Now that the dust has settle, what is the consensus on this piece of shit?

now that the dust has settle, what is the consensus on this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reactionary shit. only popular cause shes hot

i didnt read it but you know

>a 21-year-old girl understands the world

Yeah, I'm not reading this.

>Buy this book before the liberals ban it

Because everybody knows that progressive liberals are the ones who ban books, learning, and knowledge.

>attention whore makes cash grab on emerging trend

these watered down pseudo politico works are part of the problem as well.

Did she write it herself?

even if she did it doesn't matter - it's contributing to a continued lowering of political discourse.

Well, in the current political climate one would argue that it is the >libs that are in favor of censorship and whatnot

>what is the consensus
Why do you seek concensus? Why not let people have individual opinions?
The hive-mentality is strong within the weak. Seeking security in numbers.

It's something that's done by whoever is in power.

Still a trash book though.

Yeah, you could make that argument. I was thinking more historically.

man just imagine what this stealth jewess looks like without makeup and hair dye
nice hips and legs though

just look at them

How has 'Islam' screwed her generation?

you'll find out next generation

Tsk tsk.

Accurate title would read: How the Jews who Brainwashed the Baby Boomers and Opened the Gates to Immigrants Screwed My Generation.

Wtf she's 21???

Yep. Americans (Canadians) tend to look older.

>shes hot

>Historically
Ever heard of Communism?

>trying this hard

But the real answer is:

le subversion of gender stereotypes woman xD

I ended up reading it because of one of those "if your name is called you read the book in the picture" thread.

I'm glad it was relatively short. It was a fairly difficult read because every time she was setting herself up to make it point the conclusion felt like a non sequitur. There were times that I felt she could at least make a decent argument, but think that there was some underlying knowledge or bias that I needed to see how it related to her claims. The main anecdote in the beginning is also pretty painful. It reads like a petulant child complaining about almost failing a course because the professor is much less intelligent than her.

I'm clearly not the target audience. I really did try to understand her side, in case, you know, this thread ever showed up on Veeky Forums. It reads like she's trying to convince herself over 80 or so pages that what she's saying can be squared with reality before finally giving up and provides no useful solutions.

nice bush era snark, kid

Can you give a detailed summary?

am also interested in a summary

They're perfectly comfortable with Trump in power because they're rich and he will cut their taxes

americans age like shit

Yeah. Fuck Bush. Not my President.

Sorry, was out at the gym. It's actually pretty difficult to summarize because it's hard to tie all of the complaints she has to baby boomers, immigrants, and Islam.

The immigrants and Islam part is pretty standard for the 'reactionary right' from what I can tell. If immigrants want to come, they should essentially check their culture at the door and acclimate to 'traditional' American values (for lack of a better phrasing).

Her problem with Islam is of course the obvious acts of terrorism done in the name of it. The main thing she resents is that we spend too much time trying to be accepting of other cultures and classifying anti-Islam rhetoric as hate speech instead of as the truth.

The baby boomer part I guess comes from that leading story of her college Professor. The baby boomers who hold these positions on college campuses are too busy spouting their liberal ideologies to actually prepare the students.

It's difficult to tell if she would agree with this summary because it's hard to tell what exactly it is she's railing against half the time. The anecdotes (because the book is incredibly fact/statistic light) never seem to reach the point where they validate her views. It's also written with incredible brevity when discussing relatively complex issues. All of this combined makes it a pretty terrible read. Even if her analysis of modern America is aligned with yours, I imagine it would be a pretty bothersome read and you would hope it isn't used as a strawman by your more liberal friends.

I sincerely believe that people like Lauren Southern should have their brains replaced with those of higher primates so that we don't have to bother pretending that their opinions are worthwhile anymore, but can keep the good parts of them (their tits and asses and vaginas) around without worrying about objectifying a human subject, as no such thing exists behind the eyes of a lobotomized libertarian bimbo with a chimp brain.

>90 pages

Southern and Coulter look like the same person

She's Canadian, eh? Hate speech is against the law here. Better be polite or we'll throw you in jail and never let you come out again!

>boomer blaming

Hell yeah, let's bully some old people! THEY RUINED THE ECONOMY!

>lazy eye
>thinnest lips
>bad dye job
>looks about 35 but is actually 21
wow she's so hot

>this is what a 21 year old woman looks like in north america

is it seriously that short?

Her generation's attention span has also been ruined.

90 pages published. How many pages have your ever published?

It looks like a magazine. Fitting, I guess.

Thank you

t. different poster

god i hate these posters. fucking leave you faggot

kinda basic but the normies might learn something they don't already know

>how many levels of American are you on
>like 1492 or 1776 my dude

Try to get on my redpill level

>No Basic Economics
Cuck

importing people that want a theocracy what could possibly go wrong

welcome to publishing anything that isn't leftwing wankery

Lol ... none of that is "redpilled" material though. It's the alt lite starter pack. And that's okay ... got to start somewhere.

