Mathematical Proof that Living beings have a SOUL?

You might think I am trolling because no one has proven souls do exist and in the viewpoint of an atheist, they do not because GOD does not exist. I am proposing a different angle of approach where the Soul is actually a Scientific truth but not because of religion but because it is a science that has not been discovered yet, meaning humanity trying to explain the soul by creating religion which brings us full circle around to the theory of: "What came first, The Chicken or the egg?" In this case humanity, today reject religion because it advertises souls as its copyright but let's not demonize souls to Religion and let's look at Souls as the reason why religion was created. I have been working on the Social Science, Archeology of how the belief of Religion started and some leaders in this field have stated that people always wanted to belong to something but I am stating that people always wanted an explanation to their experiences like we are doing today and right now as we speak. I am asking everyone to share mathematical theories of the existence of an entity in our physical body that allows us to coexist and if it leaves our physical ceases our connection and cause a disconnection which can bring Hysteria or even death. Some basic examples in history that may or may not be proof but an eyewitness to it are Voodoo from Haiti where the soul is separated from the physical body thus calling the living vessel a zombie. there are other examples that are not as popular as the one I have mentioned that others here can actually share, share away.

Attached: InfinityMirrors_YayoiKusama.jpg (1200x900, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment
today.duke.edu/2006/05/braneworld.html
phys.org/news/2016-02-five-dimensional-black-hole-relativity.html
space.com/2535-mini-black-holes-reveal-5th-dimension.html
google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes?amp
edge.org/conversation/lisa_randall-theories-of-the-brane-lisa-randall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zombies (of the Haitian sort) are drugged, but there's no evidence that souls are involved.

About the closest I think you'll find is
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment
This discusses the experiment which purportedly "weighed" souls and the reasons almost no one believes in it.
If you were to try something similar today, the patient would have to die in an air-tight room which was on scales.
I am unaware of any such planned experiments.

There have also been studies of out-of-body experiences. A patient undergoing surgery reports having a viewpoint hovering over the operating theater and watching the doctors at work.
To test this, small shelves were installed such that anything, such as a printed page, could only be seen from near the ceiling. Upon coming out of anesthetic, some patients do tell of out-of-body viewing but none has ever been able to report on what was on those shelves. Hence, OOB is almost certainly a hallucination of a sedated mind.

voodoo>science

Thank You for your post, after reviewing what you said I started to think about that study that you mentioned at the end of your post about the shelves on the walls in the room. first I would like to extend that I have a degree in criminal justice which helps me to study people and what they say and what actually they saw, eyewitness accounts sometimes are not accurate so if a person says they see everything then I would presume they only see a certain area or square footage of themselves to the doctors but not the whole room. if the study had placed a cage around the doctors and had some hanging objects like a toy red rocket ship close to the head of the body then the person that is out of the body can see it because it is in direct view of what they are focused about. But the question one has to ask, Is your physical memory based on the neurons physical storages in your brain? can a soul retain memories and translate them after it returns to the body when separated? Since souls is not a science there is no way to prove these questions but we can hypothesize about it as it being true and how it would work. I believe that study was not a complete study and its findings, yet interesting did not really help us to understand the soul connection. Honestly, if the existence of souls ever become a science the word soul would not be used because of its copyright with religion.

Thank You for your post, after reviewing what you said I started to think about that study that you mentioned at the end of your post about the shelves on the walls in the room. first I would like to extend that I have a degree in criminal justice which helps me to study people and what they say and what actually they saw, eyewitness accounts sometimes are not accurate so if a person says they see everything then I would presume they only see a certain area or square footage of themselves to the doctors but not the whole room. if the study had placed a cage around the doctors and had some hanging objects like a toy red rocket ship close to the head of the body then the person that is out of the body can see it because it is in direct view of what they are focused about. But the question one has to ask, Is your physical memory based on the neurons physical storages in your brain? can a soul retain memories and translate them after it returns to the body when separated? Since souls is not a science there is no way to prove these questions but we can hypothesize about it as it being true and how it would work. I believe that study was not a complete study and its findings, yet interesting did not really help us to understand the soul connection. Honestly, if the existence of souls ever become a science the word soul would not be used because of its copyright with religion.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment
So I reviewed this shit science, the reason, why i call this shit science, is that we are dealing with nonphysical properties, Physics can explain the physical properties of what exists around us but the soul is a completely different science that has nothing to do with physics. What made me post this in the first place was because scientists are doing experiments that prove that the 4th and 5th dimensions exist. I believe because of these experiments we are much closer to proving that souls exist but in a 4th dimension which is most likely does not share physical attribution like Oxegen and water instead one has to travel to the 4th dimensions to test these actual physical properties that may or may not exist instead we might even find a whole new world of properties that only exist in the 4th dimension thus creating a 4th dimension periodic table. I think its a good attempt at proving that souls exist and only proves that this topic is on the mind of the greatest scientist in all of history.

