It's starting to get chilly out and I want some comfy foods. What should I make?

It's starting to get chilly out and I want some comfy foods. What should I make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahWooNfQ_C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make some homemade mac and cheese my dude

Don't forget the tuna and peas!

Add some red pepper flakes if you wanna get WILD

Cup O Noodles.

I was going to make some beef stew this weekend

Stroganoff and a good Pot Pie are my favorites for colder weather

Make some meatloaf, man. It's the ultimate comfy dish.

Slow-cooker chili. I know from experience, dude, if you know what I mean.

Braised steak with potatoes
Ultimate comfy food, imo

I'm making beef pot roast this weekend. So comfy. And then I'll use the leftovers to make a type of sandwich I call the "melt in your mouth". Looking forward to both. I love pot roast, reminds me of childhood.

Homemade baked chicken with all the fixings. Stuffing, mashed potatoes, scratch gravy, sauteed fresh green beans and onions.

no

Stuffing recipe?

Chef jhons Stew is great, I like to add a ton of bacon to it it tho, if you make it be careful with the salt because both the reduced stock, the bacon and the beef have salt already

A belly full of hot spunk is always good on a cold day.

But in reality, hot soups are a godsend. Tomato soup and buttered bread is what keeps me going in the winter. Godly combination.

Chicken and motherfucking dumplings, you punk bitch. With some warm crusty bread and a big ol' slab o' butter.

Alternately, Guinness beef stew, still with the warm crusty bread & butter. That goes beyond comfy, straight into cozy territory.

No you don't.

Also, a chicken pot pie.

Warm spiced apple cider is practically the most autumn drink you can make. It makes your whole house smell great, and goes well with a splash of whiskey.

There are various recipes online but I usually just add a cinnamon stick and a little orange peel/juice. Let it simmer for 15 mins and then serve .

youtube.com/watch?v=ahWooNfQ_C8

>Posole
>Menudo
>Tamales
>Champurado/Atole

Beet soup and various perogies stuffed with mushrooms, mashed potatoes, cheese and jam (if you have a sweet tooth).

I know this is gonna sound like im trying to bait the thread into the beans and chili classsic autism that occurs but does anyone have a good chili recipe? Mine is feeling kinda stale and the flavors dont feel like they're all there. Id like to try new ones.

White chicken chili broheim. Or pork chili verde. Recipes are easy to find and experiment with, it hits that chili spot, but changes up the pace.

If you've got to go with basic red chili, fresh chilis, every time, including the seeds. I don't know about your heat tolerance, but I usually use six fat jalapenos, three or four habaneros, and one or two serranos for two pounds of stew beef or venison. One can of stout beer or dark lager is good in there too.

Why the heck this man raise his voice like that all the time. Can't watch it like this with that going on.

Oxtail stew is as comfy as it gets and my personal favorite for winter

I dont need red chili but I'd like to get it down. I think ill try more peppers and a stout beer. Thank you very much.

Sure
Saute bacon, pork belly, or pancetta in a pan til fat renders

Add a chopped whole onion, and chopped celery

When onions are translucent add sliced fresh garlic and mushrooms and a good thick slice of butter to the pan

Go til garlic just starts to turn golden.

Mix this with a bag of plain dry stuffing and all of the juice from your chicken. If it seems a little dry still add chicken or vegetable stock till the bread is nice and soggy.

Bake in a casserole dish @350°f for about 20 to 30 min.