Fried up a whole packet of bacon and saved the grease. What can I do with it?

Fried up a whole packet of bacon and saved the grease. What can I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/ck/1508955570545.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rub it on your feet and slide around

Make pie.

Use it to fry eggs or other food.

>pour on skin
>attract hamplanets

Deep fry bacon in it

Seems redundant

Seriously though rub it on your balls.

You'll get an intense sexual rush within an hour.

It's only redundant if you refry the fried bacon

but my girlfriend is jewish so i won’t get blowjobs anymore D:>

i was going to make a joke post but this one is the best and nothing further is needed

Goddamn it anons I really do want to use it. I hear it makes shit taste amazing.

I only know how to scramble eggs. Will that work?

Use it as oil in the frying pan, cut brussels sprouts in half and char them cut side down almost to black. Finish in the oven untill they're cooked through. Best side dish out.

Today's the day to learn making delicious fried eggs user.

Pre heat the (small) frying pan on medium heat, apply some butter to know when it sizzles.

With a spoon pour grease into the pan, give it a good thin layer to cover the bottom.

Crack three eggs, drop them in, put on the lid and wait 2-3 minutes. Check on them, use a fork to unstick the bottom. Shift the egg bundle around. Re-lid and wait two minutes. When the edge turns light brown or the bottom is a solid white, flip the eggs with a spatula. Let it sizzle for 30 seconds. Add any cheese, peppers or sausage if you'd like.

Afterwards flip the eggs out and enjoy.

you can poach eggs in the bacon fat

never ever brown edges of a fried egg

Some people like crispy eggs, they're better for plain eating. Soft eggs are good for sandwiches

Have you tried using it as lubricant for your gf's ass (or your ass for your gf's strapon I won't judge)

use it as lube to fuck your boyfriend

make a salad dressing with balsamic

make soap

toss it on some randos car hood

cover your neighbors doorknob with it

use it as lube

1. cover yourself in the bacon fat
2. scrape off and recollect the fat after about 15 minutes
3. take bacon fat and fashion an effigy of yourself
4. send it to your waifu, or bury it in your backyard

inject it directly into your veins

use it as beard conditioner or hair conditioner

make mayonasse with it

make a rioux

make some garlic bread

make a pir crust, or croissant

use it to flavor ice cream

use it to lube up rails so you can do sick grinds with your skateboard.

Thanks user. I'm a noob but I screencapped this and will give it a shot tomorrow. Gotta grab some eggs.

I had actual lube for that. It looks like cum but it's not, it's better than astroglide.

One question, you said use a small pan but to drop three eggs. Do I drop them on top of each other or in three spots? thanks.

wait for it to solidify then eat it with a spoon

3 spots.

As it's a saturated fat, it's really annoyingly hard to make baconnaise. You'll need another oil (rapeseed oil?) and to get the ratios of each just right so you get the flavour but it still emulsifies, but it is worth the effort.

I let mine form into one big egg and divide it after

Cool thanks anons.

>It looks like cum but it's not,
just admit you shop at Bad Dragon already!

Its this stuff. Got it from Amazon. Feels fucking great desu

bottle it and give it to a muslim

Put a heaping TBS or so of it in your cast iron skillet when you make cornbread. I toss the bacon grease in the pan, put it in the oven and let it melt and skillet gets hot, once skillet hot pour your cornbread batter in, listen to the sizzle.., put back in oven and bake as usual.

Filter it and make a roux

This. Deglaze with a little splash of red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar tho. Could also make mustard greens, kale, book choy, etc. With this method.
This too. Make biscuits and gravy to go wit dem eggs. Waste not want not.

smear it on muslims then run as fast as you can

I use that as well we got a dick taking pro here

Make biscuits and sausage gravy, dump some bacon gravy in when frying the sausage for the roux

Add it to your eggs

Heat it up and drink it down like the fat piece of shit that you are.

Pop popcorn with it.
Let solidify and make biscuits.
Use it in stir fry.
Basically anywhere you use butter or oil, you can use bacon fat.

carbonate it and enjoy a tasty drink.

Just keep it in the fridge, it's amazing flavor help almost everything cooked in it.

What do you guys use to store your bacon grease in? A coffee tin? Tupperware?

Nearly anything you would use oil for. Personally, I'd use it to make a pan of cornbread.

A little crock by the side of the stove is how my mom always stored hers. She used it for everything, and we ate from that crock for years.

Pyrex bowl with a plastic lid in the fridge...

>a hurr durr my personal preference trumps yours
what's wrong with crispy edges

I do the same.

let me get this straight, your girlfriend is so religious that she won't eat pig but she is ok with extra-marital sex?
nigga you wut?i.4cdn.org/ck/1508955570545.jpg

I can't believe how retarded everyone in this thread is. NIGGA MAKE SOME GRAVY WITH THAT SHIT.

make popcorn

Dude, I know this ugly hooker with giant tits from Nicaragua, that was considering converting to Islam, to marry this dude she was shacked up with, that was already married to some other bitch in whatever god-forsaken fucking country he came from. Never underestimate how fucking stupid religious people can be.

She totally let me cum on on her glasses and tits for free though. Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.

you messed up, op.

When you cook the bacon, sautee onion, diced, in the fat thats left and then fridge the mixture. You get a nice spread you can put on bread. Mighty tasty.

One of my teachers used to use bacon grease as salad dressing.

>flipping eggs...