Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

/k/ommando here. I have a friend that gets extremely sick/upset when he sees these bad food pictures. I've taken to texting them pictures throughout the day, and now I plan to print out a bunch and hide them throughout their apartment.

Can you guys give me some disgusting/weird ass shit to give him?

Food like this.

No, because we have these threads very frequently. Just check the archives if there isn't one up already.

Just show him Jack and open a window should he feel the need to jump out.

I didn't see one.

In the archives?

Ctrl + f, "gore". There's a food gore thread up that should satisfy your needs.

Pew

Pew

Bologna cake

there's a fucking jack thread every hour

shareblue is on Veeky Forums too?

cmon man

cmon what

? Explain

This

>had a hamster when I was a kid.
>pet shop unknowingly sold me a pregnant hamster
>next day, lots of baby hamsters
>they all basically look like your pic, tiny and pink
>mom hamster dies
>try to feed the babies by hand with medicine dropper and gloves as to not be too rough
>they don't make it
>tfw

Why are the millennial caricatures oompahloompahs if Hilary isn't Wonka? Also why did she shit herself? Alsp why are millenials holding her up when millenials mostly supported Sanders?

really gay

did you get through all the bean pictures already?

you seem frustrated

why would you do this, i don't understand. is this yet another thing just to be edgy?

rental car

>not knowing about the Hurgin

Faggots.

>Printing out a webm

there is a special place in hell for people who waste edible food.

>pre-sliced American bread
That's not edible food, user.

>hell

thats not a waste if it served a purpose. if a building material was edible it wouldnt be a waste to build a house using flour concrete or something.

I've always wondered what animal that has came from. I hope it's not something that lives in water.

>ingredients: fish

>this cartoon isnt realistic!

I havent been goatsed in years

Literally just fish? Didnt feel the need to list salt, water, or what fish it was? What fish do people eat that has teeth like that? I guess I will avoid any canned Russian foods in the future if I ever run across any.

my mark obscured the rest of the ingredients but if you read the original pic you will see it has vegetable and what seems to be spices in addition to some other stuff.

kek

Why would we get frustrated when the cooking board of an anime image board owned by a chink gets spammed with old US politics

It makes perfect sense that you would post political memes from an old election here and suspect that counterintelligence operations are taking place on a food gore thread