Calzone

Redpill me on calzone, is it really as tasty as my mouth tells my brain?

calzone = big hotpocket

I've never had a so called "hot" "pocket"

I ate a calzone once and felt incredibly sick after. I think it might have been because it was sitting around, though, the pepperoni felt only lukewarm and the sauce was even colder, but the dough was blazing hot. I guess they just don't preserve well under a heat lamp like normal slices do.

I figured maybe it was just that time and got a second calzone from the same place while I was wasted a week later. I think I might have actually thrown it up. I didn't even drink that much, either, I ate about half the thing and had to stop thinking I was about to get food poisoning for the first time in my entire life

Wrong. Hotpockets are pies.

hotpockets are sandwiches

It's pizza with the inconvenience of having to use utensils and too much sauce

>having to use utensils
not necessarily

they're beef wellingtons

dassit user

Pizza in any shape is delicious

Calzone is 3D pizza planet. Enjoy with a dippy sauce if you prefer!

hello legacy friend.

Legacy bros.
On a related note, wtf is CALLE and why is it in every other captcha?

Just so we're clear, you made a thread, for random people on the internet, to tell you if the information your mouth is passing to your brain is correct?

Yes. Calzones are exactly as tasty as your mouth is telling your brain, you fucking retard.

I never get the word captchas, I always get pictures of cars and street signs and shit. Is the word thing only on mobile these days?

everything about your post is newfag

They are the ultimate food. There is nothing better in my life than waking up at night after sleeping all day to discover my mom left me a large calzone with cheese, sausage and double pepperoni from the restaurant down the street. Warm it up and eat it with some red chili flakes, dip a bit in ranch and matinara. Highly recommend it user.

If I was midget named calvin living in los angeles I would open a restaurant called “Low Cal’s Local SoCal Lo-Cal Calzone Zone”

oh my

You have to turn on legacy captcha in settings. Not sure if you can do that on a phone or not as I'm not a dirty phoneposter.

"calle" means street in Spanish and common in socal streets too. My house is on a street called "Calle ______"

just have to be a manlet desu. go for it

Follow your dreams, user.