Write something your mother wouldn't like

write something your mother wouldn't like

I hate you, mum.

God's real Mum, and there WILL be an afternoon waiting for you. One does not simply 'die and get put underground.' I hope you realize this in your later years.

afterlife* fucked that up

i don't want to think about intentionally upsetting my mother, sorry op

One day I will leave you and never speak to you ever again.

Heaven will forever be warm and filled with the golden, syrupy light of a June evening.

God's not real Mum, and there WILL NOT be an afternoon waiting for you. One does not simply 'go to heaven.' I hope you realize this in your later years.

Women are stupid and I don't respect them.

The truth is I don't really care about you, I'm just using you like the parasyte you raised me to be. You're lonely and clingy and that's why everybody, me included, doesn't think it twice before leaving you. The worst is that you not even mean, you're just dumb and naive, two traits that shouldn't be mixed in an ugly poor hag like you.
Also I got 0 points in my last test at college, sorry.

something your mother wouldn't like

mum wtf are you doin on Veeky Forums??

I went on a 3 day cocaine and ecstasy binge at the weekend, along with drinking around 20 beers each day without really eating and now feel so bad that I fear I may never recover.

The white car dropping me home at night when I was in highschool was not my friend's fathers. It belonged to a guy I used to go to dinner and fuck in motel rooms with. He was a true sweetheart and we used to do codeine together.

that's right i just have sex with them

You will never recover. I have a 24/7 'brain buzz' from doing something similar.

Another reason to consider suicide

I'm leaving our comfy house to be free of your influence or I could not be a man

I personally don't like soul music.

My ass stretched wider and wider, his cock pushing inside me, probing the innermost depths of my body. The gag bound around my head prevented me from screaming, but I yelled and shrieked hard into the cloth, tears pooling behind my eyelids. The constricting circlet of muscles pulled taut around the immense girth of his cock was expanded and loosened, my legs shook and trembled, my chest heaved and my arms holding myself upwards threatened to double. He clutched my hips and pulled me closer to his cock, and I nearly fainted from how transfixed my lower body was on his dick.

I don't really want to get married and have children. I'm going to work at Coles forever and spend all of my money on video games.

I have no motivation in life and am just waiting for death, mum. Sorry I dissapointed you.

The way my life turned out

>I'm going to work at Coles forever

unless you're a robot this isn't going to happen

poo bum

pic related really pisses me off for some reason. something about her facial expression and her hair. she looks like one of my classmates' moms when i was in elementary school

Skin white as porcelain.
Goosebump condensation.
Rose petals circulate
fornevermore
round shattered skin.

Quiet. Quiet.
Mother will never find it.
Hide it. Hidden.
Shhhh, it's okay,
the mess is swept away.

Dust drips from my fingertips.
Residue of the adieu.
Mama magnifique
is blessed by the silence
of this shattered vase.

white penis

SHOW

i can't think of anything that would shock or piss my mom off. fml

You and dad tried your best, but it wasn't good enough.

Im going to die alone.

The family ends with me

My diary desu

Trump

so does your father cuck her?

>God is the real Mum
>and there WILL be an afternoon waiting for you

Strangely poetic

Poop butt fart

MY MOM is SOOOO FAT

is this a symbol for masturbation

I'm coming back home mom

have you done amphetamines before user? the comedown goes away. You'll feel overly emotional and want to self-harm/suicide, but it goes away.

The Paris climate accord was a cover-up for the usual money laundering.

i hate you for having me circumcised

T H I S

I come and visit you and you make me goddamn green beans, mashed potatoes, and pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from Walmart and ask me "how things are going". You squeeze me out of your vagina and presume to know me these 23 years but still you make this food I hate and ask these insipid questions.

If you do it again, I'm going to kick you down the staircase, bash your skull against the wall, and then when you're an invalid at a retirement home, I'll push your wheelchair off a cliff and frame it on some nigger caretaker, then finally I'll drink coffee and smoke cigarettes at your funeral and when I'm done pretending to mourn I'll pay hobos to buttfuck each other and piss and shit all over the grave I bought at a discount next to a highway once a year, you worthless, no talented has-been slut. Squirting out kids is the only thing you were ever good at. The way you way you wail, sigh and cry all the time makes it painfully obvious you were the loser in the divorce and dad is having the best sex of his life while you get lonelier, older, and fatter each day. Some emotional revenge your fucking alimony check was. You aged like milk and the clock keeps ticking. It's too late to start over and all you can do now is wait to die. Cooking me delicious food the times I come visit you is your only chance at redemption. Make me a rib roast with delicious fixings like those rolls I like.

[spoilers]I'm jk mom ily and I think it's cute how you sent a camel emoji and you're figuring out cell phones. You're way prettier and classier than any of the skanks dad married and he was and still is a miserable drunk. Your cooking is still top notch and it's ok if you don't want to make a big thing out of every meal plus I know it's a lot of effort. I still secretly get boners when I think about that time you stripped naked in front of me in a JC Pennys dressing room when I was 4 and you look beautiful in all your photos.[/spoilers]

I love you mum

Old people who. The world is run. And I have for who more old stools from metal garden. Garden mom. Then "run" (fools!

I come again mom more old gardens from leather stool take your ears out you have appointment gun

Old people phew. The word is fun. And I have more time for you. more time for mom.. Garden mom. Then "time" (fools!