I have 4 hours to learn a whole semester of Ochem 1

i have 4 hours to learn a whole semester of Ochem 1
I don't even know what a nucleophile is

How fucked am I?

Attached: 1506657831602.gif (645x773, 9K)

Absolutely fucked. Just don't be one of those retards who cries during the exam. You probably won't pass but at least you'll retain a shred of dignity

You're done for man. I was someone who enjoyed ochem and found it easy but 4 hours isn't enough at all.

I did that one quarter and got a B+. Just review chapter summaries and you'll be fine.
It's all memorization.

>people cry during exams
This doesn't happen, does it?
Americans actually do this?

tug on your nuts until you feel something rip, then, go to the hospital and then stop caring about Ochem because you are in the hospital because you ripped your nuts off.

Ive worked at universities in many countries and I've seen most people cry during/after exams while I was in europe.

Seems to happen everywhere. Everytime it was a woman.

Is this your first term, OP?

are you me? im fucking scared man, I dont understand shit I just want to do my math REEEEEE

i had that one time and it was a fat mexican guy
they wont make him pass because he ripped his nuts off

Ochem 1 is easy af

wait until you get to Ochem 2, that is where shit gets real.

If you actually procrastinated over two months to learn anything you may as well drop out now or change your major.

You're fucked my guy

I remember seeing some kid getting teary eyed after he got his exam back in my Calc II class back when I was freshman . I burst out laughing and probably just looked like an autist since no knew what I was laughing about.

i didn't say he should care about passing Ochem
i'm saying he should pivot, and change his priorities to his ripped nuts, because he rips his nuts off

>tfw eidetic memory
>tfw cant relate

That's really mean bro you are a prick.

Don't even bother looking at the notes. No matter what, you're not going to retain anything for the exam. You're done kid.

In fact, don't even show up to the exam. You're going to fail the course anyway

>dont show up
>pretend to be sick
>bribe some med guy into filling out a sickness form or whatever it's called
>exam is postponed
>you have 6 months to review your courses until the end of the year to get the best grade possible

100% fucked

If you have to study more than 4 hours for a fucking Ochem 1 final, you're a brainlet, through and through

>tfw imaginary condition

how does one come to the point where they have 4 hours and nothing more ???

I'm in ChemE and I'm gonna take Ochem this coming Fall. Is it actually difficult?

kek came to write this

You're probably a virgin, so no, not fucked and probably never will.

It’s fairly difficult but many classes are much harder. It has a reputation for being difficult because it’s seen as the “weed out” class for pre-meds. Compared to advanced physics or more advanced chemistry it’s really not that bad.

It is pretty annoying to study for though. Just tons of memorization without much thought.

ah you're one of these retards that laughs when someone is crying because you're so strong. You're very cool

Chem majors will sperg out but you're right
It's not until advanced ochem when it stops being memorization.

It was funny I couldn't help it. Me being strong and cool is just a coincidence.

OChem is fucking easy man. How did you fuck up so bad?

I dont cry but sometimes I've contemplated pulling a r9k

I don't know anything about sick forms bt this sounds good

PUT THE HOMO IN THE LUMO - THE NUCLEOPHILE (THE STUFF WITH THE NEGATIVE CHARGE/LONE PAIR/ELECTRON SOURCES YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ARE GOOD AT DONATING) HAS ELECTRONS THAT WANT TO ATTACK AND FORM A BOND WITH THE ELECTROPHILE (MORE POSITIVELY CHARGED SPECIES, THEY WANT ELECTRONS - FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE A CARBON DOUBLY BONDED TO AN OXYGEN YOU KNOW THAT CARBON IS ELECTROPOSITIVE BECAUSE THE ELECTRONS ARE GOING TO THE OXYGEN WHICH IS ELECTRONEGATIVE)

KEEP TRACK OF CHARGES - MAKE SURE IN EVERY STEP OF YOUR MECHANISMS THE NET FORMAL CHARGE OF ALL THE SHIT YOU HAVE IS THE SAME AS AT THE START UNLESS YOU INTRODUCE NEW CHARGED STUFF, IN WHICH CASE ADJUST AS NECESSARY

you're a dumbass for not studying but glhf

I remember one of my finals, the guy in front of me just shook his head and left five minutes in. Felt bad

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

you should go to pol

Fucked. I learned college stats in a weekend (final counted) and Calc 2 in two (midterm and final counted). But I got a C in the later. I don't think something like Ochem can be done even if you had a 160 IQ.

I've done that..
No crying, just was like.. "well I fucked up.. might as well get a W instead of an F. No point in staying around this place"

Fucked beyond belief lmao, its not a kinematics test where you can just remember one formula and then re derive and plug and chug.

Ah youre one of these retards who thinks anyone who doesnt share your sensibility is morally deficient.

t. guy who cried during exams
I would've laugh at you too, faggot ;)

Funny because I had an Ochem exam on the same exact day. Watch Leah4sci's videos and use her cheat sheets.

Ochem2 had a lab when I took it, and reaction mechanisms were explained, making it easier.

In my Ochem1, it was literally memorize this group, that group etc...

Not an american but I saw some scholarship holders cried after an exam

My roommate cried when he didn't set his alarm and slept through his final.

Also, people get hella-stressed. A kid brought a knife to class and threatened the teacher one year.

had a girl cry after an exam in my class once, too be fair we got to know the grade right away since it was some online sheet