Hi everyone, I'm trying to be healthy but unfortunately I have to eat fast food every day due to work...

Hi everyone, I'm trying to be healthy but unfortunately I have to eat fast food every day due to work. What fast foods would you guys recommend? I've been eating macdonalds and wendy's every day for the past year and i think i need to replace it with something else

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fat-health-minister-critics-attack-4435156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have to eat fast food every day due to work

Does your work involve someone holding a gun to your head and forcing ronalds macdonalds down your throat?

no, i work at a gas station

isn't that the Belgian minister of health? lmao

Why can't you cook?

You'll have to cut back to the Wendy's Double to lose weight.

Is that the only place to get food in your town? Assemble a lunch made from food from the local grocery store. The only thing preventing you from doing this is your organization habits. Plan ahead, pack a PB&J nigga

>get lunchbox that is insulated
>make food at home
>take with you
>eat at work

Learn to cook. If you're anal about losing weight, learn to count calories. I lost about 15 pound one time just by eating VERY lightly.

so?
make your lunch the day before, look up stuff that can be eaten at room temp

Or make dinner and use the leftover as lunch.

I used to make excuses like this, now I buy a reasonable sandwich, or salad and a bit of fruit and veg from the local supermarket. You're not mentally ready to lose weight.

better to skip a meal than to eat that garbage or take lunch

>skipping lunch

lol enjoy making your chances of eating healthier much harder on yourself.

Bring a sandwich from home.

i eat mostly healthy and i dont crave garbage. not hard

Not him but I did that and lose a few pound. It also made dinner much more enjoyable.

Does your gas station have a microwave?

Not saying it for you but for OP
Same but if you are already having trouble skipping lunch over eating a smaller portion for lunch reduces your risk to spurge for a candy bar or something without any substance to fix that urge.

is this a metaphor for sitting in front of your computer farting all day?

You say you're trying to be healthy, but you're clearly not counting calories, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue. Which is it?

> lunch reduces your risk to spurge for a candy bar or something without any substance to fix that urge.

Lol this retarded fatty logic.
>I need to eat so I don't eat.

At one point in my life, I switched from driving to work to walking/cycling instead, AND I ate way more fast food than usual.

I actually lost weight.

I used to ride my bicycle ten miles to and from work. A little over 100 miles per week. I thought I would save money on gas but I ended up spending that money on food. But yes, I lost quite a lot of weight too. I went from 200lbs to 170lbs. in five months.

Learn to bring a lunch. You can make a sandwich in ten minutes (five if you rush) and it will be a hell of a lot better and cheaper than the shit you get from McD's.

Bread, mayo, mustard, turkey slices, lettuce, tomato, wa-la. Bag it and put the stuff back in the fridge, then haul ass.

Make it the night before if you're always oversleeping and late. Keep it in the fridge and grab and go.

Holy crap, good catch.

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fat-health-minister-critics-attack-4435156

Wait what

And like that, the Amerifat has an epiphany.

Honestly how weak are people mentally that they can't skip a meal without habing to get a candy bar or something. Just fucking suck it up.

>having this reaction
You really thought thinner people were always just lucky with genes

Gave me a hearty chuckle

so, yes, your job does literally involve people making you do things at gunpoint

this but in reverse -- my bike broke and i put on 30 pounds basically instantly and my spiral of depression only accelerated as a result of both becoming terribly out of shape and not being able to go out and have fun on a vehicle