>scientists are doing experiments that prove that the 4th and 5th dimensions exist
[citation needed]

Apologies to the past research and science from other scientists such as Duncan MacDougall, I feel I have disrespected this man and his attempt to prove the unprovable science of souls. So I take back my comment calling it Shit Science only because he did not have the knowledge that we have today but has pioneered to this point of us thinking about it. Shit science and mistakes what fuels us to find the real truth. Without mistakes and that proof thereof, we would not be able to blog about this idea in the first place looking towards a direction that is quicker to discover when one idea has already been tested. Thank you.

you're a nigger

today.duke.edu/2006/05/braneworld.html

phys.org/news/2016-02-five-dimensional-black-hole-relativity.html

Although 4th dimension is now a theory the 5th dimension still remains a Hypothesis but could already have been proven but behind closed doors with the U.S. Military. Hate to bring this up but some things remain a hypothesis because it could be dangerous to try and prove. You do not want every kid in every university opening up micro black holes for the fun of it or it might cause an unforeseen problem or a series of event that we can not foretell that may cause our own revelation.

My colleague is messing with my post lol. please try to be more civilized and help promote more free thinking and work on creating a base of thought on a subject that respects some kind of attention.

doesn't change the fact that you're a ultra turbo nigger

Excuse me Image board thread, You should have the Turbo Autism checked out.

Voodoo has been reviewed by IVY League Universities both Psychology and Medical Science. But never been reviewed as 4th-dimensional science.

The anthropologist Wade Davis studied Haitian Vodou and discovered the use of several poisons used for magical effect, including a zombi powder used to make mindless slaves: that was made from puffer fish, blue lizards, poisonous toads, sea worm and several poisonous plants. It has been suggested that tetrodotoxin from the puffer fish causes a death-like coma that would pursuade onlookers that the victim actually died. The zombie would then be kept in a suggestible state using Devil’s Snare, which is a poisonous plant that produces amnesia, delirium, and suggestibility, and has also been used as an analgesic in traditional medicine.

Fucking space out your shit.

Soul exists. It's an electrical body.
>B-But where's the proof
Go to bed, let your body fall asleep and keep yourself conscious.

Have fun with the demons!

Literally both of those are complete supposition. They don't "prove" that 4th or 5th dimensions exist at all. They're just talking about how 5d black holes are weird (luckily they don't exist), and another is a guy hoping that some satellites launched in a few years will validate this theory that the world is 5d.

???
Do you think that sleep paralysis proves a soul??

Attached: 56492658.jpg (377x264, 22K)

the electrical impulse is needed for the heart and mind but the soul may not share our dimension of space and time.

space.com/2535-mini-black-holes-reveal-5th-dimension.html

There is a lot of money on the line just to prove this Hypothesis.

I'm mentally ill too

>You might think I am trolling because no one has proven souls do exist
No, I think you are trolling because MATHEMATICS CAN'T PROVE THINGS ABOUT THE REAL WORLD.

The 21 grams experiment is bad for the reasons mentioned in the link. The doc was at least honest enough to note that his sample size was too small.

Short term memories (which are electrical) are converted into long term memories by molecular changes in the brain; by the synthesis of certain proteins. If rats are, after being taught something, given a drug which prevents those proteins from being formed -- then they don't learn. The task has been completely forgotten the next day.