But the next step is pic related.

AHAHAAHA

there should be a thread about each of these

>two copies of Guerrilla Mindset
>those fucking Halo novels
kys

Is this all for a joke? I wish I knew this person so I could make fun of them

I

I'm going to go on a limb here and say that most of the people on this thread seem left leaning? I will admit that i have never read the book in question, but i am familiar with the author of the book. While i don't really care too much for her execution, however a lot of the arguments she makes are valid. The radical left has influence western society to a severe extent, and there is a correlation with unfettered immigration and terrorism. There are parts of Europe that is sealed off by the native population, due to the sheer amount of violence committed by immigrant communities who are islamic in belief. Canada is trying to pass a bill that makes criticizing Islam against the law, and colleges in the west are now marxist brainwashing factories that stifle free speech. I know it's cool on this board to shit on whatever is seem popular, or not being part of the western cannon of literature, but these are legitimate concerns that can/is affecting your state of living.

>has more games than books on shelf
Who could have guessed that the average trumple is an utter plebian.

A premise we all too eagerly like to believe in

It's an awfully expensive joke

>der libruls are out to get us

You're what's wrong with America

Lauren and her kin aren't intellectuals by any stretch. The problem is her and her kin's criticism of the left is low hanging fruit at best

>Canada is trying to pass a bill that makes criticizing Islam against the law
this seems outlandish, got any source on that?

who is that one? can you point to him?

Yes, virtue signaling white liberals who have been taught to think that everyone is equal, that whites are collectively evil, and that the natural emotion of "racism" is the modern original sin are the religious zealots of our day. They ignore reality and biological fact.

But the root of the problem is the people who have molded them into what they are. This didn't just happen. It was no accident. It's been promoted across the west by jews in the post WW2 period but even before. Christianity was another jewish-derived, universalist religion that also promoted the weak over the strong and brought about the end of the Roman republic and Europe's descent into the dark ages.

And it's going to happen again unless white men gather their strength, take back control of their societies, and expel the jew for the whatever-hundredth time he's been expelled for engaging in similar destructive behavior. That's the redpill.

user, if the economy is ruined, doesn't it stand to reason that the previous generation of people who controlled it, many of whom still control it, are responsible for the ruining?

The modern left is cancerous though. It's on the same dogmatic behavior that the religious right was a few decades back. When you have multinational corporations pushing feminism in their products, and governments favoring certain groups over other, while giving them institutional powers to propagate their ideology I think there's a serious problem going on. It also doesn't take a genius to realize that the west is declining due to this. Most of their criticism are valid, even if it is seen that they are unable to articulate their point in a cohesive argument.

The way your kind blames everything on the mythological Jewish mastermind makes the rest of humanity, you and yours included, seem like incapable cattle who deserve to be herded by their omniscient betters.

>Scapegoating is a brainwashing method, tailored to the feeble mind, which is incapable of witnessing the inherent complexity in human affairs.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/canada-passes-103-motion-islamophobia-170324074557381.html

So does everyone except blacks and asians.

This post was written by a jew trying to deflect criticism of his tribe. That's why he makes no argument and pretends his position holds some kind of consensus, which it doesn't. Jews are, and always have been, the problem.

Essentially yes, because they, like right-wing extremists, want to censor everything they find offensive, and legislate every minutiae of everyday life.

The far-left are as much facilitators of totalitarianism as their opposition.

I'm not into all that white nationalism shit. I believe that everyone can live in one society if they all respect the laws and culture of that society. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation period like the Christians did in the late middle ages.

i cant believe how much authoritarianism there is now in the west, and how accepted it is

hey, I was the one who found that image on /pol/ and started trolling Veeky Forums with it, give it back!

which far-left is that? or do you just mean women and black people?

American conservatism was a mistake.

Read Eric Zemmour, Peter Hitchens and Thilo Sarrazin if you want decent criticism of the 68 generation and of mass immigration in the Western world.

Heck, if you really require North American authors, read Steve Sailer. I never understood why he is so relatively unknown, while jokes like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich got popular.

>I believe that everyone can live in one society if they all respect the laws and culture of that society
This highlights the delusion I was talking about. What you believe is not realistic and only weakened and deracinated whites share the values you speak of. Other races don't care, and they are coming en masse to the nations your ancestors built to take what you have. That's how nature works, what you're talking about is a fantasy.
>I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation
The problem is biological and the semites you speak of have been molded into what they are over the course of millennia. Your reformation isn't coming and wouldn't change their nature even if it were to occur.

Cast aside your delusions, friend. The world is not like you think, or desperately want to believe.

