Lots

I think that's just my shitty bathroom lighting.
I'm Irish, so basically a white nigger.

I like going to Carl's Jr because they have Bang's. Long John Silver's has the yummy A6W on tap at that perfect slightly chilled temperature but their food sucks and the place is always dirty.

you know thats not how it's spelled you scum sucking dickshit. Does it make you feel like a big man to keep posting this stuff? Just because I am doomed to sit here and scroll past your posts, like you have that one bit of control?

There was a time before this, you know. This board used to be amazing. We would all post great recipes and then play off each others recipes. We didn't shill Bargs rootbeer or Costco hotdogs like retard millenial trash. I hope you fucking die you piece of shit.

>This board used to be amazing. We would all post great recipes and then play off each others recipes.
That's a lie and you know it.

>you know thats not how it's spelled you scum sucking dickshit. Does it make you feel like a big man to keep posting this stuff? Just because I am doomed to sit here and scroll past your posts, like you have that one bit of control? There was a time before this, you know. This board used to be amazing. We would all post great recipes and then play off each others recipes. We didn't shill Bargs rootbeer or Costco hotdogs like retard millenial trash. I hope you fucking die you piece of shit.
this desu desu

mom brought some back from the states a few years ago because root beer is only soda I drink

this stuff is great also if you pour it in a pint glass and fill the rest up with rye it tastes even better

>being this rectum ransacked

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

There are like three good rootbeers and a lot of shit flinging. What gives?

Solid, but not amazing.

If people are drinking I'd gladly join with one of these.

>Muh millenials
Well you better buckle up, old man, because the Gen Z'ers are gonna be fucking up your parade now.

>hipster trash can't understand funposting
You're not on reddit anymore, fruit.

we can all agree that Mug is basically diabetic piss, right?

Yes.

>If people are drinking I'd gladly join with one of these.
man its just a beer shit has like 20-60cals more and almost the same carbs as a soda

Been seeing this on tap at newer restaurants, shits pretty tasty

The rootbear is good, but the cream and blueberry is amazing

Stop drinking alcoholic root beer.
It makes you look like a fag.

I don't like beer, but I did enjoy drinking this. I don't like drinking in general, so the difference is important for me.

My grocery store carried this for a while. It is great, almost at good as Eli's. But yeah, the blueberry is fantastic too (see also : Eli's blueberry).

Apparently Maine knows its way around soda.

Agree. It's like wearing a hoodie and riding a BMX around because you want to ride a bike but are afraid of looking like a fairy. Just get a regular street bike and own that shit. People are going to think you're an asshole for doing it anyway, just like drinking premium soda.

>man its just a beer
It tastes nothing like an actual beer.

>Being this mad that nobody else likes mu6
Get you a pumping spice and calm the fuck down.

muh german purity
fuck off I've had porters dubbels and stouts that taste almost like root beer

Why are you typing like a nigger and expressing nigger opinions?

Brownie Caramel Cream Root Beer obviously

barqs and mug n bun

>Mug

Is there anything that's like malta but unsweetened?

C'mon guys, this is the root beer to end all root beer

gross, I hate Brecker's

>mfw first time I try a root beer float

I'll probably die of diabetes but this has to be one of life's greatest pleasures so who gives a shit

Ok Boris.

you're a big guy

>people are baiting on Veeky Forums by telling people to stop being racist

go back to /pol/, being racist on a blue board is how i know you're baiting to begin with.

>no mention of Stewart's®
Am I getting memed on?

If you're going to buy in a bottle there are so many better options, but it isn't bad.

someone needs to put that rage on ice with a frosty cold glass of Bang's root beer: the refreshing taste of aged thyme will make your tastebuds exclaim "BANG!"

So much this

Even Milhouse deserves to be a meme before this fucking shit.

Oh look I ‘mis read’ a root beer label for the five thousandth time! Boy is my face red! Please pay attention to my hilariously clever joke because there is literally nothing and nobody else in my life that will interact with me!

I bet your Mum had to tie a pork chop to your shirt to get the dog to play with you as a kid, you fucking loser.

(Meant for OP of course)

"Dusty Boots."

good good
let the butthurt flow through you

Howdy

Don't drink rootbeer, don't care about this thread, just stopped in to tell you to kill yourself.

>No Virgil's ITT
C'mon Veeky Forums

A&W.

Barq's tastes so cheap and artificial. Like melted root beer popsicles.

>posts annoying shit over and over and over and over
>LOL I am Le meister trole because I annoy people

There are people who improve the lives of those around them. The ‘good guy Greg’ meme is a good example of someone that’s worth knowing.

You on the other hand are stale, unfunny and unloved. How does that make you feel? Knowing that there are people out there that make people laugh. Knowing that there are people that others naturally flock to, because they’re funny, self-effacing, and constantly bring something new to their social interactions. And knowing that you’re the polar opposite.

Lonely.

Kissless.

Worthless.

Unloved.

Unlovable.

Pathetic.

Friendless.

Ignored by everyone.

You sit there with life passing you by. People you went to school with are opening to the wonder and potential of the world, spreading their wings, and living.

You on the other hand... well, suicide’s an option. But I think your greatest fear is that nobody would care. And you’re right.

I’d celebrate your death. But I’d also mourn the fact that no matter how slow and agonising it was, no matter how your fingers scrabble at the rope around your neck as cnsciousness fades, I regret that I can’t be there to gently pull your frantic hands away and look deep into your eyes as the light faded from them. I regret that the last thing you would ever see would not be me smiling indulgently as the eternal curtain falls across your moment on the stage.

I'm sure it's great, but sarsaparilla isn't rootbeer.

I thought it was gross, but it's possible I tried diet.

the best. saint arnolds is alright. HEB old fashion is the best value root beer you can get. Abita is another good one. Virgils is not really root beer imo.

For me, it's the Hi-resolution root beer, the best tasting root beer

----> 'funposting'

Get a new fucking joke you arseholes