Well Veeky Forums????

Well Veeky Forums????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
youtu.be/ZWp97pepyIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hWddG71JqjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Number 6 with Mr. Pibb

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

a husband, a nice home and two beautiful children?

Yeah uhhhhhh....can I get da uhhhhhh, numbaaahhh.....shit hold on. Give me a sec.

>lemme get a fuckin uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

your cholesterol you fat mole!

I'll have the GTA meme pls

double whopper with cheese and some onion rings.. and if you forget that orange horseradishy sauce I will drive away and be really mad.

A friend?

I don't really want anything.

>Just a cup of water please

Don't want Reddit to think I'm rude lol

Fucking Smoke

where ya from gurl, lemme holla atchu

nigger detected

>/c/ucks will debate this

>/c/ucks
well, you fucked that up

Shut up and listen to my order. Take the six nuggets, and throw two of them away I'm just wanting a four nugget thing. I'm trying to watch my calorie intake

the classic

did you just assume my gender?

>going through drive thru for a cup of water
Come inside you jackass. You're holding up the line.

One of everything. Hold the onions.

A Whatachicken, a Whataburger Jr. with bacon and cheese and two orders of fries

now every time I go to the drive thru and do this I get self conscious that I sound like a retard

NO that's what the drive-thru is for -- for quick orders. That just makes the line longer but doesn't hold it up.

What it's NOT for is for a cunt in a minivan to make orders for her family of five with five different specific orders. Oh, and she doesn't have the order ready, she's going to ask everybody in the vehicle, one-by-one what they want. Little Tyler is throwing a fit because they don't have mac and cheese too.

Shit should be illegal.

"Good morning human"

Hey first of all I don't want any niggers handling my food ok? Alright I'll take the tasty whopper, crispy fries, and an ice cold coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Medium Swiss Stack meal with Sprite zero, and a double cheeseburger on it's own

I would like 3 boiled eggs

A #4 combo with onion rings instead of fries and an unsweetened tea.
(The #4 is a Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos)

10 double cheeseburgers everytime

A large taco salad, an enchilada, and a large iced tea.

my friend does this, what's even cringier is he'll ask them what they recommend or what they think is good, at like mcdonalds or bk

Im just like nigger what the fuck are you doing

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don’t be frontin' son
No seeds on the bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a cravin' for a number 9 like my shoe
We need some chicken up here, in this dizzle
Fo' rizzle ma nizzle extra salt on the frizzles
Dr. Pepper my brotha
Another for yo motha
Double double super size
And don’t forget the fries

CRISPY!

Nine-seventeen, sever your leg please, sir.

Sever your leg, please. It's the greatest day.

1x Zinger spicy
2x Twister
1x French fries
1x Large Pepsi
And yes put cheese.

I miss these days, man. Back when YouTube fame was accidental and impersonal, now it's all just marketing and branding.

"I'd like a purpose in life with a side order of meaning."

I would like the all American ribeye burger, easy on the mayonnaise, in a large combo, no salt on the fries, and instead of soda can you fill the cup with water, no ice? Thank you.

Seriously if you don't have jack in the box where you live or they aren't doing the ribeye burger promotion in your area, you are missing the fuck out.

that's good stuff. I love asking questions that are totally unexpected just to see/hear what reaction they have

You know how you got the 6 piece nuggets? Just uh, can you give me just 4 nuggets, I'm tryin- shut up and listen to my order, take the 6 nuggets and throw 2 of them away I'm trying to watch my calorie intake. Put 2 of them in your ass

I ate there once. It tasted like stale taco bell and everyone that worked there was an illegal.

>Girl

3 Big Macs
2 orders of chocolate chip cookies
3 apple pies
2 large fries
20 pack of nuggets and as much BBQ sauce as you're allowed to give me
2 Fillet O' Fishes

...oh and a diet coke because I'm watching my figure

I want the szechuan sauce

Lies and slander. Taco Tree is 9999999 times better than Taco Bell, and every time I go, there's mostly white chicks working. It's delicious for fast food Mexican, and you should shut your whore mouth. Pic related, you could never get a taco salad this good from Taco Bell, EVER.

Go shill your shitty little taco stand somewhere else, Pedro. I have never seen a "white chick" there and saying that just outed you as a shitskin. That taco salad looks fucking disgusting, I hope you get malignant colon cancer you little subhuman.

Make sure to like, comment, subscribe, favorite, bookmark, share, tag on the internet, tag on the street, make flyers, put banners on your wedding, and print t-shirts.

Look, you piece of shit, if you think Taco Bell is anything better than dog food, than you have the taste buds of a dung beetle. And the intelligence to match. I don't believe you've ever even eaten at taco Tree, because your description is so fucking far off of reality.
Keep eating your diarrhea tacos you little shit for brains meme eater. You WILL get malignant colon cancer, fatty. I hope you get ass raped by a filthy hobo in the Taco Bell bathroom.

>tfw always ask the wageslaves questions
D-don't they like it? I thought it makes them feel better when I interact with them rather than just treating them like a robot

Watch after :40
Pure Veeky Forums comedy gold
youtu.be/ZWp97pepyIQ

>heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what's up guys, it's ya boy!!!

Borger

200 mcnuggets
>uhhh-
YOU HEARD ME BITCH 200 NUGGETS NOW

>asking a fast food employee questions
They probably think you are fucking with them. Most likely they would rather you order and get out of their way as soon as possible. It's not like you're tipping them.

fpbp

boneless pizza

"Hi, how can I help you?"

