Look, I understand that melanin helps brown and black people survive excess UV radiation in hot countries...

Look, I understand that melanin helps brown and black people survive excess UV radiation in hot countries. But why did evolution think it would be a great fucking idea to have melanin look like the color of shit?

>inb4 evolution is random and doesn't choose

then explain how even in black and south asian countries people with lighter skin tones discriminate against those with darker skin tones

Attached: 1454696267948.png (850x850, 63K)

Because your skin darkens in sunshine. That means if you are pale you don't work outside like the peasants. Dumbass

>then explain how even in black and south asian countries people with lighter skin tones discriminate against those with darker skin tones
iq

also shitskin can also be converted to black coffee

Yes but why does melanin look like the color of shit?

Attached: 1521140754206.png (441x246, 154K)

>why did evolution think
>evolution
>think
no.

Because basic physics. Dark pigments absorb light, light pigments reflect light. Shit just happens to come out dark coloured.

>le basic physics

not an argument.

this still doesn't explain why melanin is the color of shit

Oh please. Evolution has clearly favored white people throughout history considering they are the ones who advanced humanity technologically

Evolution also made blacks stink so that blind people could also hate them...

She has favored the East Asians even more. Europeans get just get lucky for a while.

Attached: images (11).jpg (367x401, 17K)

Back to /pol/
IN seriousness, foreigners smell due to different diets. It's why I think fat people from Kentucky smell like shit.

Melanin absorbing radiation= DNA not absorbing radiation.

There's a dark horse you're missing here. Multi-cellular life is a fluke that ultimately does not win the game of evolution.

Attached: mrsa.jpg (550x550, 307K)

He's talking about the teleological fallacy dumb fucks like you attribute to evolution, not your cuckshit racism.

Negroids are the definitive evidence that there is no Intelligent Design.

Attached: bbc-africa-bbc-africa-bbc-africa-killing-of-five-bald-22417377.png (500x717, 116K)

Physics is raycis.

>then explain how even in black and south asian countries people with lighter skin tones discriminate against those with darker skin tones

Because they learned it from European colonialists

Thousands of white people believe their future and personality are determined by the positions of stars and planets in the sky

Thousands of white people believe in existentialism, creationism, social constructivism, psychoanalysis etc. Stupidity is not the privilege of any race.

I don't have time to give a long answer but the short answer to the color similarities is based on chemical reactions to the production and maintenance of Vitamins in a human's body. Melanin levels helps determine skin color while liver bile levels helps determine stool color.

And yes white stools exist, it typically means a deficiency with your bile levels and can't break fats down properly. Which usually need to be medically checked. White/pale skin also indicates deficiency in melanin but can be augmented health wise by modified levels of nutrient intake. Which means by natural chemical reaction in the human biology the color brown actually infers heathy and sufficient levels of chemical production for the two actions.

They """"""""""discriminate"""""""""" by putting criminals into prison.
It isn't actually discrimination when it corresponds to reality.

How is this science? The question is hardly objective and correaletes two completly unrelated phenomena (the color of feces and the color of melanin). Based on OP's logic you might as well believe that Europa (moon of Jupiter) is covered by shit on it's surface.

My shit is dark green so I don't get the point of this thread.

OP is troll or a fucking idiot.

>But why did evolution think it would be a great fucking idea to have melanin look like the color of shit?
equivalent to asking why the sky is blue. Kill yourself back to /pol/.

Attached: back2pol.gif (350x233, 349K)

idk, why are white people the color of bird shit and cum?

Why don't you ask why shit is the color of melanin?

Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans though.

It literally does.