More astounding, the rats ARE allowed to learn. They know what to do even months later. But if they are given the drug while going through their paces -- they forget!
This indicates that memory is not static.
If you are involved in the criminal justice system you must know that if a witness is describing a crime scene and the investigator asks "was the perp wearing a red shirt or a black shirt?" the witness may not be sure. If asked at a later time, he'll say red or black even if the actual shirt was blue. That's why it's critical not to "lead" the witness. Every time we pull up a memory it get edited and embellished and revised.
There are types of computer memory which store a "1" or a "0" as electric charge. Reading the value in that cell drains the charge and it must be immediately refreshed or it's gone. Human memory appears similar. We "construct" our past based on a relatively small amount of information.

All of this shows that memory is a physical thing. Thought is an ongoing "process"; an interplay of currents and chemicals. There is no need for (and no evidence of) dualism, a non-physical part of ourselves which may be supported by the mind but which exists separately and somehow induces the body to take action.
I enjoyed "Inside Out" but don't think that's how it works. ;)

>Sleep paralysis

Absolute fucking brainlets. Go and rip that soul out of your body you faggot.
Tired of all this shit.

Here, I'll tell you how it'll go.
>oh fuck I'm outside my body
>oh look at this blue cool body
>man everything's in focus
>hey look at that aura thing

And then your dreams take over and you're done.

The assumption that souls exists because of the belief of the mind-body duality. Such that these two exist separately. People should leave this belief because consciousness (mind) arises from the brain which is also a part of the body.

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes?amp

this article can help bring some kind of resolve. The question arise if we can prove Life after death? if a soul exist then does heaven and hell or other planes of existance exist? but before proving any of these dimensions we need to prove that the soul exist?

So many structured religions have made some bold claims which are the.majority of the world population, obviously this thread is directed towards both religious and atheist alike to try and prove or disprove the existance of a soul butbto create a mathimatical equation that would make sense. if the mathematical does not fit any other math then we need too create a base of math that will support our hypthosis.

It's true that molecules, though large by the usual standards of quantum experiments ("mesoscopic"?), show wave-like properties in the double-slit experiment.
That was the whole point of Schrödinger's "cat" thought-experiment. There is no sharp line where the quantum world ends. It's just that decoherence happens more quickly to macroscopic objects. The cat is in a dead/alive superposition for less than trillionths of a second.

But the rest of the article appears to be hand-waving by a wishful thinker who really has no clue about quantum mechanics.

I get intense sleep paralysis three times a week at least. I don't think it proves I have a soul but I do think I'm going to suffocate entangled in my bedsheets one day.

I used to have this problem. Work on your sleep hygiene, and sleep on your side. Don't drink caffeine before bed either.

>is there a mathematical proof of something not mathematics related?

Define, "soul". I'll wait (hides thread.)

>give me reddit spacing!!!!!

KYS

Once again it seems we are trying so hard to put known science into unknown science. it is like putting pants on a cow because we know a cow exist so let's try, it will be fun. No this is not this kind of thread, this is not a funny pant cow moment because we have no idea the very thought of it is worth my time. I believe a soul exists but our current math, quantum, mechanical or even simple math cannot comprehend it because souls do not exist in our normal space but on a 4th and possibly a 5th dimension. yes there are people with unusual experiences and yes there is proof of breakthroughs that might explain more than what we currently know at the moment but I would like to get ahead of this before we get there.

"I like to cook my food but what I like more is hunting for it which would make me appreciate what I made much more important to me than just it being given to me." Javier Garcon.

You're free to advance any theories you like.
At present there is zero (repeat "zero") evidence for souls, ghosts, gods, or other immaterial essences.

If you want to learn about (possible) additional dimensions, try "Warped Passages" by Lisa Randall or go to her web-page
>edge.org/conversation/lisa_randall-theories-of-the-brane-lisa-randall

Old engineering joke: Scientists trying to force an opening into another dimension accidentally break into Hell. While they're puzzling over this, engineer comes along, sticks heat transfer tubing through and begins extracting free energy due to the temperature differential.