New york got the best fucking pizza in the world, it rapes other pizza's in the ass

>new york got the best fucking pizza in the world, it rapes other pizza's in the ass
>and then the dude gets a margherita that costs 1 dollar
Wtf, margherita is not even a pizza, it's just a cheese pie. Get a hold of yourselves new yorkers and no, your super secret jew run mafia joint doesn't count cos most people in new york eat those garbage cheese slices and not much else kind of pizza. Yeah I understand they are cheap but if you are supposed to be good pizza city then most places should be good and not just few that are always booked, expensive af etc.

1/5th of the state's are literally just squares

this is why everyone hates you

Welcome to the 3rd world shithole born of violent revolution, religious extremism, and mass genocide known as the United States of America.

>The pan handle of Idaho being on the opposite side of the pan handle
REEEEEEEEEEE

You have to go back.

>not maining Michigan

I want that double thing from up middle and texas one for some MAN BBQ

Fuck off, commie.

idaho is not relevant enough to have a panhandle, that's just northern idaho

Hah get a load of the sheep
American pride was cooked up to keep you retards in line. You're fucking sad if you actually buy into that bullshit.

Prince St. Pizza... pepperoni slice. This is one that's easily accessible, cheap and top tier. There are plenty of god tier pizza places in NYC if you are willing to leave midtown and do about 5 minutes worth of research. Try Di Fara or L&B Spumoni Gardens if you want some real shit

kill you're self you are self

Where the fuck is Kentucky's handle?

Alaska doesn't even have a fucking pan, so consider yourself lucky.

What is the best state to cook with?

With the exception of Texas and California which got to choose their borders before entering the union (mainly because both were previously Mexican territory), the state lines were arbitrarily drawn by Congess based on railroad construction projects and the missouri compromise.

>tfw no high speed rail connecting Minneapolis to Chicago
Thanks, GOP

North Dakota is looking decent to me. indiana or Ohio might be good but the balance looks weird with the handle placement. Iowa isn't bad, South Carolina might be too small, idk the scale of this photo, also its got the NW corner of the state to deal with.

yeah nothing to do with the natural borders on most of the states at all

yet everyone is clamoring to get here, and you will never leave

Right, all 8 white people from Minnesota who want to visit Chicago is totally worth the cost

there are exactly four geographic features that so much as define complete state-to-state borders on the relevant side: the Connecticut, Ohio, Georgia, and Mississippi rivers. If you're not on one of those or if you're talking one of the state's other borders, it's either geometry or fucked-up observations which were thought to be geometry until it was too late to change.

Even in areas that predate the US, it's just "arbitrary numbers which sounded good on a royal charter" rather than "arbitrary Congressional subdivisions".

As a Welshman, it was us, the British that colonized America, and for that, we are eternally sorry. Though we helped beat the Germans, it seems Trump still got through. America is a living meme now, sad.

>I've literally never been to Minnesota: the post

>Wyoming
>no handle baking sheet

>Texas
>two handles

>Michigan
>can cook different things on separate burners

>Nevada
>handle suspiciously comes from under Utah

what does it all mean?

>Kansas fucking it up by being too large

texas has the most unique shape
florida is america's wang

Now I really want a giant Texas shaped skillet.

Is Hawaii just a spoon off the the left?

What would you do when you're given vast amounts of nothing and told to create administrative divisions?
Reminder that pic related is the size comparison for yuropoors

>Welsh

You realize you’re basically the niggers of the UK, right? Even the Irish laugh at you.

pizza autists need to be shot and dropped in a ditch

>3rd world
>USA
>USA wasn't part of the Axis or Allies
Okay

>unironically comparing trump to hitler
don't you have a brexit vote to lose?

if by everyone you mean only people from the actual third world then yes

Divide by watershed.

Delaware pot is adorable. Michigan's design is very creative.

You could pour bread dough into it and make a big Texas-shaped slice of Texas toast.

Never post an image more interesting than your topic.

Wealthiest most powerful country in the history of man.

yes false pride

Where is Kentucky's handle??

>super secret jew run mafia joint

I've never eaten at a restaurant that was a front. Are they good? I've heard stories of some of them being really good.

>Wealthiest most powerful country in the history of man.
patently untrue

I'd wager a bet that you can't define a wealth or power measurement.

>he'll never experience pepperoni cups at Prince street pizza.