Just made a tea with two teabags, one earl grey and the other orange pekoe; am I going to die?

Just made a tea with two teabags, one earl grey and the other orange pekoe; am I going to die?

yes

>teabags

i hope so.

Do you think you're at a rave? WTF?

I'll remember you fondly OP.

F

still alive, I have an erection though, is this normal?

i hope it last for longer than 4 hours.

Fap. Report after first orgasm.

I'm sleepy now, going to be. everyone ITT please pray for me I make it through the night. will report back when (if) I wake up

earl gray tasts like soap, they use oil of bergamot. use lavender blossoms next time, original earl gray. adding orange pekoe doesnt change the flavor, as its a grade not a flavored tea. redpill needed on coffee and tea, stat

Amateur mistake. You-'re gonna die. You have to keep yourself up until you poop it.
T. Medfag

>redpill
grow up faggot.

it's okay, you mixed them

ok I'm awake and I'm feeling fine. a little bloated but fine otherwise, I think I'm going to make it! Must have been something else I ate that neutralized the poison

this is a food and cooking board and by extension nutrition. Any doctor who hasn't been brainwashed during their 15 years of school will recommend you take redpills as part of a healthy lifestyle. You must be an American

But he consumed them

>earl gray tasts like soap, they use oil of bergamot. use lavender blossoms next time, original earl gray.
Bergamot oil is the original Earl Grey you dingus.
The addition of bergamot oil to regular tea was intended to imitate the flavor of a well-aged pu'er.

Lavender and non-bergamot citrus is Lady Grey, a rather more recent concoction.

>adding orange pekoe doesnt change the flavor, as its a grade not a flavored tea
In the context of bagged tea, "orange pekoe" means "house blend" and will be a mixture of standard black teas proportioned to the company's signature flavour profile.

yes, I'll make sure of it

Don't do this is, it makes mustard gas

>mix earl grey and Darjeeling
>senses heighten
>heart beating fast
>muscles tense
>ascended to the point no man has ever reached

Yes that makes ketchup gas

Two tea bags?!!!!
Grey and orange?!!!!
YOU IDOT! THE WORLD WILL END BECAUSE OF YOUR POOR CHOICE!

I only had one earl grey left and I usually make tea with two bags, thought it would be a good idea. I plan on going to the doctor on Monday to make sure I'm ok (if I live that long, god willing!)

>two tea bags
damn op I hope you boofed an entire kilogram of kratom before that for harm reduction purposes

Mods should really delete this before more dumb kids try copy it

this isn't a game OP is in some serious trouble

Don't do it, makes mustard gas.

OP has called the devil up from hell.