>I never understood why he is so relatively unknown, while jokes like Lauren Southern, Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich got popular.

Sailer is pretty widely read, actually. But Southern (who works or until recently worked for jew Ezra Levant at the Rebel Media) et al. are civic nationalist stopgaps to distract people from white identity and the jewish problem.

Old tactic here, jews coopted the old right in the same way through neoconservativism and the supplanting of the John Birch Society. Same dog, same tricks.

What are you talking about? The issue is that she isn't backing up her arguments with enough data. She's written a 90 page opinion piece.

why do you think it's an international jewish conspiracy and not characteristic of a society that tends to neutralize ideological threats

i doubt any marxists here want mass immigration into a capitalist system and islamophobia laws. That's recipe for disaster

Who said anything about a "conspiracy"? This is all out in the open and is exactly what you said it is: an evolutionary tribal strategy to neutralize potential threats to its tribal power structure; a strategy that is outlined clearly in the Culture of Critique.

It's always funny to see someone want to try and have their political voices heard when they seldom cover the politics of their own country. Sure Canada is a tad boring, but its nuanced and more rigorous than going around calling everyone you disagree with a "globalist" or a cuck.

Southern is a literal hack; and this "book" reads worse than a 3rd year undergraduates end of term paper

The issue is that liberalism is falling out of fashion and liberals are increasingly running to the right which is just bizarre to me.

The reactionaries are right about the left to the extent they've drunk the progressive kool-aid so much that the left is the least liberal its been in years. You hear things like that allowing a fascist to speak at some event is perpetrating violence against minorities, indirectly. There have been repeated incidents of violent riots being thrown to prevent some right wing demagogue from speaking at a university. We're seeing, in Canada where Southern comes from, the CBC firing people for having the wrong opinion about cultural appropriation publicly, the main offensive thing they did being in support of it. The far left wing is as big as its been for decades and hasn't started shrinking yet.

Here in Canada the far left exploded in response to a mosque being shot up and six Muslims who by all indications were good dudes, many of them having children surviving them, were murdered. Increasingly these people are putting themselves in the position of morality police going around the internet stomping out right wing rhetoric before the bodies pile up. I refuse to call the people that occupy the left these days that pull these sorts of shenanigans "liberals". They're a significant force on the left, but they are not "liberals".

In any case, the reason the right uses rhetoric like the left banning books is that, especially in Canada where Lauren Southern comes from, is the left is increasingly taking on the role of censors, while the right lacks the power to censor anything that's say blasphamous even if they wanted that power. It's not as absurd of an connection as you might thing, the left is absolutely dominant when it comes to social relations, although the right dominates economics, and '''''liberals''''' are taking on the role of censor more and more.

It's obviously a shit book... I've read this crap

Also, as a foreigner, I can agree with her when she says the Democrats are pushing censorship. The whole " sjw culture " is just censorship desguised as something else.

I hate Southern and I'm center-right to pure center these days.

She only gets attention because she is hot and she is occasionally at the right place at the right time, not because she has anything worth saying. I don't even blame her, she was born in '95 and has had sycophants worshipping everything shes said for years, in that sort of environment you would be exceptional to come out known as an astute political commenter.

She also used to do cosplay, which in addition to her right wing politics, makes me suspect she's addicted to pandering to men.

Isn't The Turner Diaries banned in Canada? It may be a shit book, but that still seems like an illiberal thing to do.

Canada has always had less free speech rights than the US, but it doesn't have the same religious wing the US does.

This results in Canada being more censor-happy relative to the US, but at the same time, more permissive of stuff like nudity which bible belt housewives would faint over.

It's a form a marxism that's interwoven with culture. "Cultural Marxism" you could say. The proletariat and bourgeoisie is now replaced with the oppressed and the oppressor, with western "white" culture deemed as the oppressor. This is where immigration comes in because the left views muslims apart of a oppressed class.

Is it still the 1980s up there too? Stop regurgitating your parents' talking points.

>I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Islam if their religion with into a reformation period like the Christians did in the late middle ages.

You realize that the Reformation was a period of extremism, war, and societal upheaval, don't you?

That could be true. I don't follow her as much to see that influence onto her politics. I do agree with her on a lot of issues though. Especially ones that deal with censorship and mass immigration.

Right, the jews who are now overwhelmingly the arbiters of western institutions and our culture overall are promoting racial communism to submerge the white majorities in every white nation from Australia to Europe.

That tinfoil hat needs a scrub every now and then, neckbeard. Accumulated hair oil is liable to corrode it.

Yeah, but what i was trying to get at is that you don't see a large percentage of Christians committing acts of violence in the name of their religion nowadays, along with creating governments that intertwines their faith with the law.

True question, and I think this is related, but are Bill O'Rielly's books any good?

You would know, jewfro, wouldn't you?