I'll also get the filet o fish sandwich. It has less calories because it's fish. Trying to watch my figure.

boneless nigger

Yo, gimme 2 chicken nuggets and a salted fry, and when you give me that soda make sure it's got ice, i'll take 2 extra cheesy cones.......

Can I get the tenderloin and the mashed taters?
>uh we don’t serve tenderloin here
What The Fuck did you just say?!
>excuse me?
Oh I’m sorry I was talking to AM radio

I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

I worked at Burger King for 2 months, ask me anything

sometimes when i am in the drive thru i am reminded of that cutscene from gta: san andraes and i feel like a fucking retard for ordering and eating that food

Hi, I'll have a number 2 with steak. Baja Blast with that, and a 7-layer burrito.

Can I get uh
One of the $5 boxes uh
And uh
Two beefy fritos burritos?
Uh, coffee, just black coffee
Uh yeah looks good
Thanks

Here’s a little trick for you kids: always wait to say one option and force them to ask. That way you know they’re paying attention
>Yeah I’ll have the cheeseburger happy meal for a girl with fries
>and what to drink
Gottem

can i get
yo number

just tell me when you're ready

>Ordered at McDonalds via the online app
>Go through the Drive Through
>"Welcome to McDonalds, are you ready for the order?"
>"Uh yeah, I uh, actually did order with the, uh, online app. Code VJ69"
>"Oh sir, one second I've never actually done the online order through the drive-thru before"
>"O-o-okay"
>a minute passes
>"Alright what was that code again?"
>"VJ69"
>"Alright that's an order for... Lil Junior?"
>I completely forgot that I put bogus name into the app
>*start sweating profusely*
>"hahaha, yeah, haha, that's right"
>"Alright sir that will be $3.79 at the first window"
>Already paid through the app
>Get nervous that they're going to charge me
>pull up
>"Oh it's okay junior, looks like you already paid"
>"T-t-thanks"
>Pull up to second window
>"Sir we usually don't have the McGriddle buns ready at 9 PM, you'll have to pull over and wait 10 minutes for those to be ready"
>"Oh, O-Okay"
>Stuck in my car listening to Cum Town for 10 minutes
>Gal taps on my window that my food is ready
>Open the door right when they're talking about getting happy endings from massage parlors
>"Have a good day sir"
>"You-You t-too"

Never ordering with the app again.

My man. Please stop shilling the app.

But it's the only way to use the coupons through the drive-thru and I'm not chad enough to hand my phone over to them for them to scan it.

I am a MGTOW, what meals would you recommend for an enlightened man such as myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWddG71JqjQ

>going your own way
>still eating food like everyone else

Borger

>/c/ucks
nigga what

go back to commiefornia

A bullet

>animal-style

>Can I get uhhh
>Lemme get uhhh
>Yes I'd like uhhhh

Double Whataburger with cheese and jalapenos, or Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit during brehfast hours.

>'Good evening, welcome to Jack in the Box. Would you like to try our new brisket burger?"
NO FUCK OFF
>"Okay, what can I get for you?"
I'll have a homestyle ranch chicken club, with a large fry.
>"That's a homestyle ranch chicken club with what?"
A large fry. That's all.
>8.64(or thereabouts) is shown on the screen, alongside the correct order
>"Alright, I'll have your total at the window."
My favorite interaction happened at In-n-Out
This woman came up to my passenger window with her order taking device.
>"Good evening, how are you doing?"
Well, thank you.
>"I'm good myself, thanks for asking."
This threw me off and it took me a couple seconds of stuttering to regain my composure.
>"What can I get for you?"
Uhh, I'll uhh. Umm, uhh, I'll have a double double with no onion, one fry-
>"And will you be eating in your car?"
No, I'd like it to go.
>"Alrig-"
But I'd also like a hamburger with onion. (I usually get an extra burger for my mother)
>"Okay. So that's a double double with no onion, a hamburger with onion, and one order of fries."
Yup, that's all!
>"It'll be 8.27 (or thereabouts) at the first window."

I love In-n-Out because it's a good deal and it's actually fresh, but I dislike their lines. They're very busy, and moving forwards 4 feet at a time fucks up my clutch. Especially so because I'm the clutch fucker-upper in chief.

y'all still do the McPizza?

ha ha his brain look like a butt

Ill have two lines of scribbles and a small brown box please!

I'd like a pound of kiddillies, please.

>BMW

#1, no cheese, sub mayo, Dr. Pepper.

i remember some fat guy saying "ill have the Mc gangbang"

not knowing that is something you make yourself and not ask them to make it for you

I'll have a standard human meal, average sized, with a regular human drink.

/thread

HURRY UP ALREADY

>yeah uh can I please get the uh number one with a diet coke please
>what would you like to drink?
>*leans in to the speaker* a DIET COKE please
>that'll be $6.75 pull up to the next window
I don't know if I just mumble a bit or what but this happens more than I'd like to admit

>Me: I'd like a medium #1 with a coke, please.
>Cashier: OK, what size?
>Me: Medium.
>Cashier: OK, what to drink?
>Me: Coke

It doesn't matter if you mumble or not. They have to push buttons in a certain order and if you give them too much information at one time, it gets lost. Every time.

It's better to just say one thing at a time