These fuzzy bastards are the best fruit, no debate

these fuzzy bastards are the best fruit, no debate

Make way for the king

They're pretty good.

Shame about kiwis being such a chore to eat. Even with the spoon scoop method.

I've heard some people just bite into them like they're fucking apples

I do that, I eat the whole thing skin and all minus the very ends which I cut off

do they kind of taste like soap to anyone else? or am i just getting bad kiwis

Could be your kiwis are bad, but they have a strange taste and many people I know hate them.

yip I eat the entire thing- even the ends! I imagine it is fantastic for my bowels...
good roughage, only started doing this recently tho actually

yep i love eating my beer bottle after im done.
really really great for my digestive system, nice roughage. only started doing this last week though

tomato is the best fruit

figs come second

Eat them whole, skin and all, don't be a faggot, it's the best way to eat them.

I do this yes, the yellow kiwi's aren't as fuzzy and got a really thin skin.

Mango is the only fruit I'll leave the house to buy rather than simple get next time I'm going anyway.

There are other methods than the spoon?

Kek

they are okay

I once ate so many my poop was green with black pokedots

>not just eating the skin
the only inedible part of a kiwi is the bottom bit

the skin has lots of fibre and vitamins

lol kiwicux step aside make way hot stuff cummin thruu!

They're great, and I eat them whole. The skin really isn't bad, just try it.
That said, I rarely eat them because they give me canker sores in my mouth. Can't do citrus either, and have to be conscious of how much tomato sauce I eat.

I love kiwis but they make my salivary glands go into painful overdrive.

>Tfw can't discuss my favorite fruit without some newfag spouting tumblr memes at me as if they were funny for the 100th time

Wut

you must have a really sensitive mouth if something like kiwis gives you sores

Correct

Does anyone else get a kind of... tingly tongue when eating kiwis? I don't know how to describe it. Tiny needles maybe. Is that an allergic reaction?

Thats caused by an enzyme in the raw fruit. The same thing happens with pineapple. Its not an allergy, that enzyme is literally dissolving your mouth. I know the one in pineapple is called bromelian, im not sure if its the same in kiwi.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Ohhh! Weird, thanks.

nope

This. Started when I was little. Don't know exactly why. I find that the ends aren't that difficult to chew, and they don't have any horrible taste.

I do that, I sometimes eat the entire thing but the ends vary, they're easy sometimes but other times I spit them out

Don't actually eat the skin though. It's edible, but they're sprayed with pesticides, and the fuzz traps them.

No. You’re the best fruit, OP

Anyone else think New Zealand kiwis are way better than California ones? Not sure what the difference is but they're always more flavorful and juicier.

All produce from California sucks.

>California peaches are sold here in Georgia
>publix has a deal with them so they push them more than Georgia peaches
>California peaches are $1 more a pound and are way less sweet

Whenever you buy peaches look for “Lane” peaches. That is the wide distributed Georgia brand.

>Growing up I basically never ate kiwi.
>Several years pass, never eat any, not even kiwi flavored stuff.
>Grab a few one day because i feel like switching things up
>allergic
>mfw

I can eat a peach for hours

sittiest taste possible

Tried kiwi berries for the first time.
I now understand why some people eat kiwis with the peel.

Always weird seeing these called "kiwi". In NZ anything related to the country is called "kiwi", but the name "kiwifruit" is never shortened.

if you wash it good this is the best method. The fuzz isn’t all that discernible in the mouth after the initial bite, which isn’t unpleasant in itself either.

wrong

tomato is a vegetable, want proof? I don't see you using tomatoes in a fruit salad, and I don't see you mixing burgers with actual fruits like oranges.

>not putting grilled pineapple on your burgers
don’t do that

take magnesium daily faggot

Do you peel an apple? No. So why would you peel kiwi? Don’t be a pussy and it it with a skin.

>Do you peel an apple? No. So why would you peel an orange? Don’t be a pussy and it it with a skin.

>Do you peel a banana? No. So why would you peel a watermelon? Don't be a pussy and it it with a skin.

>>Do you peel grapes? No. So why would you peel a spaghetti? Don't be a pussy and it it with a skin.

>Do you peel strawberries? No. So why would you peel a vagina? Don't be a pussy and it it with a skin.

it's actually pomegranate

I suppose I could try to repeat the the results

i met some of your navy people ant it fucking amazed me that they all had kiwis on their uniforms

all this time, i thought "kiwi" was a racial slur

pls elaborate

shit fucks up your tongue if you eat a lot from it

i prefer peach, pear, grape

>scatfags

I eat the entire kiwi minus the ends. The fuzzyskin is very tasty.

You probably don't live in a place where you get good tropical fruits . So it's understandable user

The ultimate fruit coming right up, no kiwi can ever compete.

I loved these shits. I've never met anyone else who has had them. Hell I haven't had them in over a decade since I can't fucking find them anywhere.

I've gotten horrible kiwis like that before and pears that taste like jizz

look up Pineapple Relish or something man this place puts something like it on their burger with a fried onion ring and they call it the 420 burger

i saw a cool guy do it and thought it was cool so now that's how i do it

It's a shame my throat closes up when eating one.