Stephen Hawking's final article on how to detect parallel universes

What a fucking brainlet
arxiv.org/abs/1707.07702

Attached: stephen-hawking.jpg (901x504, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry_pILPr7B8
arxiv.org/abs/1707.07702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

Stephen Hawking was a cool g-

Only 1 person in the world can understand it. It's far beyond you brainlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry_pILPr7B8

Well that's interesting.

>parallel universes

Attached: X on SCI.png (694x968, 31K)

>ever giving a shit about this godless pop-science faggot

yikes

Attached: 1516402918584.png (500x338, 44K)

>arxiv.org/abs/1707.07702

Thanks, OP.

I was considering a thermodynamic system with a time curve. I needed this to count the states.

RIP, Stephen Hawking.

How great it would be if physics didn't have meme holes and quantum bullshit

I see what you did there, Stephen.

RIP, old friend.

Attached: rip.png (225x111, 8K)

Does this increase the chances of my waifu actually existing somewhere?

"No"

Scientific studies like black holes, relativity and quantum mechanics are /x/. Actual proven science like antimatter are /x/. I can understand Chem trails, hollow Earth, flat Earth and vaccines are /x/, but who ever put most of these Bingo slots is fucking stupid.

- Just trying to figure if in any way...
- "No"

>anti-matter
>time dilation
>relativity
>black holes
these are not /x/

Fuck, meant to reply to

>write an mid-2017
>It barely registers on the radar
>gets about 5 citations in half a year
>Die
>Suddenly all mainstream media jumps at your most recent paper
>Fills the internet with straight up lies

I have seen this fucking article discussed by literally everybody from /pol/ to national TV.

Attached: hawking bullshit.png (592x173, 62K)

Black holes and relativity might be real science, but they are completely and entirely misunderstood by the general public. 99% of the time you will hear them mentioned it will be by people who only know what IFuckingLiveScience and /r/futurology told them. It will be almost exclusively supernatural bullshit about black holes being a portal to afterlife, or altering your life with meditation because "reality is relative".

>relativity might be real science

Attached: Brainlet.png (900x900, 573K)

>I will purposefully take a fragment of a post out of context and misinterpret it in an unfavorable manner because it gives me the opportunity to use a meme image

Attached: meme image.png (645x690, 426K)

>how great would it be if physics could be understood by brainlets like me?

99% of people here don't understand what Relativity is.

Well that was a thinly veiled attempt at acting like your belief in the bible isn't why you hate a man who disproved it.

r.i.p. in peace

Attached: tombstone.png (600x414, 440K)

With all due respect to Mr. Hawking, I wish I could have asked him why he believed that black holes stored data around the rim. I never saw him present evidence to back his theory on that and it seems somewhat unrealistic. I also wish I could have asked him if he had any experience with Artificial Intelligence. I know popular belief is that AI can make a computer sentient, but its literally all scripting. AI is not smart, its scripted to pretend to be. I wish he could have explained these things before he died. (nothing to do with relativity sorry) I found some of his work misinterpreted and somewhat questionable.

Also I have a doozy for many of you. Look at the Mandela Effect. Do some research and you will find weird evidence. There is a popular theory that we are experiencing having been moved to an alternate dimension. For example The Micheal Jackson song, Smooth criminal. The lyrics many remember are You've been hit by, You've been struck by, A smooth criminal. But upon looking again the lyrics have always been "You've been hit by, You've been hit by a smooth criminal" Alien Ant Farm did a rendition of the song and they say it with struck by not hit by twice. They didn't change the song any they payed Homage

Queen's song We Are The Champions no longer ends with Of the world.
Look it up! I was shocked.

You can't disprove the truth, friendo

>friendo
creepy

the radio plays the live version
can't find the exact one but every live version of that song has "of the world" in it

I'VE NEVER HEARD PEOPLE TALK OF BLACKHOLES THIS WAY

Some AI has come up with things that were not scripted though, that's the point, the AI has learned something that it didn't know, it's creators didn't know.

The thing about black holes storing information on the event horizon, isn't that just a proposed idea as to where the atoms information is, as information can't apparently can't be destroyed, is there any better idea of what happens to the info?

You're not smart either and you are also pretending to be

>all normies are hippies