Ready to find out if you have autism? Don't be afraid of finding out who you are

Ready to find out if you have autism? Don't be afraid of finding out who you are.
socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/

Attached: 16.png (599x454, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: i dont have autism niggers.png (605x164, 28K)

I got 26. I'm average.

>photo of old man
>one eye open wide
>one eye half closed
>one eyebrow raised
>correct answer: panicked
into the trash

Attached: 1493429669415.jpg (232x218, 9K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Untitled111.png (590x121, 7K)

Got the same but I'm not really sure how black and white photos of eyes with no futher context shows emotional intelligence.

it's just because eyes are extremely expressive. I remember a similar test where they showed a bunch of "smiling" individuals and you had to select which ones were actually smiling and which ones were fake smiling. It was incredibly easy but once you know what separates a "fake" smile from a real smile you can fake your smiles a lot more convincingly, it's just about using your eyes more.

25/36
certified autismo

27 but I feel like I should have scored much lower. I often didn't feel like the correct answer was any of the four options but just picked one because I had to.

I think a much better way to do this test would bet to provide the same 8-10 answers for every image without changing them, this way your answer is not influenced by the available choices but purely on how you feel.

Took this exact test before and scored very low, result page told me I probably had autism.
Took it again today and got this
>("Your score is 30 out of 36; Your score is equal or better than 82% of all participants.")

So I doubt this test is all that accurate, or at least, very susceptible to bias.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-18 13-27-32.png (785x120, 20K)

24/36. What does this mean? Do I have an autism?

>socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/
Women, on average, perform 2% better than men.

Does this mean an all-female society would outperform an all-male society?

It might measure emotional intelligence overall, but there were definitely some where without context it's just guesswork.
One of the last ones, guilt or concern, my guess is no one can read people that well. Eyes only give me a vibe people are giving off, without a full face it's especially hard to distinguish between two emotions.
Surprisingly not a great difference, taking into account the shockingly disproportionate number of men diagnosed with autism disorders.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-18_18-36-08.png (779x117, 12K)

Got 25. Thought it would be worse.

where does it tell you the correct answer? I'm finished but it doesn't show which ones I got wrong.

rate

Attached: Capture.png (532x135, 10K)

hmm

Attached: Untitled.png (527x57, 3K)

I'm deathly terrified of getting diagnosed autism, I literally spent 50 minutes on this. Got 28.

I got the same score as you and spent less than 5 minutes on the test. Maybe see a medical professional?

why?

Attached: Untitled.png (790x105, 11K)

I got 29 and I have friends neener neener

24/36
Better than 28% of all participants.
I already expected that.

>24/36. What does this mean?
Certified Autismo

Attached: Social Intelligence Test.png (800x92, 10K)

I have a gf

Attached: hewasnotpanicked.png (1366x768, 106K)

I'm good.

Attached: gffggh.png (480x112, 6K)

Over my worry or over getting autism diagnosis? As of yet I have no proof of autism.
I don't like the idea of being told I have an untreatable genetic disability. Maybe it's just me but it seems dehumanizing, especially since I'm already fully developed, 22 and functioning in the word

Also I don't think the extra 40 minutes or so helped me much. It was more just stressing out over whether I was right or not.

i got 24 as well, but i am almost quite confident i am not autist. How should i know what emotion is in those random eye slips? I don't know... i have to call bs on this

Spoiler - if you've made it that fucking far you probably don't have it. If you do its so negligible of an effect that it may as well not exist.

thanks brah

>Your score is 27 out of 36.
>Your score is equal or better than 54% of all participants.

Attached: irobot_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

>will not work on a phone

phuc you too bud, I'm not getting out of bed

i somewhat doubt that this test is legit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-17-46-53.png (1080x1920, 229K)

29/36
thought I'd do much worse

23/36, 22nd percentile

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 12.05.40 AM.png (1930x912, 256K)

Am I certified autist now?

25/36, 36th %ile.
A lot better than I thought, considering that I'm an actual high-functioning autist who constantly misses social cues to the point of being entirely unable to tell when I'm being flirted with.

Attached: Harold van Gogh.jpg (604x511, 71K)

Yes. Not because of your test, because your namefag.

kek

i got 46% so not much higher but i'm 0% autism

did they change the format?

Attached: thing.png (1036x301, 39K)

Your score is 30 out of 36.
Your score is equal or better than 82% of all participants.

I got 33, but when I took an autism test on Veeky Forums I got really high neurodivergent score.

Attached: a6cb8cbaa5d94c11a1f0e4e0b13b6b3f.jpg.1280x0_q85.jpg (500x492, 14K)

anons, I have bad news for you..

What the fuck this is bullshit. I'm not a sperg but this is impossible

Got a 22, the average score for Aspergers/high functioning autism. I choose to blame 4 am and anxiety though.

I picked flirtatious on girls at every chance, dunno how many of those were right

I'm just going to take this as evidence that I'm actually autistic enough to study math.

>Your score is 24 out of 36.
Your score is equal or better than 28% of all participants.

So, Am I autistic or something?

Thankfully, the lower your score, the higher your IQ is, so chin up fellas.

25 reeeeeeeeeeee

>I literally spent 50 minutes on this
It doesn't even matter what your score was

Your score is 32 out of 36.

"better than 74%" well im surprised as I almost surely have aspergers (never had any friends past middle school, rejected every potential gf because theyre a waste of time and id rather study maths or physics)

Does not work on phone

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (900x900, 582K)

This happened to me, so many girls came up to me saying they liked me and I was so surprised all I said was
O-K
And walked away.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

Multiple options tests always give inflated results. Just answering randomly will get you about 9 correct answers for example, not 0. I am also a high-functioning autist and got 27. On many faces I had no idea what the expression was conveying, but given the options, I could "cross-reference" (so to say) faces I remember with those emotions and see how much they matched the given picture.

Average

Attached: 1505916235681.png (979x134, 16K)

Is this good

Attached: Capture.png (1057x392, 58K)

no