Oh wait, so we're not in a simulation? Sure thing bud

youtube.com/watch?v=sENgdSF8ppA&t=5m6s

Oh wait, so we're not in a simulation? Sure thing bud.

Attached: simula.jpg (867x592, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O75gkskkkZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=LeQ057E8v5w
youtube.com/watch?v=lE7LfPrSgh8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pammp it

What about it OP?

The number of cocks OP has to suck daily has been reduced significantly, however, it will take decades before we go down to 4 or less digit numbers.

Attached: 1506010168209.jpg (495x290, 35K)

Where does the momentum go?

Into the copper

Pretty neat

In what way(s) could living in a simulation be differentiated from the Universe existing in the Mind of God?

It couldn't
Information is information

>simulation
>shows magnets and diamagnetism,
>is amazed that all materials are affected by magnets

>Splits magnet
>it forms two magnets

I think you mean holographic, OP.

More videos to fuck with OP's understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=O75gkskkkZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=LeQ057E8v5w

It's just eddy currents you dolt

The guy in these videos has a serious problem arriving at the point of what he is saying.

Just skip around, I know what you mean. This video is a 100+ part of video explanations for his book so he jumps back and fourth through his "chapters" so to speak.

Hi ken you fat fuck.
Are you still banned from /p/ for blatantly shilling your site?
Are you still stealing photos from other people so you can pretend you're a competent photographer?

Ken actually browses /p/? Interesting...

>Browses
More like pukes out links to his website and videos while arguing with everybody about how he's totally not him.

Hmm, that sounds like Veeky Forums when they try to claim I'm Ken as well. Perhaps you are wrong.

Attached: 4db[1].png (860x650, 60K)

Perhaps you're the same proven liar and mental midget who's been ousted from other online communities for pulling the same stunts over and over again.
Lose some weight, Ken.

F U C K I N G M A G N E T S H O W D O T H E Y W O R K ?

You're not talking about Ken Rockwell right?

I'm not.
youtube.com/watch?v=lE7LfPrSgh8

LOL as if stealing a few photos matters when he is a complete schizo freak who spews nonsensical pseudoscience.

I'm not making the connection between magnets interacting with copper and living in a simulation.
???

Also, this magnet-copper interaction thing is how current-eddy brakes work. Very reliable, very strong, very durable.

Ken, you can't intellectually copyright a discovery by publishing a youtube video hahaha. The first person to observe a phenomenon doesn't suddenly own the rights to the discovery, the person who does all the necessary work and characterization does.

No proofs, now I know not to waste my time on /p/ to ask him questions.
But keep believing I'm him, you're not the first nor last.

I wish I could find the video, but he never claimed those photos were his in that video. He test printed them for his printer, someone else removed the watermark he just found the image on google.

Attached: 2toOSI8[1].jpg (1425x489, 332K)

>I'm not him but btw he's not a poser thief pls believe me haha

> he hears a theory thinks it is a fact
> he later hears a contradictory theory and gets mad
If you can't into science you should not be here. You might try /b/.

hoyl shit