Snacks you can't not over-eat

Hey fu/ck/ers, I was wondering: What's that one thing that you ALWAYS eat too much of (other than semen)?

Pic related for me.

deez. mek muhself sick on em erry time but der so gud

Cashews, regular gummi worms, skittles, beefy five layer burritos, and raw spinach.

Goldfish. It's a miracle if I don't finish a bag in one sitting.

my nigga
eating them as I type this

>other than semen
but it's probably the only thing you can't actually overeat

also this and cheese nips

I can't let myself buy these

pumpkin seeds

Best chips ever.

I love cashews, I hate that I cant stop eating them
I dont buy them .____.

There is no limit

It will never be enough.

Truely the struggle, I dont even buy this stuff because its my Achilles heel

so you cant get enough sausage in your mouth?

Roasted seaweed

I make my own cashew butter and usually eat it all before I can even use it as an ingredient.

i only get one bag every few months and my mouth hurts for awhile afterwards

>snacks

I can have tortilla chips and not eat them. But if I have salsa or hot sauce, then I'll finish whatever quantity of chips is available to me.

The booty

until the skin on the roof of my mouth is completely gone

does it come in a chest

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE, ITS LITERALLY JUST UNFINISHED POPCORN

cheese

I eat the whole cashew bag every time.

chocolate powdered banana chips

I know that feel
Feels badman
Like your not living life

The energy content of these is insane, a quarter cup is like 250 calories.

I have to stop myself from eating a whole bag.

If only there were an edible healthy tortilla chip

>shittaste.jpg

Chocolate covered nuts arw the crack of crack

Fucking these. Although I love the ranch ones. Just started buying these again and I absolutely tear through them. Especially when watching playoff baseball since I used to chew them nonstop when I used to play when I was younger.

Good stuff.

You have to pay for the R&D on the semi-pop technology.

>mouth hurts

My mouth never hurts cause I dont think theyre that spicy but my asshole is unforgiving.

Huh

These are great tripping, make your mouth and teeth hurt though...

Honey mustard pretzels

Yep. I'll eat them until they make me sick. Along with cosmic brownie and the likes. Christmas tree brownies are best.

I don't know why but I can eat these until I throw up chocolate. Maybe it's the crunchy shell.

I'm eating chips and salsa as I type this

The only food that makes my mouth hurt after is reasonably tough jerky.

Fresh roasted almonds gets me really bad, I love the texture as I chew on them and keep shoveling

Is there even a thing as "too much shrimp"?

You eat rocks?

*takes entire bowl to table*

Yeah buddy. They're chocolate rocks.

Smartfood, I tell myself I'll have a few handfulls and manage to eat an entire familyfag in one night.

thats not very smart

hnnnnnng

Cereal

There have been times when I was eating these with bleeding fingers from trying to pry them open, but I didn't stop, even when salt was filling the cuts and stinging.

I remember some few years back there was a scare that these would stop being made. I think it was solved by the company being bought out. I was heartbroken when I first heard then overjoyed at the saviors.

Bugles
Pretzel sticks
sushi/sashimi

it might be some sort of disorder

but I think it has to do with my dad specifically telling me I need to finish my plate.

So when ever I do get snack foods, if my eyes are hungry enough, will go for the big bag of whateverthefuck
and becuase of my eating morals I need to finish the entire bag.

This happens alot when I get McD's or takeout dollar menu.
I have to eat everything I ordered in one sitting.

I've eaten entire boxes in a sitting of these a couple times and they were so worth it.

motherfucking corn nuts

"Ooh, I'll just have on-- okay tw-- well I ain't gonna die of thr-- well fuck, there goes the whole pack."

Are you literally me?

These are a weakness

Post the screenshot of the user, who calculated how much semen you'd need to drink, if it was your sole source of food.

>2pound bag jerky
"I can justify this expensive snack purchase by rationing it out over a few days and not eating other snacks"
>eat half of it on the way home in the car and the rest when you get there

good thing you only get like 12 in a pack

theyre just so light and refreshing though. the orange ones are the best.

The whole bag, easy, every time

not if you buy the double wide pack

Bought a 5 pound bag, finished in in 3 weeks. Fingers were raw and bleeding. I enjoyed myself

>The whole bag, easy, every time
be glad you don't live near the factory store

Never fails.

Pretty good.

I would buy these for my ex every once in a while for garunteed sex

i always think that and then have to suddenly stop after two or three big handfuls

they seem so easy to eat and then WHAM my gullet feels that feeling like when youre about to throw up but then the throw up never comes

Corn nuts

Are you me? I'm convinced these don't come in non-single-serving sizes.

for me, it's the chewed-up mush sticking to the teeth and gums that keeps me from just going to town on them. Don't know how that other user gets through the whole bag at once.

Wasabi peas

>tfw they got rid of nacho

those wasabi bois

dit

oh jeez i found something like this at the dollar store and thought it was some kind of weird freeze dried french fries or something because i didnt read the fine print

i was so disappointed, and they made me feel a little sick after eating them

Lemon pastries of any variety

It can be the shittiest chips and the shittiest salsa and I'd still destroy it

These right here

>Replies: 86
>no mention of these
What is this world coming to?

t. Costanza

get drunk eat a whole pack or two pour the remaning msg/salt mix in my mouth neck another piss bottle and spew

literally can't eat a pack of these drunk without vommying yet everytime I'm drunk drive passing the local paknsave I swing in 4 a wee spewsnak?

pistachios
olives
shrimp
gravlax, i eat that shit on it's own even though I know it won't last long

Chips. Any chips for that matter.
Finger chips, potato chips( like the one with chilli powder), sweet potato chips, banana chips. Fuck. I'm on a diet.

i get sick of them a tenth of the way through the bag

Theyre basically double stuf m&ms. Im honestly not sure why theyre not a more widespread product.

eat a pack in a day and not shit for a week

I just can't stop, god damn.

>mom makes green bean casserole for Thanksgiving, Christmas, occasionally for dinner as a kid
>she eventually had to resort to buying these the day of because if I found a package I would eat the whole thing and there would be nothing for the casserole

wife makes greenbean casserole every thanksgiving even though nobody on either side of our families eat it. she has to buy a can for the dish, and a can for me. that's the one time per year i indulge.

> Raw Spinach
I thought I was the only one

I could devour a bag of baby spinach right now