Hello sister its me Gregor

Hello sister its me Gregor

If you were still Gregor you'd know the best thing for everyone would be for you to leave this board and never come back. Do it for your family. We can't stand having you around.

hey I just finished reading the metamorphosis for the first time a couple minutes ago
that said this post sucks

Gregor, you look different. Did you get a haircut?

god i love these threads

why are you wearing that stupid roach suit?

What's the back story here? Did Gregor get bitten by a radioactive cockroach or something?

my heart hurts from laughing so hard. fuck you user

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect.

Why would anything like that ever happen?

I've read it before, but what changed him into a bug?

His bad attitude towards housework.

Oh I see

kek

>gigantic insect
>not monstrous vermin
It's 2017 guys come on

CRASH

If I threw this apple would you die?

Why are you wearing that stupid Donnie Darko reference?

It would be very painful.

You are a big vermin

I COMMAND THEE TO LEAVE, JOHN GREEN!

Is it true that you can survive nuclear bast, cockroach man?

HE IS NOT CHRISTIAN

No, brother! In truth, I am Gregor!

ah, dis rook rike good idea for my short story correction!

So you're a turk now? That's great!

for you

This entire thread is absolutely pathetic.

Stay mad.

>I hate fun

ALLAH AKBAR

Who would have thought of going so far? Was he enacting the first stage of a terrible privacy? The last stage of a disfiguring illness? Was he preparing for death in a new and spectacular way? Or was he trying to prove that without inhibitions we become not Berninis or Raphaels, but what he became? Perhaps what happened is best seen as a for of religious protest with Gregor allegorizing our hopeless term on earth, except that his interest in spiritual matters could hardly be said to exist. Might we consider his hideous change, then, an indiscretion, a kind of counter-life, a fictive existence in which he became his work?

Not that I wish to play down my life as an insect. Why should I? It was my strength, my necessity, my triumph. I became what my colleague Raban only toyed with becoming. I gave those who knew me the chance to believe in something that appeared to contradict truth. And yet, I was real, as real as anything. I was irreducible, original, the source of a beautiful and belligerent anti-nomianism. No amount of unbelief could undo me - undo me into what? My absence? So I could me missed, and thus more present?

I speak to you now from the other side, from yet another exile, changed into a man without meaning or message, living in Southern California, getting by as well as I can.

Samsa in Love in Murakami's new Men Without Women is a great story. I'd recommend anyone on this board to read it. It's about a cockroach who metamorphoses into Gregor Samsa.

god dammit

God dammit user

In the metamorphosis, the entire family hated Trevor. That cant be a parallel drawn in reality unless ALL family members hate the person.

My Dad fucking loves me.

My other family members are just white collar crooks.

BTFO

Gregor*

Hello sister it's me Giger

Gregor, did you just get your turkish citizenship? So ... That's why you were "travelling" far away all these years as a salesman ... What? Who the hell is Admiral Akbar?

>tfw Gregor
>tfw not a giant roach

greatest literature in the west and the east

Kek a reaction image has never been so perfect

I feel like I've seen a lot of posts on this board, usually accompanied by a frog, describing how they relate to Gregor. I genuinely think you're the one person I've seen post on the topic that is saying they are almost, but really not, like Gregor. Points for originality, my man.

DORKSAHDED

That's so fucking stupid but I pissed myself laughing

god damnit user i'm trying to save money

Gregor reminded me of being a meth addict. Feeling gross. My sister being the only one to care for me and eventually her asking me, almost like she was talking to a robot (or a cockroach) "When is the last time you've slept". The Metamorphosis is the only lit to have made me cry desu

Excellent work user